[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think her life is like?& There are more vids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497363855119.webm (2MB, 1130x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497363855119.webm
2MB, 1130x1080px
What do you think her life is like?& There are more vids but it's over 2mb
>>
>>37740812

I don't wanna know. Don't bring Stacy here.
>>
File: (you).jpg (309KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
309KB, 601x665px
>>37740812
who gives a shit OP. Anyway, why do you guys keep posting this gif? It's super awkward

>weird slowmotion
>girl has unflattering expression
>girl isn't even all that attractive
>average looking dude walking slow mo through the middle of the frame
>dude touching his own butt for some reason
>>
>>37740812
>Blonde bitch
>Stereotypical iphone
>credit/debit card
>Not even that cute

Just your avarege daddy's daughter
>>
>>37740812
what's the name of this cumdumpster?
>>
>>37741157
>you will never give a deer a (You)
>>
>>37741157
>average looking dude walking slow mo
You sure love to judge looks, don't ya?

>girl isn't even all that attractive
She's thin, has long hair and a pretty face - these immediately check all the boxes for the young women that men of all ages climb over themselves to bone. She'd get like 500+ matches on Tinder, easily.

Now, if you meant to say that she is nothing incredibly just for her looks, special because pretty women are in the millions and can be found anywhere, I'd agree with you.

>dude touching his own butt
Looks like he's putting his phone in his pocket.
>>
>>37740812
link to original vids
>>
>>37740812
give us the other vids! I wanna see her fucked.
>>
Easy. Very, very easy.
>>
>>37740812
nignog use google drive
>>
bump

originoli
>>
>>37740812
My initial reaction is jealousy and bitterness. But the truth is I have no idea what her life is like. I am an autistic faggot, how could I even imagine?
>>
>>37743488
This, very easy. She will however fail to understand that it is temporary and not cash in on it while she has the opportunity instead squandering it. Then later on turn bitter, angry and resentful when it comes to a screeching halt at 30+.
>>
>>37740812
mega or my mix tape dot moe upload it please
>>
File: 7wAN2r0.jpg (725KB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
7wAN2r0.jpg
725KB, 3988x3988px
>>37740812
I'd assume about the same as every generic Gen Z Instawhore white girl

Wake up, work at some boilerplate job like Starbucks or Walgreens, go home to Chad, dick around on social media for a few hours and maybe post contrivedly sexualized photos of yourself, watch a show on Netflix you kind of sort of think you like, fall asleep, repeat

Not really sure where you're going or why it's a good idea, just doing it because everyone else is

What an existence
>>
please put vids in /gif/ and link
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.