[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at home hanging out downstairs >see parent's car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1497367771557.jpg (25KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1497367771557.jpg
25KB, 720x543px
>at home hanging out downstairs
>see parent's car enter driveway
>stop what I'm doing, go up to my room, lock the door
>>
I used to do the same thing. I couldnt stand my family. They were so loud and they always had something to complain about. Plus, you can't do whatever you want when others are in the house, so what's the point of being outside of your room?
>>
>>37738583
>want to make myself supper
>dad is in the kitchen coughing all over the clean dishes
>walk backwards into my room and eat a bag of almonds
>>
I know this feel.

I'm actually very productive whenever I'm home alone, whether it be working out or writing. But as soon as I know I'm not alone, I hide in my room and shit post here. I want to move out soon, but I was born to be a NEET.
>>
my mom was an alcoholic, so whenever she got home i would pretend to be asleep or leave the house.
>>
>>37738583
I do the same because my mom is a cleanliness freak (wouldn't surprise me if she literally had OCD) and whenever dad gets home they just yell at each other until they go to sleep. I want to move out really bad, but for that I'd have to be able to hold a job for longer than 3 months, which I haven't managed to do yet
>>
>>37738695
>my mom is a cleanliness freak (wouldn't surprise me if she literally had OCD)

Can I marry your mom and be your step-dad?

My parents are old hoarders and constantly shitball the house and just throw everything everywhere even when I spend months re-organizing and cleaning the house. At least my room is my safe and clean little oasis of order.
>>
>>37738753
>Can I marry your mom and be your step-dad?
I guess. If you don't mind your wife getting a daily breakdown because the house is "filthy" even though everything is squeaky clean
>>
>>37738617
You sound like fucking twink faggot
>>
>>37738801
I clean literally everything that I own three times a day

your mom sounds like an autistic angle to me
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>37738889
>I clean literally everything that I own three times a day

Sure you do champ. Keep stretching the truth to act like some match made in heaven on an autistic sushi forum gave your stupid life meaning.
>>
>>37739086

It's a joke my man, I don't actually want to marry that anon's mom. Sorry that your autism gets in the way of understand banter.

I do clean everything three times a day though.
>>
>>37739133
>implying he wasn't just putting you down for the fun of it

lol stay autistic
>>
>>37739133
You're fucking retarded if you think he was being serious
>>
>>37739210
>>37739200

I'm already two steps ahead of you of pretending that I was serious.

This post? Three levels of not being serious, and two layers of irony

lmao XD nerd

[captured for r/bestof4chan]
>>
>>37738889
>I clean literally everything that I own three times a day
yeah, well, my mom would say you are doing it wrong and yell at you for that for hours on end, while crying and possibly getting drunk. Trust me, when I say I wouldn't be surprised if she had literal OCD, I mean it.
>>
>>37739268
Post your ass you fucking dingbat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.