[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"All sexists/misogynists are bitter losers who can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

File: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-questionmark.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
>"All sexists/misogynists are bitter losers who can't get a gf or get laid.

>all the sexists/misogynists I know have no problems getting women
>all the losers I know are super nice and polite toward women

I don't get it.
>>
the lesson is if you ask the girl to have the date she will decline
you must tell them to have the date there will be no refusal
this is the brass tactics and misogynecology is not known initially it can arise later
but the polite ask right away it is known there is no powerful
>>
Right, exactly. I don't get that either.

All the virgins I know are *achingly* polite to women and totally nonconfrontational.

That tends to be the root cause of their virginity, even more than looks or awkwardness - women have utter contempt for them, because they see them as weaklings.

The idea that the last kid picked for dodgeball and whose lunch money was stolen by second graders every day is out there today chasing women down and cursing them out is just incredibly ludicrous to me.

They're doing everything they can to *hide* from women, other than doing them the occasional completely-inappropriate-for-the-level-of-friendship favor.
>>
Women are stupid cunts. Here's how the thought process works:

>Chad fucked me, called me a stupid slut, and treats me like shit except when he wants a blowjob in the parking lot behind Arby's
>I would never fuck someone who is an evil misogynist, I only fuck good men
>Chad is actually a genuinely good person who is honest about his intentions!

>I didn't fuck that beta male and don't want to fuck him
>I only fuck good people
>If I don't want to fuck someone, they mustn't be a good person
>The beta male is actually a disingenuous misogynist who only wants to sleep with me, that's why he acts nice

It's as easy as that. Women are so moronic that they actually think there's a difference between methods of attaining sex through social interaction. What makes a guy acting nice to acquire sex more depraved than a guy acting like a cocky asshole? Nothing, except the former is far less attractive.
>>
File: whiteknightredditorbtfo.jpg (289KB, 1372x952px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknightredditorbtfo.jpg
289KB, 1372x952px
>>37740564

Were you around for this beauty a few nights ago? Enjoy it. Study it.
>>
>>37741083
That thread was so sad.
>>
>>37741083
that thread was absolute gold. it's still up on the archive too
>>
>>37740564
>be an alleged misogynist
>be nice to women, even the ugly ones
I don't get why people think you are a misogynist when you think women should be pure maidens
>>
File: logh.jpg (173KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
173KB, 640x1920px
>>37740680
Truth. "Nice guy" wasn't always the ironic "wolf in sheep's clothing" term it is now (which itself is ironic, given how many men are actually success doing just that sort of thing). It is a real thing women will apply to men they think are nice and polite, but have no deeper interest in. In other words, they're boring. All they have to do is look to their more successful peers (or even just the guys in female romantic fantasies) to see what women really want.
>>
File: dffa6fa3cdc79ae4ac622a0315926f8a.jpg (229KB, 997x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dffa6fa3cdc79ae4ac622a0315926f8a.jpg
229KB, 997x1200px
>>37741396
The idea is that you are imposing "impossible" standards on them, because you dare to not happily embrace a woman's freedom to do as she pleases and seek instant gratification while being free of the judgment of others. Yet they will continue to judge others, including raging against any woman prettier, healthier, and likely overall better people than they are.
>>
>>37740680
Hey dude.

You don't have to add a fucking line break after every sentence.

It makes you stand out like a sore thumb.

You look like a newfag from Reddit.

Type properly, or fuck off.

Let me show you how.

Hey dude.You don't have to add a fucking line break after every sentence. It makes you stand out like a sore thumb. You look like a newfag from Reddit.Type properly, or fuck off. Let me show you how.
>>
>>37742581
N
A
H

I

L
I
K
E

T
Y
P
I
N
G

L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S.
>>
>>37742581
>le reddit spacing maymay
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>37740564
>pretend to hate women on the internet
>never talk to any female irl
somehow im more misogynist than chad
>brags about fucking his female acquaintances
>uses women like toilet paper for cum
>only cares about sex with a girl not her feelings or ideas
>>
>>37741083
thank you based anon i was having trouble finding this in the archive
>>
>>37742622
It's not a fucking meme, look at his post. He literally indents after every sentence.
>>
>>37740564
The problem is the the super polite beta males assume that by being super polite they are entitled to secks. That makes them not so super polite because they're not genuine.
>>
>>37742662
W
H
Y

Y
E
S

I

D
O

A
N
O
N
!
>>
>>37740680
>>37741484
Basically this. It's not so much that all men who succeed with women are sexist/misogynist so much as it is that betas view them that way because they don't understand the difference between having some self respect and being a woman hater. They remain unaware that their overly agreeable behavior towards women shows their lack of a healthy sense of self.
>>
>>37740680
>*achingly* polite
>completely-inappropriate-for-the-level-of-friendship favor.
I like nice women that are also polite. Nice people (not "nice" people) will usually do things for you, first.

You sound like a fucking dick.
>>
All my friends who are very successful with women say that the moment they start treating their woman right (giving her flowers and going above and beyond what is required) they act like total bitches and break up with them. Women were a mistake
>>
File: 1486352799687.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1486352799687.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>37742621
>>37742622
>>37742721
>r*ddit going full damage control
>>
File: 1496717437207.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1496717437207.gif
130KB, 178x90px
>>37740564
>>>all the sexists/misogynists I know have no problems getting women
>>all the losers I know are super nice and polite toward women

>>37740680

The issue is being a split personality faggot online. You whisper what you say out loud and you shout what you should be whispering or not saying at all.

The nice guys who are beta orbiters and providers are the same ones who come here to make women hate threads or log onto to twitter as "ImoutoHitlerChan69" to complain about feminists and call people cucks. You know the "nice guy" meme

The sexists/mysoginists aren't being those things out of spite, they're just doing it because it's how Alpha men work. They approach a girl with confidence and treat with juuust the right amount of disrespect, unlike super nice guys who like facebook statuses and hold doors and later REEE about how that didn't get them laid.

They also don't go on facebook or instagram to complain about feminists and the ghosbusters movie. They're too busy having sex to give a shit about gender wars or identity politics.
>>
>>37742826

*downvotes your post*

problem, kid?
>>
>>37742723

>Be autistic me.
>Treat women nicely when I was a teenager.
>Get ignored.
>Resort to Omegle out of loneliness.
>Add some Italian roastie from there to my Kik.
>Treated her nicely the first day. The second day, I was upset and unconsciously acted like an asshole.
>U r mean anon! Dont talk to me anymore :(
>Don't give a fuck, tell her I don't care and ignore her.
>She messages me the next day and sends me nudes.

It was mind-blowing, lads. I've since realized ignoring girls drives them crazy.
>>
>>37740564
It's because that has always been the point, but it always gets turned around. Nice people are usually stepped on, and we all agree that an attractive person can be mean, but will usually get more attention than some ugly person that's really nice. Also, most of the time the "mysoginistic/sexist" part are usually just assumptions people make of lonely people that seems akward. Of course the shy and insecure person "must" have hidden intentions and such things, but an attractive extroverted and usually mean person obviously doesn't. This is how it goes, and it has always been this way, physical appeareance is always a determining factor on impressions.
>>
>>37742689
Women don't care if a man is polite. They barely care enough to know if he's "genuine" before deciding to pursue him.

You're implying they ever thought of those guys as viable in the first place. They didn't, they lost before they started.
>>
>>37742810
>(giving her flowers and going above and beyond what is required)

That is gay though. Giving flowers is what like baby boomers did on their one month anniversary of dating in the 1950s.

>going above and beyond what is required
>treating their woman right

if you treat them like a helpless retard or prance around the apartment cooking every meal for them and cleaning out the cat's litterbox and whatever else they're going to think that you're hiding something and over-compensating.

Treat them as equals in a relationship, not as little puppies.
>>
>>37742980
>You're implying they ever thought of those guys as viable in the first place. They didn't, they lost before they started.
This hits like a train.
>>
original comment made by m1
>>
this is her girlfriend
>>
>>37743002
>if you treat them like a helpless retard or prance around the apartment cooking every meal for them and cleaning out the cat's litterbox and whatever else they're going to think that you're hiding something and over-compensating.
What kind of retard thinks this way? No they didn't treat them like helpless retards you retard they did nice things for them because they loved them. What kind of sociopath thinks that just because their boyfriend is doing nice shit for them, it gives them the excuse to act like total assholes. Stop making excuses for these woman dumbass
>>
>>37743002
I agree with you, anon, that shit's pretty gay. The problem is that the media, feminism, and society are constantly promoting this attitude though. Beta men are told everyday that womyn need to be treated like princesses.
>>
>>37743002
>Treat them as equals in a relationship, not as little puppies.
The problem is that that doesn't work anyway. Some people want to be caring enough to do a lot of things, but some people can't appreciate any of that. However, for some reason, they don't even think twice about someone who treats them really bad and is a bad person in general.
See:>>37742980
This Anon is right, because you say it as if it was some kind of realization that comes afterwards, but it's not, they already avoid being with such people.
Also
>if you treat them like a helpless retard or prance around the apartment cooking every meal for them and cleaning out the cat's litterbox and whatever else they're going to think that you're hiding something and over-compensating.
Yes, sure, see:>>37742976
>>
>>37743113
>The problem is that the media, feminism, and society are constantly promoting this attitude though.

They're not. Not the media, not society, and especially not feminism.

A princess is useless, in fiction she was only waiting around to be saved by a man and in reality she was the product of inbreeding or was sold off into forced marriage in exchange for some farmland.

It's leftover boomer shit from when you could get a gal just by buying her a bouquet of roses & holding doors for her (because automatic doors weren't even invented a part of futuristic science-fiction yet) and asking her to go to the big dance with ya.

When you got married and you hit her too hard because she spoke out of place, you could make her happy again by buying her a brand new vacuum cleaner

>>37743096
>they did nice things for them

okay so what nice things.

Tell us what they were. I'm not a full-blood robot and I've been in relationships before.
>>
>>37742941
Yeah, but there's a whole group of nice guys who are the feminists and white knights who are in constant battle with the sexists/misogynists. Honestly, I think a lot of the nice guys are just misguided, often by women.
>>
>>37743151
>do a lot of things
>bad person

You're being really vague.

Anyways the whole "oh boohoo I never had a chance" goes both ways with guys as well.

How many threads in this board are "would you like a girl if she had cum up her nose before?" and "EEWWWW LOOK AT THIS ROASTIE I'M GONNA GET A VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND WHO IS ALSO ATTRACTIVE AND NOT A MUSLIM SOMEHOW"
>>
>>37743224
You just confirmed that a person who thinks doing nice things like giving flowers or being caring is stupid can get girls, and the ones who actually do those things don't. Yes, you proved your point, people don't want someone nice, they want people who cans say things like
>When you got married and you hit her too hard because she spoke out of place, you could make her happy again by buying her a brand new vacuum cleaner
I honestly can't blame for being like that, you technically won.
>>
>>37743234
Or they're being sincere.

"nice guys" only do it because they think that's how you get sex and a gf. Just by saying "hello" and "please" and letting them copy your homework. When that doesn't work, they start getting into Alex Jones and gamergate.
>>
>>37741083
I don't get it.

She sounds like a fucking cunt. Am I supposed to shit on the guy? Because I can't and I won't. She's a fucking bitch and you're all fucking normalcucks for defending her behavior. Fucking get brain death, assholes.
>>
>>37743224
Yeah sorry I should have been more clear. They didn't wrap them up in wool and lick their feet clean every morning they just did things like driving them to places and doing chores for them occasionally. Stuff like making them breakfast. Usually if someone did stuff like that for me I'd try to repay them or at least thank them, especially if I'm in a relationship with them. What I wouldn't do is turn into an asshole and treat them like shit.
>>
>>37743002
Honestly, that's more a testament to human cynicism. Not that it's always wrong, but there's not always something dark to it.

You don't harbor any respect for any of that, not the other way around. That is your right, but don't twist it and suggest you're being dehumanized.
>>
>>37743274
>>37743294
>Anyways the whole "oh boohoo I never had a chance" goes both ways with guys as well.
I know, that's why I never actually specified any gender at all. People in general are like this.
>>
Guys, being nice or mean is easy. I can easily be both. You're really fucked when youre shy and socially retarded, then to women it's like you got a deadly disease or something, no matter what you do, they will behave awkwardly around you
>>
>>37743294
I think your autism is getting in the way of understanding "jokes".

I was making fun of baby boomers and the whole "nice guy" (notice it's in quotes) attitude. I don't actually think that you should hit your wife and buy her vacuum cleaners, okay?

Well I guess you can buy one if the old one doesn't work very well anymore. The vacuum cleaner I mean, not the wife. Jesus.

I could pick those whole post apart but

> person who thinks doing nice things like giving flowers or being caring is stupid

Giving flowers is not nice. Who gives a shit about flowers? Botanists? Girls who study botany in college? Yeah sure buy her flowers but it's a completely empty gesture for the rest of the world.

I've been good to all the girls I've been with, but I've never been a "nice guy".
>>
>>37743306
Where from Reddit have you come from, friendo? I believe most nice guys are sincere. The whiteknight faggots definitely outnumber r/incel anyway.
>>
>>37743346
>that's why I never actually specified any gender at all

But you were directly quoting a post that singled out women for doing this.
>>
>>37743323
>They didn't wrap them up in wool and lick their feet clean every morning
H-hot
>>
>>37743306
Yes, some people are sincere and don't get things they desire. Some people are insincere (like pretending to be 'nice') and do get what they want. A lot of "nice guys" are feminists and white knights, likely more than these alt-right types you're talking about.
>>
>>37743381
I buy my gf roses for valentine's day and her birthday then we fuck all night long.
>>
>>37743382
>>37743425

Yeah but the difference is that the male feminists and "cucks" and "white knights" actually do get laid and end up in relationships with colored-hair feminists. The alt-right Nice Guys with a double life just beat off to traps and talk to themselves about who traps are better than women.
>>
>>37743408
Because you ironically have mystical views of women.
>>
>>37743437
Those are special occasions. You have bought her a bowl full of goldfish (a nice decorative bow at least) and it would be the same thing.
>>
>>37743480
>mystical

excuse me what

I actually am on several level of irony, but mysticism?
>>
>>37743381
>Giving flowers is not nice. Who gives a shit about flowers? Botanists? Girls who study botany in college? Yeah sure buy her flowers but it's a completely empty gesture for the rest of the world.
>I've been good to all the girls I've been with, but I've never been a "nice guy".
My point still stands, I'm not bashing on you for being how you are, but it's still true that some people get looked down on for doing such things, when they're unharmful. I see that you were joking, but is still true that some people rather be with people like that, and not "nice guys". You can say that being a "nice guy", or well, a "nice person", is not necessary, but the fact that some people actually prefer being with assholes instead of these people is insane, and it happens a lot.
>>37743408
Yeah, my bad, he's right though, but I don't think it applies for women only.
>>
>>37743538
assholes are typically manipulators. They start off as decent guys but then that gets thrown out the window as soon as the girl talks about leaving it's "I'm sorry babe, here are some flowers".

And with nice guys they can also end up doing that, only they end up being possessive and insecure and needy instead of just generally shitty.
>>
>>37743463
>Yeah but the difference is that the male feminists and "cucks" and "white knights" actually do get laid and end up in relationships with colored-hair feminists.
Sexists and misogynists also get laid and end up in relationships. Sincerity doesn't mean you'll be blessed and being insincere doesn't mean you'll go without. You're only focused on the people who fail living a "double life" and not the ones who succeed, because that smacks in the face of your rhetoric of sincerity being the magic key.
>>
>>37743656
>Sexists and misogynists also get laid and end up in relationships

My point is that they don't identify as that.

People who spend their days making women hate threads and digging up gamergate dox and protesting feminists and starting MGTOW hastags don't have the confidence or time or energy or motivation or even desire to meet women and be in relationship with them

Those people who do get laid will act sexist for sure, like they'll smack a girl's ass in public or whatever, but they're not doing it out of some spiteful gender wars thing.
>>
>>37743523
Yes, that post was an attack of the silly concept of all women liking men due to the ability to peer into their souls and see that they're "real". It applies to both sexes, but one fantasy doesn't get petaled as much.
>>
>>37742955
Post them here anon.
You dont want to be called a liar, do you?
>>
>>37743463
I wish I had a colored hair feminist gf

Sucks being east euro, they exist here but are a total rarity
>>
>>37743751
>My point is that they don't identify as that.
They don't have to. They are not failures. They hold their beliefs in spite of not being failures. The alt-right people you speak of do so as a reaction to failure to get what they desire

"All sexists/misogynists are bitter losers who can't get a gf or get laid" is faulty reasoning. "Sincerity is the magic key" is also wrong in a world full of good bullshitters. People would rather rationalize everything than state how things actually are. That's why I said a lot of nice guys are actually just more misguided than the nefarious devils people create.
>>
>>37742770
Everyone likes niceness and selflessness, but they don't always like being the one who is nice and selfless. It's also easier to expect things from others than to feel something is expected of you.

I find many people who rage about others not being nice and selfless tend to be selfish and hypocritical.
>>
>>37743923
Seconding this again

Robototgogktbfjdn
>>
>>37741396
>I don't get why people think you are a misogynist when you think women should be pure maidens
Because you're obviously vulnerable to the accusation.
Meanwhile chad, who doesn't give a shit about women, is not going to care if you call him a misogynist so it's useless against him.
>>
>>37743321

You dumb fuck. He was whiteknighting for her and got cucked. That's what happens when you're nice to girls and he had to learn the hard way. We didn't do anything the bitch did.
>>
the best advice i ever saw given on women was recently on some random forum, googling, from some post from god knows when.
the perfect, most non condescending, reasonable post.

basically. the reason you haven't gotten laid or a GF is because you're waiting for some golden super event to occur, where stars align and somehow you attract a woman enough to seek you out and break ice.
that's never actually going to happen. it never is.

you know women don't approach, you simply have to or there is no possibility for anything ever happening. i agree that it's sad, but it is what it is.
this is also what makes men amazing, even though women don't ever admit or talk about it: we keep shit moving and going. we make shit easier for women, whether or not we get to fuck them.
>>
>>37745250
Yeah, it hurts those who are desperate to be liked by women. Chad can't be whipped like that; he knows he can bed the same women who call him a sexist/misogynist and an asshole.
>>
You know, I am a girl, I don't like misogynists at all, but the people I really can't stand are those who put women on a pedestal. What you call 'being nice and polite" is generally whiteknighting, and patronising. In a way, this is more annoying than an overt misogynist. At least they're upfront about who they are. I don't want to be treated as a precious flower. I want to be treated as a human being with talents and failings, neither inherently superior or inferior, childlike or hateable, princess or object. I just want to be treated as a person. The "misogynists" are mistaken by many women as confident, and can thus pull women who are into confidence or arrogance, maybe for one night stands. But the white knight is seen as doubly patronising and pathetic, and is hated by everyone, men and women.
>>
File: apFzg.png (229KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
apFzg.png
229KB, 500x380px
You have to think of this in tsundere logic.

If chad starts out being mean to a girl, and being totally tsundere, she will get used to him being mean. This allows him to act nicer later, allowing a girl to feel special.

When a robot acts as a doormat to all woman, that gives him no ability to act special towards any particular woman. As we all know, women crave validation from men, and white knights cannot provide that to any specific women, because they're too busy defending all women. Nothing the robot can do nice is that significant, because it's expected of them to serve people always.

It's framing, framing!
>>
>>37745703
Stop RPing, it's for the mentally ill.
>>
>>37745794
In addition to the tsundere effect, consider this.

Women don't just seek men that are popular among women, they seek men that are popular among MEN. Men that are popular among men can do things like climb career ladders and persuade other men, men who act like womens handservants at every oppertunity while espousing feminism nonstop are HATED by men for being white knights.

The really "nice guys" also tend to have a weakness in that is ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO. They don't know how to be mean, ever. If a situation came up where they were supposed to be tough, say, mugger in an alleyway, they would be cowering and pissing their pants. Women want guys that are nice yes, but they also want guys who are nice that CAN be mean.

Lets go further, people who complain that acting like nice guys is what women say they want and thus they should get dates because of this, I mean, just listen to yourself, you're blatently fucking manipluative. You're putting on a bad act, since you have bad social skills, of wanting genuinely to be a white knight for women, when everybody can see that you're just trying to be a sneaky fucker trying to bed a woman by pretending to be her friend when you actually want to be her lover. This also automatically sets off women's creepdar, as women have to protect themselves from robots who regularly fantasise about raping them.

How you appeal to women is less by acting really nice and being a doormat to them and being a white knight. It's more, being successful, being athletic, being socialable, being interesting, just being a cool person people would want to date. Not trying to fucking manipulate women with kindness constantly. They do like guys to be nice, but they like guys they already kind of like to be nice specifically to them, not all girls, so they can feel special.
>>
>>37740768
Typical idiot /r9k/ bitter virgin. How many times must it be said that you are not nice, if you were actually a good person girls would be attracted to you. But you are an angry asshole without any redeemable qualities, that is why you are a virgin.
>>
>>37745703
I have to treat you as an inferior just like I treat all other inferior things. You have 1/3 of my brain power and I have to treat you with kindness like a retarded animal.
>>
Have you guys ever considered that the reason why girls won't date you when you act nice towards them but secretly loathe them is because they're smart?
>>
>>37745915
>ree you're a piece of shit even though you don't even touch women
>unlike chad who is a good guy despite choking me, slapping me, pissing on me and making me lick his crusty asshole after football practice teehee :3 so romantic
>>
>>37745965
You have some disturbing cuck fantasies. Of course you know nobody thinks like that, right?
>>
>>37745927
Stats would be nice.
>>
>>37745273
>>37743321
she was right though. not a gril, but it must suck to be surrounded by desperate robots who will only act nice to you because in the back of their heads they think they'll get something out of it.

This is why girl's like "assholes", because it's refreshing and alpha to finally meet someone who treats you like a normal person despite the existence of your vag and tits.

From the screenshot it looked like that girl was considering suicide and the guy took it as a chance to hit on an emotionally vulnerable chick, and rightfully got BTFO for it.
>>
>>37746001
it's a known fact that women would rather lick chad's crusty, hairy, sweaty asshole than hold hands with a virgin
>>
>>37745957
They date people who don't bother trying to hide it, so no.
>>
>>37746054
But what about when Chad is young and still a virgin? Checkmate.
>>
>>37746103
At least those people are honest. This entire board gets so mad girls won't fall for their deception rather than trying to better themselves.
>>
>>37746054
3 years ago I met a 9/10 and a 7/10 at uni who were into me because at the time I was a virgin and they thought it would be hot to "teach" me how to have sex. Ended up fucking the 9. A lot. We even dated a bit but ended it because of long distance. Around the same time another grill I was talking to was pretty religious and a 21 year old virgin despite being 9/10 as well and said she would prefer to have her first time be with another virgin. Lost track of her but I think that's actually what ended up happening.

tl;dr, quit being bitter and go fuck women if it's so easy. If the only thing holding you back is being a virgin then lie about it or fuck a prostitute ffs
>>
>>37746030
FACT: Women only use 10% of their brain.
>>
>>37740564
All I know is that I'm gonna fucking die if I don't have sex
>>
>>37746126
>At least those people are honest.
So? Being "honest" doesn't rescue someone from the shitheap. You're not proving they're smart, you're proving being a misogynist isn't relevant.
>>
>>37745957
If they're so smart how come they can't figure out how to open jars?
>>
>>37746190
That's why they date chad instead of you retard.
>>
>>37746206
Whoa, someone didn't have jam on her bread this morning.
>>
>>37746157
>he still believes in scientology memes
>>
>>37740564
It's a matter of course that guys who interact with women a lot and learn about the much will eventually despise them more than someone who doesn't.
>>
>>37746046
>This is why girl's like "assholes", because it's refreshing and alpha to finally meet someone who treats you like a normal person
You have a warped perception of what being treated "like a normal person" is like. Assholes are just more honest with themselves about what they want; they don't care about treating women "normally". Women who find them refreshing have shitty self-esteem or something, because neither those guys or robots treat them normally.
>>
>>37746374
assholes is put in quotes for a reason. It's the robot view of asshole, which is just not being a doormat.
>>
>>37746438
"asshole" is anyone who dares to date his oneitis.
>>
>>37746438
True, but they'll also can like assholes over anyone they view as a doormat. To be honest, you can't be all that great if you find yourself surrounded by desperate robots rather than, I don't know, normal people.
>>37746557
>oneitis
I'm not in high school, kid. It disturbs me so many of you even take that shit seriously.
>>
>>37740564
>>all the sexists/misogynists I know have no problems getting women
>>all the losers I know are super nice and polite toward women
0 out of 0 is 0.
>>
>>37746629
Get to know people.
>>
>>37746646
I do know people. Heed your own advice.
>>
>>37746658
I do, thank you.
>>
>>37746623
all "oneitis" means is putting all your eggs in one basket and being "loyal" to someone you're not even in a relationship with rather than giving other women a chance. It's catchier than "unhealthy obsessive crush", I don't see the problem in using words.
>>
>>37746673
Yeah and i totally believe you lmao
>>
>>37746710
lel it ain't hard to believe if you actually got out so yeah.
>>
>>37746724
I'm studying and have a part time job, neet.
>>
>>37745471
In my opinion, i just don't want to deal with shit if there is no connection. If i spot a girl with a good personality n same tastes then fuck yes i would talk to her and eventually ask her out. But i don't like the social pressuare to date a fucking stacy. Not gonna force me to socialize just to get laid, when i can easily pay a whore.
>>
>>37746701
No, I'm disturbed people even do that sort of thing outside high school.
>>
>>37746701
Exactly. Adults can and do have oneitis. Particularly dateless virgins do, often.
>>
>>37746733
>neet
Swing and a miss, kid. Once you get out of daycare, you'll understand.
>>
>>37746751
oh, I dunno, it's not really uncommon even among socially adept people.
>>
>>37746774
Man you're too inept to even make shit up on the internet, huh?
>>
>>37746787
Not being able to believe it shows how limited your experience is. Or you're just miserable and want company, only you know the truth :)

The sexists/misogynists I know are pretty cool people.
>>
File: riem.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
riem.png
2KB, 163x209px
>>37740564
All I can see is that your relative level of 'niceness' or lack of abrasive personality is pretty much irrelevant to whether you can get laid. I think everybody realizes that on some level appearance and social standing are more important than your personality or disposition, though many will deny it because it implicates them and makes them seem shallow even though it's only human. As a result people like to spin convenient little narratives that absolve them of any 'guilt', either by lying about the situation or else turning the 'losers' into villains who deserve it.

Even on this board you will see people who will always defend the system (for lack of better word) by casting the loser's lack of fitness as simply being moral failure even though highly immoral people get by just fine. The inconvenient but obvious truth is that succeeding in the system has pretty much nothing to do with whether you are an upstanding person, it might actually be better that you aren't as it means you can more easily manipulate the situation by undermining competitors through underhanded tactics.
>>
>>37746856
I don't think you realize how flimsy your story is.
>>
>>37746856
>how limited your experience is
Experience with what? Misogynists in society don't just out themselves like that.
>>
>>37746867
It's flimsy if you're sheltered or butthurt. You don't need to believe it, keep your feelings guarded, I don't care.
>>37746880
People. Like >>37742941 said, they rarely broadcast it like some autist, but they don't desperately hide it either. They go about their business and only spit about women when they feel like confiding to someone.
>>
>>37746965
That's what you really want to believe eh, armchair sociologist NEET? It's amazing how much having an occupation that forces you to not be home 24/7 will change your mindset. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>37747004
Poor little babby's feelings got hurt. Here's hoping you get a job where you won't be forced to have your precious views challenged by others. If you ever get a real one at all lmao
>>
>>37747092
THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN MOTHER
>>
>>37740564
I've always been nice, polite and respectful to women and it's always worked for me.
I guess looks play a big part in it, I've always been told I'm "cute" or something along those lines.
Well, not in the past 3 years it hasn't... but I haven't really spoken to anyone.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.