[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your school bully doing now? While I wouldn't say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_8068.jpg (95KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8068.jpg
95KB, 750x707px
What is your school bully doing now? While I wouldn't say he was my bully, he did beat me up once, so pic related for me.
>>
>Bullied by a nigger

You are the lowest kind of white. You deserved it.
>>
>>37740861
>What is your school bully doing now?
he's my bf :)

He bullies me in a different way now...
>>
I had a lot of bullies, but one of them was involved in a murder where he and a few other guys killed a guy to steal his fancy car or something.
>>
>>37740872
Niggers can easily bully whites if they have numerical superiority or sucker punch them.
>>
I never had a bully
Not even bullies wanted to interact with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 567x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 567x588px
>>37740861
He died of a heroin overdose last month, other than social entertainment for his friends he was a waste of a human. Bullied others, dropped out of high school and worked for daddy's HVAC/whatever company, then died. He actually messages me on POF last year "hey" and I didn't even bother responding back. High school was 6 years ago so he was probably too drugged up to remember who I was
>>
There was only one guy who bullied me in school. A few years later I started working at Target and he also happened to work there. He had calmed down a lot since school and we started hanging out. Now he's probably my best friend and we play video games and get drunk together. I guess some stories have happy endings.
>>
He lives almost next door to me and he has some low-tier gardening job. His parents are rich as ashit and recently bought him a VW Golf. He has a beer belly at 23, so yeah.
>>
>>37740861
I was never bullied.
I was really lucky, everyone seemed to like me for some reason or another.
I had the shit beat out of me once by some older kids in my area but they were just chavs being chavs.
>>
My bully works at a gay bar. He didn't even remember me.
>>
>>37740861
My bully is my dealaer, gives me free weed bc he is sorry for what he did
>>
I honestly have no idea cause he tried to add me on facebook and I blocked him.

But then shortly afterwards, I ran into him working the drive-thru at a fast food place. He was cool to me. We made some awkward small talk. I briefly considered throwing my soda in his face, but I resisted the temptation. I also considered staking out his workplace to figure out which car was his, and then later keying his car or slashing his tires. But I realized that would just be dumb. It wouldn't take away what he did to me and I wouldn't even be able to witness his reaction.
>>
I got a fight with a very cocky deaf boy that teased me sometimes, but he was like that with everyone. Looking back he just felt alone and that was his way of approaching. He prematurely became a father and seemed married to the succubus, from the pics. Most likely in a dead end job or unemployed. In the end, I pity that guy for everything that he was lead to be.

Another I could consider a bully was a slightly fat dude that was a cunt to everyone, he targetted mostly some friends of mine but picked on me at times. As a teen, he tried to restart bullshit once finding me in a new school, but I cut him short very fast. Was a wannabe gangster with drugs then, but that was nothing new. Nowadays he is a fat slob that hangs out with ugly trashy losers. Very appropriate, if you ask me.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166641/Fears-pregnant-girl-14-disappears-start-new-life-boyfriend-taken-anti-depressant-medication-4-days.html

i think she popped out a second little shitter when she was 16 but i'm not sure
>>
He's rich. His parents paid his way into a good college and he has a job at their business, which he will inherit.
>>
>>37740861
It's a mixed bag. I was also bullied and made fun by more than a few people over the years.

When I was still on facebook I saw that a lot of them were not total failures like they worked at car rental places or they were a mechanic or they joined the army or they had a small business that went under or they were an actor that only got roles in local plays or they worked as plumber or general contractor or something.

Personaly I'm a NEET that still lives at home and is going to work at McDonalds as a 30 year old probably.

So that whole meme of "you'll be the boss of your bullies" is just some fairy tales that adults like to spread around.

I mean their lives are definitely better than mine but they're very mediocre. Normies who left me alone and were even nice to me are the ones living full lives.

Oh but I was wondering one day where all my other bullies were since they weren't on facebook at all and then one day I saw one of them smoking meth on a street corner while my bus was at a red light and he ran up to me and told me to stay in school and to no smoke meth.

So I gotta assume that few of them are also homeless and/or drug addicts or dead.
>>
>>37741374
Well that's nice of him. Your ex-bully seems like he turned into a decent guy.
>>
Fat as fuck, works as a "club promoter."

This means he hangs up fliers on telephone poles.

Lives in a shitty apartment, single. Still loud and obnoxious.

I married an attractive woman 8 years younger than me. We both have great jobs. We live in 900k house.

I was so fucking miserable in high school and in my early 20s. I can't believe how well things turned out in the end.
>>
>>37743003
Normies need to get off my board REEEE
>>
>>37743084
Ok, I'm heading out.

R9k used to be my sanctuary. Spent too much time here when I was younger. I drop by now and then to see if anything funny has popped up. Also, just because you're a miserable robot now doesn't mean you always will be.
>>
>>37743003
What's your job anon, and what's your wife's job? How did you meet her?
>>
>>37740861
Hes a professional poker player with a hot wife and a kid. Hes also more jacked than I am.
>>
Live oak florida?
>>
>>37743128
Don't leave. You give hope to us who are in a dark place.
>>
>>37743140
We met online after i went cocoon mode and forced myself to develop some social skills.

I used to work as a paramedic. I chose that job for 2 reasons: first, the schooling wasn't too long, and I could get a decent job and move out. Secondly, it would force me to be more confident and outgoing. It worked. I ended up going back to school and getting a masters degree in a field thay pays well. Wife is an MBA who has done very well in the business world.
>>
He wasn't so much a bully as "that kid nobody would ever fuck with". The most alpha of alphas, he didn't need to bully people really.

On his Facebook page it says he's working as a "tree surgen". He's probably doing alright.
>>
>>37743198
I was in a very dark place. Living in a closet in my parents house, working a shitty pizza store job, no friends, no future. I guess I got mad at my situation, and used my anger as motivation and energy to do something about it. So I went on a self improvement crusade
>>
File: f.jpg (115KB, 912x912px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
115KB, 912x912px
He has two kids, works at a gas station, and spent several years married to an ugly lump.

One of the great upsides to attending a rural high school is that all of my bullies are now totally past their prime. Every single one of them, without exception, has a dead-end job, ugly wife or ugly girlfriend, and lives in a trailer park or public housing.

I drove past another of my bullies digging holes by the side of the road last year; another turned out to be a closet faggot, set his gender on Tinder to 'female,' and Super-Liked me.
>>
>>37740861
First bully of the thread is a nigger

Kek!
>>
>>37740861
one of mine died in Afghanistan after high school
it was a perverse kind of pleasure when i found out
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
>>37740861
she graduated college and is marrying some mormon faggot.
>pic related
>>
>>37743267
You sound like me. I too worked a shitty pizza delivery job with no friends and no future while living with my mom. It actually wasn't too bad. I smoked weed while I delivered pizzas and made more money than most of my peers who worked in fast food.

But I had to quit due to health issues. Now I'm a NEET suffering from chronic pain. I'd give anything to go back to my old lifestyle. Driving around all night, listening to music, smoking weed from my one hitter stashed in my glove compartment. And making decent money doing it. Those were the good old days.
>>
File: 5.jpg (53KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
53KB, 480x479px
>>37743498
heres another pic of my former bully
>>
>>37740861
he got super fat lol
>>
>>37743498
are you a dude? I've been there, and it can be really emasculating to be bullied by a female

But now that chick that bullied me sometimes likes my stuff on facebook, so maybe she feels bad about it. I don't know...

I was ugly back in middle school but I'm good looking now in my 20's. So I think those junior high bullies have gained some respect for me
>>
>tfw you were the bully
Well, I've drunk a quarter box of moscato and I'm posting on r9k. That's how I'm doing.
It cam from a shittily expressed place of affection, it's how my dad de-fagged me and I thought it was "for the best". Sorry "f a m".
>>
>>37743709
>cross-eyed and horse-toothed
two of the hottest kinds of "ugly" in my opinion.
>>
>>37740861
One of them was in jail for drug trafficking. Fucking idiot. Don't know where is he now but probably still in jail
>>
>Google him
>find this article about him
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/x948304651/Hudson-man-charged-with-stealing-video-games

Top kek
>>
>>37740861
I would really like to know where he is. I would love to pound his sneering Asian face right in, and then rip off his lips and tongue so he can never snear or smirk or giggle ever again.

Fuck you terrance. If I ever see you again I'll kill you.
>>
>>37744164
>rip off his lips
are you a chimpanzee?
>>
>>37744164
>got bullied by a slant named Terrance
That's like getting bullied by a houseplant, fucking seriously.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37742398
>appromiently 5' 7"

No wonder he's a psycho lmao
>>
>>37740861
I mean, he's just a regular kind of douchey guy from what I can tell. He watches a lot of Casey Neistat, and I remember him being an Obama dude when we were in middle school.

The other one has a common name. Probably a similar fate.
>>
>>37742398
I wonder if those love birds are still together the article was from 2012
>>
One bully died of an overdose.
>>
>>37744207
Thanks for roasting my bully anon
>>
File: 4.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
>>37743909
>are you a dude?
yes, it is emasculating.
You should bang that bully bitch anon
>>
>>37744294
Casey neistat is a fucking ugly untalented entitled bastard son of a whore piece of trash motherfucking asstits bitchfuck nigger cross eyed faggot trap gay fucking queer ass bitch dick shit tits motherfucking ass eating retard
>>
File: 2.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>37743988
and she's dumb too
i wanna fuck her girlpucci though
>>
>>37744458
Fugg, she ever physically bully you anon?
Was it kinda hot?
>>
>>37744458
>girl pussi

That's just a pussy you fag I know it's a meme but stop
>>
>>37744474
>Fugg, she ever physically bully you anon?
she used to hit me and call me a "faggot" because I wasn't mormon.
She used to give me wet willies in class.
it wasn't hot, it was traumatizing
>>
>>37744489
>That's just a pussy
ive never thought of it like that, thanks anon
>>
>>37743498
>girl bully
She wanted the D
>>
>>37744561
Well, I would let that slut wet MY willy.
>>
>>37744561
this is why I fucking hate Mormons

disregarding the fact that the religion is cult bullshit, and the founder was an obvious crackpot, every single Mormon I've ever met has either been:

1. An arrogant douchebag prick
2. A pretentious uptight straight edge condescending tool
3. Both
>>
File: kenny Rogers.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kenny Rogers.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
>>37744593
>>37744581
here's a pic i found of her on the internet a few years back
>>
File: kendall3.jpg (69KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
kendall3.jpg
69KB, 640x960px
>>37744620
yeah, I grew up in a town on 98% mormons. It was rough.
I'd holocaust everyone of them if i could
>>
>>37744630
>those scars
>protruding belly yet matchstick thighs
>no fucking neck
I retract my previous statements.
>>
>>37744561
>she used to hit me and call me a "faggot" because I wasn't mormon.
what the fuck kind of mormon is that?
>>
>>37744647
Only 2 religions I hate more than mormons are;

jehovas witnesses and Muslims.

JVs because they are all of the judgey fucktardery and arrogance of a Mormon
With the addition of them being too uptight and holier than thou to even celebrate holidays or special occasions. What a bunch of fags

Plus, their "religion" itself is even more cultish and controlling (if possible)

Islam for reasons which I'm sure are obvious.
>>
File: 1479208233450.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479208233450.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>walking from school
>see guy that used to bully me
>he's shorter, fatter and uglier than me
>"oh, h-hey anon, do you remember me, h-haha?"
>fuck off or I'll smash your teeth in
>didn't actually said that although I wanted to, just waved back

I FEEL SO FUCKING BETA EVEN MY BRAIN BULLIES ME
>>
>>37740861
>your school bully
do americans really do this?
>>
>>37740861
>Live Oak
you live in commiefornia OP?
>>
File: 74656456334.jpg (47KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
74656456334.jpg
47KB, 225x318px
>mfw he's in prison and his mother was gangbanged and murdered in an alleyway

life is truly wonderful
>>
no idea, probably some normie somewhere.
>>
>tfw I am the bully
>>
>>37744630
Does she sleep in a bathroom or have a sink in her room? Either way mormons have got to learn how to put sheets on a bed.
>>
>>37740861
One of them got involved in hard drugs and subsequently got kicked out of his parents' house when he was 18. Never heard from him again.
>>
>>37745445
>was the bully
>know that bullying on my campus would get my ass doxxed and arrested etc
>feel like some kind of junkie/child molester amongst cringeworthy queers ripe for the bullying any time I'm on campus
>skin literally fucking itches and vision goes red when I see a dyed pierced landwhale or brony
If you're underage wean yourself off now, this is hell.
>>
>>37740861

>one went to prison for robbing a cab driver at knife point
>one is currently facing felony charges for taking creep shots in the women's restroom at a local college
>one isn't really doing anything with their lives except being a brutish neanderthal

I am working as a Director of Photography, and am planning a trip for my Fiance and myself to go to Montreal.

I have a mixture of anger and compassion for my bullies. The anger is the simplest thing. They were shitty to me, and I wish I could retaliate. But I know it wouldn't solve anything. The anger would still be there. On the other hand I forgive them. Looking back a lot of them were facing bigger issues at home such as abuse and neglect. Most of them ended up in prison. I haven't.

Also, if they did bully me, there was something weak they saw in me. I definitely was a little pansy growing up. Now I'm short tempered and more direct/assertive.
>>
I went to private school so all my bullies are in fraternities now...

>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
I wouldn't say I was ever "bullied" but there have been 3 people in my life to kind of just pick on me because they were douches

>19
>go to local gaming events in my city
>everyone cool except one 25-year old douchebag who sharks or threatens people
>23 now
>heard he went to jail for a year
>the other inmates knocked out all of his front teeth so they could rape his mouth

The other 2 aren't really worth talking about. One was mean to me when I was 14 (I was standard nerd while he was a chad), but in later years was pretty nice to me, I think he grew out of being a douche. I think he just graduated or dropped out of Yale, social media is vague. The other guy also laid off me by the time we were 17 but hes still an awful human being, really the kind of guy who whether hes nice or mean to me Id always only wish the worst for.

In a weird way I gotta thank the guys who picked on me in high school though, if it wasnt for them I never wouldve learned to stand up for myself. Senior year 2 or 3 other guys tried to pick on me the same way they did and I beat 2 of their asses and bullied the third about issues he was having at home. FeelsGoodMan.
>>
Few guy from my hood because I lived in the ghetto used to pick me up during middle school. 8 years later they're my "friends" and I'm probably the worst among them when money talks

a few other I really really wish to see again, would beat them on sight.
Fuck being a victim
>>
his gf died but then he found a new one and went to travel around the world

he shaved his hair and colored it, looks like an idiot
>>
File: 1480950929598.jpg (40KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480950929598.jpg
40KB, 564x564px
>>37740861
>bully literally made me do his homework assignments and shit
>teased and mocked the everliving shit out of me daily
>leave school
>become omega that dedicates himself to literature
>successful academic

>two years after I left high school bully and his bully friend were climbing a tree and the tree fell
>bully literally LOSES LEG kek
>now has prosthetic leg
>his parents are suing the other bullys parents for some bullshit
>both families are now broke, both bullies are NEETs

It's going to be okay.
>>
Ones on jail
The other one is a homeless junkie
The other one fucked up and got 2 girls pregnant in highschool, to my knowledge he's always been a broke loser after and works minimum slave wages just to pay child support
The other one stole a motorcycle, crashed into a poll and died.
>>
>>37740898
my school was a majority nig school, so I know your feel.
>>
I never really had a bully. The "hardman" of our year was soon to be a dad and apprenticing as a plumber when I checked a couple of years ago. Everyone was commenting about how he'd really turned his life around.

The kid that molested me and who is most likely responsible for me being screwed me up socially and emotionally hasn't got a Facebook or at least doesn't update it or it's locked as private.
>>
>>37740861
He turned into a druggie pretty much, from what I know he failed college and is now living off his parent's stacks of money. He as my only bully as I grew tall as fuck and people wouldn't fuck with me anymore.
>>
He got expelled for hitting a freshman girl with a stage prop. It cost his parents all the tuition that year since it was past the refund date. He found out all his "friends" stopped caring he existed once he left and bitched about it online all the time. His loneliness, repeated failures, and eventual despair were my favorite daily reads. Eventually, he found a job at the local yokel bar where he remains to this day, he will be ultra friendly with old classmates. I don't drink but i went to just mention i didn't remember him when he talked to me. Petty? Well yeah.
>>
File: 50040.jpg?sfvrsn=0.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
50040.jpg?sfvrsn=0.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
hes doing great hehe
>>
File: 29k659cnwmfpdjtapghyew1rzd2.jpg (27KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
29k659cnwmfpdjtapghyew1rzd2.jpg
27KB, 400x505px
A kid had me in a headlock once, so I grabbed him and threw him over my head onto his back. I would even knock over football players on equal terms, and they were pretty beefy blokes. I was never physically bullied, but even so everyone gets the occasional taunt.

Moral of the story is that if you're bigger than everyone, nobody will fuck with you. Even most teachers would let me get away with a lot of things.

The only people I had issues with had daddy issues and the other was really autistic or something.
>>
>>37740861
my bully/ies are lumbers and roadside workers now. Working outside in -20 C more often than not. They drink almost every weekend. The funniest shit is that they actually think they're not losers so they still walk around with an arrogant smile on them
>>
>>37740861
I'm quite pleased with what happened to mine

>be me in high school
>have a daily bully
>always used to brag about his dad's convertible Porsche
>they go out for a drive in it one night
>both of them are drunk or drugged up, probably both actually
>they take a corner too quickly
>car flips and something happens causing it to catch fire
>he's trapped underneath it getting slowly roasted to death
>when the emergency services arrive he's already a charred corpse
>school holds an assembly after school in remembrance
>blow it off to go home and play vidya
>head teacher comes over the speakers asking for a minutes silence
>they're seriously fucking milking this
>fart during it
>get disgusted looks but I don't give a shit
>they build a commemorative bench for him just outside the school
>sneak up one night and shit on it
>the cemetery he's in is on my way to work
>regularly stop to spit/piss on his grave
>thinking about going one night and knocking it over

I hope he's burning in hell
>>
>>37740861
Got deported back to egypt where last i heard one extremist group or another executed him for being born in america.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-102117.jpg (315KB, 1130x727px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-102117.jpg
315KB, 1130x727px
My bullies were all Chads. They're all in frats raping Stacy now
>>
>>37748479
Anon, not everybody is big
>>
My bully ended up getting expelled for fighting. Hes a weed smoking, gangster wannabe, just like the other spics in my school.
>>
I stopped being bullied pretty early on in high school when I threw one of them face first into a wall, so i don't even remember their names, really.
>>
>>37748943
You blew it off and then magically appeared in the assembly to fart?
>>
File: 1496762201626.jpg (63KB, 937x534px) Image search: [Google]
1496762201626.jpg
63KB, 937x534px
How do all of you seem to know what your bully is doing? I have no idea where any of mine are doing for a living, or even what state they're currently in.
Unless you're stalking them on normiebook like a degenerate, how the fuck do you even know?
>>
File: 1418063197716.jpg (184KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
1418063197716.jpg
184KB, 864x867px
I became friends with a kid I allegedly bullied, but then he got pissed off and blocked me on social media because I made fun of World of Warcraft and insulted Blizzard as a company. I actually tried to be a friend to him and make up for how immature I was, but apparently saying something bad about a (really shitty) video game is crossing the line.

Last I heard, he was dropping out of college.

Don't become friends with betas you bully, they'll only take their baggage into it.
>>
>>37740861
>Look up my school bully on facebook
>He's got cancer.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW ALEX?

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
>>
>>37750905
I have the same question. I wouldn't even know where to look.
>>
He is playing college football and is on tv every week in the fall

I don't know about the other one
>>
>>37740879
>>What is your school bully doing now?
>he's my bf :)
i was my ex's bully too lol
>>
>>37743300
>He has two kids
still doing better than you then?
>another of my bullies digging holes by the side of the road
so he has a city job and is also doing better than you?
only one your on par with is the closet faggot
>>
>>37751287
Which one of the two are you?
>>
>>37751311
>Which one of the two are you?
I'm Chad
>>
File: 1356304653173.jpg (25KB, 399x452px) Image search: [Google]
1356304653173.jpg
25KB, 399x452px
>mfw he OD'd on coke a few years ago

I went out and bought a nice bottle to celebrate the occasion and watched people leave bullshit messages on his facebook
>>
Bully was a chad who couldnt take no for an answer. He tried to rape a chick in a stall at the mall and her boyfriend ran in and did a manslaughter. People still went to his funeral and defended him. The world is honestly a better place with him dead
>>
>>37740861
>Movante Nashaud Johnson

lol
>>
I has no social awareness so got bullied by girls as well. Untill I started crying and then realised what was happening and how embarrassing it felt. Then I started to stick up for myself and call them fat, ugly, throwing stuff and then I took a small redpill when they started hitting on me afterwards. That was a long time ago though, the only other time I was bullied was by adults who thought they could take me.
>>
>>37744630
sheet-less mattress in bathroom... that's pretty sad
>>
>>37744630
What a trashy ass scene. That fucking tooth paste everywhere, man.
>>
>>37750735
No, the announcement was over the intercom the next day retard
>>
>>37750905
mine is on tv now
>>
I didn't have a bully actually. I wasn't popular in the conventional sense, but I do believe I was well liked. As for shitty people getting btfo:

>live in Commiefornia in '06
>some sort of protests for illegal spics going on (I remember those fuckers shut down a freeway by sitting on it)
>for high school kids protest = free day apparently
>good chunk of the school does a walkout
>out of those people a few assholes decide it's a good idea to knock over a liquor store
>one of these asshats drops their wallet at the scene
>arrested soon after

Really wish I could find the story.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.