[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my virginity to this MILF right after christmas. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 6412.jpg (36KB, 225x306px) Image search: [Google]
6412.jpg
36KB, 225x306px
I love my virginity to this MILF right after christmas. I'm 21, and she was (I think) 40.
Anyway, we meet up downtown and drive to the local river. we lay down a blanket and fuck on the pathway. she was kinda chubby, but thick as fuck and had amazing boobs. she sucked my dick for a while, and then we started 69'ing. her pussy tasted pretty nice and was shaven. ten we started having sex (doggystyle). her pussy was so tight and wet- you could tell she hadn't gotten any in a while. I pulled out after 15 min and came all over her ass. I dropped her back off at her apartment and never spoke to her again.

In the past few months I've fucked 2 other girls -one was just a hook up, but she had a tight fucking body and was really hot, but she was just a friend. Another was a girl I dated for a few months, and she was hot too. Both of them were 18 and significantly more attractive than the MILF.

but I still crave that her pussy every day. I still jack off to the memory every night.
Should I hit her up and tell her I'm dtf again?
>>
>>37738453
if you want to then do it? what the fuck kind of normie shit is this?
>>
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF.

You dont belong here.
>>
>>37738453
I don't know, but I think you should leave r9k
>>
>>37738453
what hentai is this?

unsurprisingly not original comment
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.