[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /tattoos/ here?? They PISS normies the FUCK off, and its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Who /tattoos/ here??
They PISS normies the FUCK off, and its fucking epic.
"ERRRGGGG WHY DID YOU GET THAT TATTOO IT HAS NO MEANING!!!! EVERYBODY HAS TATTOOS NOW THEY AREN'T EVEN COOL BRO!!!! ERRRRGGGG IM SO ANGRY"
heh, stay mad normalswine
>>
nah tattoos are for norms
>>
>>37741749
tattoos are the most normie shit ever
>>
>>37741749
They don't piss me off - I just think they're stupid.

"Look at me! Look how edgy and interesting I am!"

Whatever, dude.
>>
>>37741749
I like tattoos myself, but idk. So many people today have them, and most of them are just little meaningless designs sometimes
>>
normies love tattoos, that's why they all have them.
please review your own argument.
>>
>>37741785
lol, u triggered bro??
does widdle babby anon need a safe space, having tattoos is the new not having tattoos
>>
>>37741796
>most of them are just little meaningless designs sometimes
This
Tattoo must have deep meaning, tattoo like pic related with no deep meaning a shit!
I got a tribal sleeve as a memorial to my grandfather becaze he had garden XD
>>
>>37741806
Didn't I just say they don't piss me off?

That's one of the other things that make them stupid. You'd like them to piss people off, but mainly people just find them tedious and boring.

At least piercings are still gross...sometimes. Maybe you could shock me with some piercings, anon. Then you could feel special and alive. But the tats just ain't doing it. I don't care if you Tyson your fucking face.
>>
>>37741749
kys degenerate nigger
>>
>>37741875
>"me? n-no im not mad, ur just STUPID"
>proceeds to write a 3 paragraph racial slur ridden post on the "rules of tattoos"

kek, why do normalshits hate tattoos so much?
>>
File: why_even_live.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
why_even_live.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>37741749
you're clearly b8ing, but for a serious answer: no, tattoos give me second-hand anxiety to look at desu

I'm actually pretty normie, just lurk on here, but fuck the thought of getting something lame etched on you forever seriously gives me the heebie jeebies.

I got really high and started down a rabbit hole with the following post. Imagine waking up every morning and your fucking arms looks like that
https://www.realself.com/review/box-hill-australia-tattoo-removal-full-arm-tattoo-major-regret
>>
>>37741749
The idea of having a marking on my body is stupid to me. I wouldn't want to alter my skin.
>>
File: doji_griffith.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doji_griffith.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>37741845
I don't really like tattoos generally, but I actually really like this
>>
>>37741908
Where's the racial slur, you stupid spic?
>>
>>37741749
If anything tattoos just piss off robots.

Normies don't care for the most part. Only like wannabe Staceys will get tramp stamps and wannabe Chads will get barbed wires on their biceps. For the most part people who get tatoos are borderline failed normies like 35 year olds moms who still dress up like they're 17 and into Dropkick Murphys with their equally tattoo'd husband who has rockabilly hair and sideburns.

It's like any other piece of art imo. If it's well done I have nothing against it. Whether or not it has meaning is up to them person that has the tattoos.
>>
>>37741749
tatoos are degenerate. they subvert the beuty of the natural body and undermine the will of the circumstances of creation
>>
>>37741749
My youth pastor brother has tattoos.
So does his trad wife.

Tattoos are not edgy, you faggot.
>>
>>37741908
A tattoo of a woman doing coke off of another woman's breasts is actually pretty rad, desu.
>>
>dat lack of personal meaning
*cringes interanally*

>>37742191
this is true desu, everycuck has a tattoo
>>37742083
tattoos are for edgy degenerates
>>37742209
no degenerate and lame
>>
>>37742050
>like 35 year olds moms who still dress up like they're 17 and into Dropkick Murphys with their equally tattoo'd husband who has rockabilly hair and sideburns.
this is pretty great
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.