[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met my former gf yesterday at work (work in a wallmart) >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491902514999.jpg (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491902514999.jpg
56KB, 800x800px
>met my former gf yesterday at work (work in a wallmart)
>she broke up with me on good terms 6 years ago
>said she's pregnant and they're gonna marry soon
>at the moment they're in town at her moms place
>asked me how I've been the past years since our contact went mute after a year
>told her I've been single since we broke up and that I have problems with alcohol and depression since quite some time
>she seemed to feel guilty and invited me on a coffee at the weekend with her and her bf
>said I'll write her soon if I have time
Should I accept the offer? Somehow I'm glad that it's going well for her, but I'm sad at the same time.
>>
File: Door.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Door.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>37737983
wow that's pathetic

yep, you know it
>>
maybe if you get lucky, she will let you fap in the corner while chad fucks her.
>>
Make another excuse not to go
>>
>>37737983
why would she bring her boyfriend with her? I would be embarassed af.
>>
Don't go, Anon. It'll do nothing but upset you. Try to cut back on the booze too.
>>
I wouldn't. If I were you, I'd just forget about her and never interact again. It's really for the best, for you and for her.
>>
>>37737983
You are better than this anon, tell her you are busy. It is okay to be somewhat friendly but nothing more than that ie treat her like an acquaintance. Gotta move forward and never look back anon, was she even there for you when you were dealing with problems like alcohol and depression? Do not become a beta orbiter, you are better than this, you have to be alpha anon, be alpha, be confident in yourself, you are better than this.
>>
I wrote her that I have time. I think I need some help since I have not much friends and am already 32 yet.
>>
>>37738582
tell her something came up by finding something that will work, like taking an extra shift on said day, or trying to switch a shift with a coworker.
>>
if it is unavoidable you go there and be brisk but polite, straight to the point. Then be done with it after the meetup
>>
>>37737983
Who brings their boyfriend to hang out with their ex
>>
>>37737983
>invited me on a coffee at the weekend with her and her bf

That was extremely inappropriate of her.

All that's going to do is to make you feel like shit, and make her bf feel like shit.

Be the bigger person here. Decline to participate in her inappropriate fantasy situation of having her bf meet her ex.
>>
>>37737983
>>told her I've been single since we broke up and that I have problems with alcohol and depression since quite some time

why?
>>
>>37737983

>>said I'll write her soon if I have time

Now we know why she broke up with you.
For goddsakes man
>>
>>37737983
Accept the offer. Start taking steps towards healing.

A song that described how I felt in a similar situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIoMWxCOVf8
>>
Kill them both. Normie scum who deserve to die for what they did to you, OP. They made you this way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.