[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Lanza Thread. As my understanding goes, Adam Lanza was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

Comfy Lanza Thread.
As my understanding goes, Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the chimp, and in a call to a radio station, he seemed to imply that he saw humans as wild animals that lash out under civilization.
this isn't a conspiracy theory thread, this is a thread for
>crime scene photos
>rare photos
>eyewitness accounts
>little known facts
>>
File: 121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-4.jpg (106KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-4.jpg
106KB, 640x426px
These are the first photos of bodies i think
>>
>he seemed to imply that he saw humans as wild animals that lash out under civilization
That's not exactly what he said.

The chimp was being forced to do things it didn't naturally do (human things) and Lanza surmised it experienced some kind of a depression from doing meaningless activities, and that's what caused it to become violent and tear a woman's face off.

The most interesting thing he said was that the chimp kept acting like it wanted to ride in the car, and his theory was that the chimp associated the car with going someplace else, and was going into a frenzy because it desperately wanted to leave the life it was living.
>>
File: 121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-3.jpg (82KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-3.jpg
82KB, 640x426px
>>37738996
heres another one, these are interesting.
>>
>>37738949
Why so many Lanza threads lately? First Alex Jones does a whole 3 segments of rambling on about Sandy Hook & now this + 5 other threads. I'm done studying, I should do some research.
>>
There was a lanzaposter last summer who knew absolutely everything and had all documents/forum posts/ photos
>>
>>37739055
Also I want to add, it's a shame he ended up doing what he did. What he said on his call to the radio was really interesting to listen to, I wish he'd gone on to study psychology or something.

It's kind of crazy to me that people don't try to study the people who do these shootings and what causes them to do it. It seems like finding those answers can answer questions about our society and about human nature.
>>
>>37739106
next we will have a Randy Stair thread
>>
>>37738949
Yea I head the recording of him calling in and I cried while listening to it.
>>
>>37739055
Is this accurate to animal psychology though? It seems like a personification of animal psychology.
>>
>>37738949
I've heard the radio call online before, why didn't you post the url

it doesn't prove anything
>>37738996
>>37739061
neither does this.
>>
>>37738949
>>37739106
>>37739129
some of us did research this and found out it was bullshit. I suggest you do this same instead of spreading false information.
>>
File: 1024px-Cop_357_Derringer.jpg (128KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Cop_357_Derringer.jpg
128KB, 1024x680px
>>37738949
ADAM LANZA AND RYAN LANZA ARE THE SAME PERSON, SANDY HOOK WAS A FALSE FLAG STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS

btw I should be calling all of you the conspiracy theorists not the other way around
>>
>>37740183
What is your evidence for this claim?
>>
>>37740206
its relatively simple, you can look online there are literally NO pictures of him and his brother together, also, there is a photo online somewhere that shows side by side comparison of adam and "ryan" they have the placement of like three or four moles which is impossible. ill look for the photo I'm referring to for you give me a minute.
>>
>>37740206
>>37740307
the exact same placement of the moles I meant to say. I mentioned this in a previous thread someone tried to use the argument that they never hung out together. total bullshit
>>
>>37738949
He was not real
>>
File: x_Adam_Ryan.jpg (75KB, 750x694px) Image search: [Google]
x_Adam_Ryan.jpg
75KB, 750x694px
>>37740206
the photo that shows the side by side is difficult to discern because they aren't moles they are acne scars, he has his neck covered, so you have to look closely, they patterns of the scars are the same, but you will probably call bullshit. THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THEM TOGETHER. IMO it was a way to regulate gun control. I remember around the time this happened Obama was in office and shortly after sandy hook there was this huge regulation of guns. its hard to believe but just do some searching around for adam lanza is ryan lanza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNaV7z1ehM

believe whatever you want but don't just believe everything you see or hear about on the news a lot of it is bullshit just do a lot of research and take everything with a grain of salt. just because its the news doesn't mean its true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wx4qCJJPGI
>>
>>37740511
>just because its the news doesn't mean its true
can you give any examples of something in the last 5 years that fits this? i've heard this before but never gotten examples
>>
>>37740511
When I search Ryan Lanza both of these pictures are attributed to being him on news sites...
>>
>>37740572
because this is part of the same bullshit as supposed crisis actors being reused in this and the marathon bombing and every other major happening (false flag desu)

i can feel the rebuttals coming
a call is being made
they're going to shut it down!
>>
>>37740511
>Brothers look alike

Shocking.
>>
>>37738949
Sandy Hook didn't happen
>>
>>37740563
>>37740572
you guys if you want to find out the truth you have to do serious research, what little convincing evidence against these people has been removed from certain sites. here is one site I found right off the bat, don't just read the first comment and close the window, if you feel the need to make adam lanza threads actually read this shit and figure it out, then come back and post
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2380275&sid=0f1481d717e1e5068633f53d57d5ae1f
>>
>>37740662
not a single picture of both of them together. literally, ever.

Shocking.
>>
>>37740616
Eh, I don't know. The whole conspiracy shit, doesn't it get tiring? I just don't get it, seems like so much time and energy for no real pay off.
>>
>>37740721
he was talking about the boston marathon bombing, which was another false flag. you need to look into DARPA. they actually do this kind of thing (supposed crisis actors) I know it sounds far fetched but what anon was saying is legit
>>
>>37740721
DARPA and LIBOR connection look that up lad. hopefully that will give some insight
>>
>>37740783
You completely ignored my entire post.
>>
>>37740803
>>37740809
You did, too.
>>
>>37740511
he looks nothing like him you are full of shit Adam Lanza existed and was an hero
>>
>>37741059
IGNORE THAT THEN. MY MAIN POINT WAS >>37740803
>>
>>37738949
>Little known facts
I haven't seen anyone make this connection: Adam talks about surrogate activities in one of his Smiggles posts. In the Unabomber manifesto, Ted Kaczynski coins this term, which basically means an activity or hobby that a person distracts himself with to give his life some meaning. This would mean Adam probably read the Unabomber manifesto, which lines up with his Anarcho-Primitivist views in his radio call and some of his posts.
>>
I dot understand, how could it be a hoax if 27 people died? You can't just "kill" someone without killing them
>>
>>37741345
Nvm, it was actually in his radio call he mentions surrogate activities.
>He was profoundly sick, in every sense of the term, and he had to resort to these surrogate activities like watching baseball, and looking at pictures on a computer screen, and taking Xanax.
>>
File: 1497552521098.jpg (845KB, 1024x828px) Image search: [Google]
1497552521098.jpg
845KB, 1024x828px
>>37741430
you're under the impression your government wouldn't lie to you. because they are suppose to uphold the law. it's funny to me because you people will go on blindly believing this because its impossible to prove that it didn't happen. but none of you can prove that it did happen. if it was a cover up do you honestly think the government wouldn't cover their tracks? do you think they would make it easy for us to find out it was a hoax? NO. obviously they wouldn't. but you will sit here and talk about how adam lanza talking about an ape on the radio is proof that it happened. you people are so full of shit
>>
>>37741560
>you're under the impression your government wouldn't lie to you. because they are suppose to uphold the law

Just because someone doesn't buy one particular conspiracy theory doesn't mean they trust the government. Otherwise, anyone who distrusts the government would have to buy hundreds of theories, like Alex Jones.
>>
>>37741560
Thanks retard, I wanted an explanation and all you accomplished was a strawman. I didn't even say it was wrong, I just wanted to understand it
>>
File: 1497552629535.jpg (671KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
1497552629535.jpg
671KB, 1024x820px
>>37741630
>how could it be a hoax if 27 people died? You can't just "kill" someone without killing them
see >>37740803

asking me to provide proof as to why its not a hoax isn't fair you have to research and figure out that there was a hidden agenda, especially how old this case is I don't remember everything I just remember coming to a realization after the james Eagan holmes shooting about libor and darpa the same type of thing that was going on during sandy hook except sandy hook seemed like a ploy to regulate gun control more heavily.

its good that you guys are questioning these things I just don't have the time to look everything up and put it all in a nice neat order that would convince you 100% that it wasn't what it appeared to be. forgive me if ive been rude its just frustrating
>>
File: gfmaterial.jpg (35KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
gfmaterial.jpg
35KB, 500x310px
Fucking fake false flag an heroes and then there is all the fucking normies who believe the official stories, jesus fuck people are retarded.
>>
Do you think he listened to KMFDM
>>
>on February 20, 2017, the Newtown School Board wrote to President Trump:

>We are asking you to intervene to try to stop Jones and other hoaxers like him. We are asking you to acknowledge the tragedy from 12/14/12 and to denounce anyone spreading lies and conspiracy theories about the tragedy on that December morning. ... Jones repeatedly tells his listeners and viewers that he has your ears and your respect. He brags about how you called him after your victory in November. He continues to hurt the memories of those lost, the ability of those left behind to heal.[49]

>The School Board specifically urged Trump to recognize the murders of 26 people at Sandy Hook and to "remove your support from anyone who continues to insist that the tragedy was staged or not real."[49] The Board Chairman, Keith Alexander, stated: "We want facts to matter. That's the essential point."[50] Eric Paradis, a board member whose daughter was a pupil at the school and survived the shooting, said "I really do think he can help us put a stop to it, because he does have a unique position with these hoaxers. If he can help us out then that's fantastic and a Democrat [like me] would be very grateful if he could."[51] Trump did not respond to the letter.[49][50]

Does this mean that Trump has information proving Sandy hoax was a false flag?
>>
>>37742181
Trump could just use his authoritative powers to let the crime scene photos come to light of dead Lanza and the kids.

I'm sure that would prove to enough people that maybe it wasn't a hoax. (However it might already be to late. People might claim the photos released are all photo shopped or something so they might refuse to believe it)
>>
File: 1497149846351.png (129KB, 500x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1497149846351.png
129KB, 500x1151px
>>37739141
Randy Stair is far more interesting than Lanza

prove me wrong
>>
>>37743027
At the very least it would force a lot of people to choose between Alex Jones and Trump. They might still believe one, but not believing both is progress I think. Both men are very dishonest.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.