[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 yo HHKV >niece's cute teenage friend has a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: despa.jpg (91KB, 710x644px) Image search: [Google]
despa.jpg
91KB, 710x644px
>be 24 yo HHKV
>niece's cute teenage friend has a crush on me
>can't do shit

Isn't it a fucking shame, cucked by the law.
>>
Why? If you won't try to make a move you will regret it
>>
>>37738306
>>niece's cute teenage friend has a crush on me

9/10 this is in your head. show me proofs of affections.
>>
>>37738342
This
doubt you go to jail for fucking a teenager.
a kid yes but a teenager no
>>
how teenage are we talking
>>
Netflix and chill, bro

if ya know what i mean
if you're pickin' up what i'm puttin down
if you're catchin' what i'm throwin
if you're diggin' what i'm markin' with an x
if you can understand the words i'm typing
>>
>>37738348

I know, usually I ignore those signs because I didn't want to be that guy getting ahead of himself, but time and time again girls make it so obvious that they are interested in me, only one had the balls to be direct and ask for my number, but her behavior before that matches that of other girls I've been around, that's how I know.
>>
>cucked by the law

HE GENUINELY BELIEVES THIS. HAHAHAHAAAAA.
>>
more like just cucked by your own fear and making an excuse.
>>
>>37738306
Unless her parents don't give a fuck about her the risk of dealing with them when they find out is not worth a few seconds of ejaculation

Believe me people's perspective on this subject changes drastically when they have children, at least among white people anyway
>>
>>37738662

Don't get me wrong I would never take such a dumb risk for cums, its just funny how if this was a more barbaric time I could have her giving me a bad blowjob right now.
>>
>>37738445
I like how that slowly deteriorated.
>>
just do it. you lose your virginity no matter what happens.
>>
File: 1462365756582.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462365756582.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>37738306
>tfw one of my little sister's friends always comes into my room to see how I'm doing
>tfw she discusses comics, video games, etc and is actually pretty well-versed
>she sits on my bed and makes herself comfortable
>she laughs at all my jokes and initiates physical contact whenever she has an excuse
>she tries to show me how flexible she is whenever she can
>She keeps offering to give me massages while I play video games
>lately she's started bringing me baked goods she's made
>she keeps closing the door so no one bothers us
>I keep trying to brush it all off because she's underaged and I'm not a pedo, but this is literally the most affection any woman has ever shown me and it's slowly breaking through my defenses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.