[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad lives life on easymode >be me >go to subway >girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Chad lives life on easymode

>be me
>go to subway
>girl behind the counter
>order something that isn't even on the menu
>she makes it for me
>proceed to order 3 cookies, some chips, and a large drink
>get my wallet out to pay
>she looks at me for a few seconds and goes "hmm.. Do you want it for free?!"
>"whaaat hells yeah!" I said
>"just don't tell anyone!" She said with a huge smile

I just got a free meal that would have probably been about $14 just for being Chad. So i sat down to eat and she tried talking to me, i just teased her and gave a funny look when i took a bite, said i was glad i didnt have to pay. Then a dorky manlet came in and she rang him up.

Sure is nice being tall and goodlooking.
>>
>>37740470
post face.
you .
fucking.
faggot.
>>
>>37740470
As low as I am, at least I've never been so low as to role play as Chad on a forum full of losers.
>>
>>37740470
Chad works hard guys, if you worked as hard as he did maybe you could be him
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>37740578
I was going to say the same thing.

Bait and sage
>>
Is that fuckin eminem on steroids?
>>
File: out of this world.gif (86KB, 273x154px) Image search: [Google]
out of this world.gif
86KB, 273x154px
>>37740470
Are you okay Chad? You seem to be switching between first and second person and it's a little off putting to be frank. You must be a nice guy though if the girl at the subway gives you free meals!
>>
File: nice.gif (96KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
96KB, 200x200px
>>37740657
oops, that should be "switching between the first and THIRD person". Anyways, keep it up Chad! You seem to be quite unpopular on this board, but honestly you seem like a really good guy! :)
>>
>>37740578
i'd die in a foxhole with you
>>
>>37740657

I don't greentext much bro
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 297x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 297x144px
>>37740470
>walking for hours on a different part of town looking for archives center
>hungry and tired
>see taco bell decide why not?
>walks in and see qt looking at me
>c-can I t-take your order sir
>yeah I'll get a large drink and a bean/cheese burrito
>s-sure
>pulls out my wallet
>oh nononoo
>what ??
>u-uhm...(her face goes red) do you want it for free??
>why not *shrugs*

This was 2 years ago before I gained 65lbs... fuck me
>>
>>37741310
the green text made me feel but the twist left me gasping for air Bravo this is real tragedy
>>
>>37741310
what?? this doesn't happen,this gets you fired. why would this happen ? normies are vapid but they care about themselves first of all. some roastie whore is not going to get fired over a chad.
>>
>>37741860
If you have a cool manager they'd understand your trying to get laid, or they could just pay out of pocket
>>
File: 1459812956158.png (268KB, 418x705px) Image search: [Google]
1459812956158.png
268KB, 418x705px
>>37740470
>go to any fastfood place
>always get free drinks,burgers,fries
>DONT TELL ANYONE
>tell everyone
Im not even a chad i just take care of my appearance
>>
File: download (3).png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
7KB, 224x225px
>>37740470
fake and gay.also sage this cancer you fags
>>
>>37741860
I use to work at a burger king and give free soda and fries to the cute girls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.