[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe it has evaded me, but I rarely see it mentioned about her:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o1w4bs7Li51s2ak11o1_1280.jpg (404KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1w4bs7Li51s2ak11o1_1280.jpg
404KB, 1280x1920px
Maybe it has evaded me, but I rarely see it mentioned about her:

Ivanka Trump is hot as fuck. Surely I'm not the only one to think so, right?

Is there anyone who wouldn't want to wife her based on looks alone?
>>
Nope, you're the first one
>>
she's a jew caked with makeup and full of silicone in her face, so no I wouldn't wife her.

I would fuck her though tbqhfam
>>
>>37738620
i never noticed before
keep spreading the word OP
surely it will catch on
yeah right
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 962x1522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 962x1522px
>>37738620
I'm as leftist anti-fa as you can get (except I hate SJWs) and I think she's not only hot af, she's the only Trump I really like:
>hangs out with & models for weird European designers whilst in her teens
>collects modern art
>teaches daughters Mandarin, daughter sings songs in the language as well
>clashed with her dad on the Paris Climate Agreement (she was for it)
>did up I mention beautiful & graceful, pic related, her husbands a lucky man

I hate when leftists pick on her, the mean memes, the stupid artists that called her out for collecting their works

I kinda wish she was president, I'd vote for her over Chelsea Clinton any day, Chelsea seems fake af
>>
>>37739136
her husband is a piece of shit and shes been complicit in trump being a colossal historical fuck up for not just the united states but internationally as well fuck yourself
>>
File: ivanka_trump_nip_slip.jpg (118KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_trump_nip_slip.jpg
118KB, 600x650px
She is ok
>>
File: ivanka16-49567.jpg (500KB, 1940x1454px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka16-49567.jpg
500KB, 1940x1454px
>>37738620

Still the best girl. Mummyfags are only kidding themselves.
>>
>>37739239
Is that photoshopped? She's not OK, she's exactly what I love: high cheek bones, sleepy eyes, beautiful skin, thick hair, slender frame, god she's perfect!
Esp OP's pic, you can see she has an Asian cat like jawline, not like most white girls that have man jaws.
>>
>>37739391
Don't think its photoshopped

Something about her mouth is slightly unattractive to me but otherwise she is good looking.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.