[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all you had to do to get a qt3.14 gf was become a rabid feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4149.jpg (97KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4149.jpg
97KB, 750x557px
If all you had to do to get a qt3.14 gf was become a rabid feminist or anti-fa, would you?
>>
>>37739612

No bitch. SAGE
>>
>>37739612
If I liked her maybe
now who's that girl
>>
>>37739660
Newfag get out of this thread REEEE
>>
>>37739612

>would you pretend to be a stupid retard who is wrong about everything just to hold hands with a feminist whose been run through by Tyrone

Fuck off op. saged
>>
I'm already feminist, so...
>>
>>37739612
I won't put up well with their shitty attitude so no. I am also strongly against any kind of political movement whatsoever. Because they're simply opinions and honestly I'll rather take a nap than listen to all of this crap.
>>
File: an ounce.png (789KB, 749x741px) Image search: [Google]
an ounce.png
789KB, 749x741px
>>37739682
>reeing
I guess you're a newfag too then.
So who is she, imagesearch comes up with nothing
>>
File: Fuck you.jpg (84KB, 653x463px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.jpg
84KB, 653x463px
>>37739612
>Sacrificing ideals for pleasure
>>
>>37739612
I actually was, what you kids would have called a "SJW" back in the day, and it got me easy pussy.

It sure beats sitting around alll day posting frogs and being mad at bloggers.
>>
File: 1494951474262.jpg (37KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494951474262.jpg
37KB, 449x600px
>Become feminist
>Immediately after become non-feminist

Thanks for the free gf loser, no take backs
>>
>>37739767
Eliza 2.0 or some shit
>>
Yes. But thats's because I honestly believe in those principles
>>
>>37739612
no, communist nigger lover
>>
I would join antifa just for the satisfaction of being able to hit people and have a cover. This would just be a bonus
>>
>>37739612
I have mixed feelings about this.
I really hate the idea of sacrificing ideals for pleasure, but if that would mean to be with my oneitis, then i'm not so sure anymore.
I mean, i have my brother's example, he changed his world view and became a feminist for pussy, and now he has a happy life with his wife and his 2 kids. He didn't go full retard tho, he changed his gf little by little until they reached a middle ground, but still, he's not the same as before.
>>
I'm already anti-fascist, and that includes those filthy fucking authoritarian subhuman communist niggers. Don't tread on me, you quintuple kikes.
>>
>>37739612

anti-flag is garbo my man
>>
Jokes on you, I'm already a rabid antifa type.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.