[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so tired of being a beta male. I know there's probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1465754137369.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1465754137369.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
I'm so tired of being a beta male.
I know there's probably nothing I can do about it, but living the beta life sucks. Physically, I am in-shape but a short 5'7" skinny manlet. I am not super handsome, but definitely not ugly. My personality is very unconfrontational, mildly timid, and I have a desire to be liked by others. At the same time I also like to be alone, and I can sometimes end up distancing myself from people. I tend to be selfish at times, but at other times I go above and beyond to help others if it avoids confrontation. I've tried everything I can to change this, and be more assertive, but it is not in my nature to be any different.

Anyways I'm asking my fellow betas out there what are the good qualities of being a beta? I don't know if this quality only pertains to betas, but I tend to like creating things. In my experience alpha males tend to be somewhat destructive to themselves and others. I think my beta qualities give me good work ethic and the desire to build things, rather than take things down.
>>
>>37739870
There's always much fapping material on the internet which is a good thing.
>>
>>37739870
>In my experience alpha males tend to be somewhat destructive to themselves and others.
You must be hanging around psuedo-alpha dudebro type of guys. Trying to be alpha does not mean being destructive. It just means not being a bitch
>>
>>37739934
Yeah I work at a grocery store and all the guys in my department are dude bros. But still, I'd say in general betas are more likely to be creative and alphas are more likely to be destructive due to their increased aggression and desire for competition.
>>
>>37739870
No one puts their hopes and dreams on the shoulders of a beta.
Sometimes *vaugeness warning* sitting back and not taking action is an objectively better option.
>Power-beta masterrace
>>
Accept it. You're fucked, pal.
>>
>>37740171
Yeah. I can agree with that. Not all the time, but sometimes it is better to do nothing.
>>
>>37739870
You're just low Test.
Work out, eat well, and you'll feel more confident and outgoing around others in a month.
Its your choice to change.
You can either accept being a beta male or make a change.
>>
>>37740261
I mean, am I? I'm white, born in america, not retarded, and middle-class. Could be worse.
>>
>>37740309
That does definitely help, but it still wont really change who I am. Biologically, I am not an alpha, even if I am healthy and in shape.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.