[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have schizoid personality disorder >parents are dead so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 20

File: Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.jpg (188KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.jpg
188KB, 700x700px
>have schizoid personality disorder
>parents are dead so I gotta work a job to pay for an apartment
>never really cared enough to get to know my co workers
>during lunch break in sitting alone on my phone as usual when some guy named roger comes
>"duude, like, why are you always so quiet all the time?"
>tell him I have schizoid personality disorder so he'll leave me alone
>"schizo what? Haha dude, isn't that the thing where you, like, hear voices or something?"
>he says it loud so other co workers look over at me
>I probably should've told him it's kinda the opposite but I really didn't care what they thought
I don't know how I feel about this situation but for some reason it intrigues me
>>
>>37737589
You shouldve just told him your sort of a loner.
>>
You're gonna get fired. Why didn't you just say you're the strong silent type?
>>
>>37737606
>>37737629
Normies bore me, I do not care about them enough to engage in conversation with them. If they knew I'm mentally fucked I thought they'd stay away
>>
>>37737671
>stay away
They'll make sure they never see you again after you get the boot
>>
>>37737706
Why would I get fired, for having a personality disorder that's out of my control? My boss was fully aware of my mental limits when he made the decision to hire me.
>>
File: 1423012974795.png (25KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1423012974795.png
25KB, 645x773px
>>37737671
>Normies bore me
>tfw I know this feel
damn I feel the exact same way. Everyone is so fucking boring. I can never get a gf because I find almost all the girls I meet to be really boring and a chore to interact with.
>>
>>37737629
Then OP can sue them for discrimination, either way he wins.
>>
>>37737790
>>37737820

Y'all are idiots. They aren't gonna fire him for having schizophrenia, but for performance related issues that they cooked up ex post facto
>>
Today I found out that one of my colleagues has schizophrenia. I spoke to him about it and we were both quite enlightened afterwards. If your coworkers aren't dicks or amerifats then ypu have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37737818
Last week when a co worker of mine racheal tried discussing politics with me she was shocked that I completed her sentences for her. That discussion was so boring and predictable I knew exactly what she was going to say even before she did. This happens often when I am forced to converse with the normans. They all have the same opinions and habits and hobbies, it's pathetic. They work so hard to distinguish themselves because on the inside they know they're all the same
>>
>>37737589
how did you find out
is this a meme diagnosis or did you actually talk to a professional.
>>
>>37737910
You are a fucking idiot. Read ops post than read yours. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1449209928574.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1449209928574.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37737923
>Last week when a co worker of mine racheal tried discussing politics with me she was shocked that I completed her sentences for her.
kek. Is there anyone you find not boring though? How do you even escape these feels. They consume me my man. I sit in my room all day just feeling like shit. I cannot for the life of me work up an interest in anyone
>>
>why are you so quiet
2 words
>family shit
if they ask more
>it's complicated
if normies continue pushing at this point they're just assholes
>>
>>37737968
When I was a teenager my parents were concerned by my compulsive behaviors, so they took me to a professional. She diagnosed me with OCD, and we continued doing therapy because of my parents request. As we talked she questioned my self imposed social isolation, and out of curiosity I answered her questions truthfully. That day I was diagnosed with my personality disorder
>>
>>37738050
I have yet to meet someone that I would consider interesting. Not even my own parents could captivate me. Perhaps there was a time when I was young that I found interest in others, but those memories have escaped me. I struggled in school because of my lack of motivation. My life is characterized by boredom apathy and procrastination. To compensate for my lack of human interaction I read about individuals who i would be happy to have a conversation with such as Aristotle or Hannibal
>>
>>37737589

This is seriously a thing? Isnt it just being paranoid?
>>
>>37737589
How much thought do you give to how to interact with normies in order to get what you want from them? If you don't think about what makes normies tick it's hard to understand how to interact with them to make them go away. Your problem here was you said something they found interesting. You should always just be boring and not draw attention to yourself unless you need to in order to accomplish some goal.
>>
>>37738269
>This is seriously a thing? Isnt it just being paranoid?
no. its more like self imposed isolation, and lack of interest in friends or others.
"Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

I think what you might be thinking of is schizotypal personality disorder

then there is also schizophrenia which can also exhibit the positive symptoms of schizophrenia. schizoid i believe contains parts of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia and I think thats where it gets its name from
>>
>>37738353
>then there is also schizophrenia which can also exhibit the positive symptoms of schizophrenia.
fuck thats awkward
I meant schizotypal exhibits the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
my mistake
>>
File: 1469141710704.png (520KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469141710704.png
520KB, 600x384px
>tfw naturally happy but people make me upset
>philosophy says it means there's something wrong with me
>I feel fine

I don't snap at people or anything. It's just when you're comfy and someone who's already mad decides to argue over something that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>37738353
Sounds like to me its just psychosis, but that's too general of a description. Schizoid sounds more of an inability to interpret reality leading to escapism to numb the cognitive dissonance between whats real and not. But, then again this "dream world" you exist in couldn't you just be passionate about nature or a hightened awareness of what reality really is. You see the pain of human nature but it enlightens you to seak beauty in suffering so to speak. The problem with society is its just cold and emotionless. For me, I might be projecting a little, but I find I feel complete the further I stray from reality. I wouldn't call myself schizoid, more just misanthropic, for the farther I stray from whats expected of me the more complete and at ease I feel with nature and my true reality.
>>
>>37738279
>How much thought do you give to how to interact with normies in order to get what you want from them?
That is an intriguing question. It is difficult for me to express my train of thought, but I'll attempt to explain how I feel to the best of my ability. Most people I meet are boring. Before I called them normies I actually called "extras" as they are of no significance, they're no different from the person next to them. However, there are some who have potential. I would rather not get to know them, but rather observe them from a distance. I guess manipulate would be the proper term. I observe people's relationships and create scenarios in my head in which I move objects or pull the strings to create problems in their pathetic little relationships, and then I set these plans in motion and observe how they react to these situations. Allow me to give an example
>co worker named Mike and the aforementioned racheal have feelings for eachother
>racheal's grandfather died in the country of Vietnam during their infamous war
>she has a fountain pen that belonged to him, and she holds on to it because it's all she has left from him
>Mike often steals it to play with racheal
>one day after hours I snap the fountain pen like a twig and drain the ink and place it on mikes desk, arranging the pieces to make it look whole again and
>the next day racheal asks Mike where it is because he usually takes it
>he sees it on his desk and picks it up, only for it to fall apart
>racheal sees the pen broken in his hands and assumes he broke it on accident
You should have seen her reaction. That was one of the only times I smiled at my place of work.
>>
File: 1398050638486.jpg (31KB, 435x294px) Image search: [Google]
1398050638486.jpg
31KB, 435x294px
>>37738353
>have every symptom you described
nah I don't have that
>>
>>37738212
>I struggled in school because of my lack of motivation.
ug sempai me too. I spent an extra year at my college because I kept failing or dropping classes. I mostly just spend my time reading or doing one of my hobbies. I loathe the idea of having to get a job and interact with people who will never do anything for me.
>>
>>37738570
>Sounds like to me its just psychosis
its not psychosis you fag
>Schizoid sounds more of an inability to interpret reality
by imposing isolation? what. what does that have to do with someones interpretation
>"dream world" you exist in couldn't you just be passionate about nature or a hightened awareness of what reality really is.
of reality.

a fantasy is not a delusion.
>>37738570
>But, then again this "dream world" you exist in couldn't you just be passionate about nature or a hightened awareness of what reality really is. You see the pain of human nature but it enlightens you to seak beauty in suffering so to speak. The problem with society is its just cold and emotionless. For me, I might be projecting a little, but I find I feel complete the further I stray from reality. I wouldn't call myself schizoid, more just misanthropic, for the farther I stray from whats expected of me the more complete and at ease I feel with nature and my true reality.
this is absolutely 100% projecting.
>>
>>37738678
>its not psychosis you fag

Yes, yes it is. Calm down.

You just must be anxious, nice try, come back when you have a real mental illness. What you describe is just someones imagination, so what. Thats not even remotely frightening, which is what your answer should have been. If you believe mental illness isnt a break from reality your not ill. Just a pussy.
>>
>>37738586
A lot of us do. I think it would be better to say you have autism... Even though autism is a total joke to people... And school shooters have autism...

Just don't fucking say anything I guess
>>
>>37738678
>a fantasy is not a delusion.

Precisely my point. Thank you anon.
>>
>>37738854
>>37738793
your speech sounds a bit disjointed, maybe you do have schizophrenia
>Yes, yes it is. Calm down.
yea I really dont think thats true at all. because then everyone would have psychosis.
>>
>>37737911
^^Plot twist: Anon is OP's coworker.

>>37737589
>>
>>37738904
>yea I really dont think thats true at all. because then everyone would have psychosis.

Fantasy = Psychosis, that wasnt my point. Being socially avoidant isnt schizoid friend, being delusional/schizoid is like believing things that arent actually happening, you sound rational and calculating in your decisions, get off my board.
>>
>>37738353
>positive symtoms of schizophrenia
There are positive symtoms of schizophrenia?
>>
File: IMG_7313.gif (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7313.gif
14KB, 500x281px
>>37738572
Dude what the fuck. I don't like normies either, but that's fucked.
>>
>>37738953
>Being socially avoidant isnt schizoid friend
yea its a part of it, youre objecting to the criteria found in the DSM, which is retarded.
>being delusional/schizoid is like believing things that arent actually happening
that is an extremely poor and misleading definition of delusions. its extremely childish.
>>37738993
>There are positive symptoms of schizophrenia?
yes. Symptoms in schizophrenia are organized into "positive and negative" this does not mean the positive symptoms are good, its just the name for them since the produce and excess of mental state rather than a defect, or decrease. so for example hallucinations are a positive symptom while catatonia is negative.
>>
>>37739045
>that is an extremely poor and misleading definition of delusions. its extremely childish.

Whats your defintion of a delusion
>>
>>37738570
Anon you should avoid using words which you don't understand. If you don't understand something, Wikipedia often helps.
>>
>>37739030
I have more tales of manipulation but I think it's best if I don't tell them. Don't get the wrong idea. My actions aren't the result of hatred. In fact, it's become more of a passion I guess. It excites me pinning these creatures in embarrassing situations and watching them interact with others reluctantly. No, it fascinates me.

Before you think this is weird, is this not the kind of enjoyment you get out of watching anime, watching characters interact with eachother in interesting situations? Think of what I do as watching a real life anime. This one may be less interesting but it is a better way to waste my time then working
>>
File: 1492885049785.jpg (1023KB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1492885049785.jpg
1023KB, 743x1150px
>>37739103
>Wikipedia often helps.

Youre one of (((them)))
>>
>>37739089
>Whats your defintion of a delusion
A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>37739150
Ok.. basically what I just said. Well at least your not delusional I suppose.
>>
File: 1474694557732.jpg (70KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474694557732.jpg
70KB, 800x900px
>>37737589
If a coworker asks if you have friends do you lie? I just want to do work and get paid not relive highschool.
>>
Everybody ITT except OP has a terrible understanding of the terminology of psychological disorders. Go away and read the new DSM you utter fuckheads. Leave, so I may converse with OP with a degree of intellect.

t. MSc. Abnormal Psychology alumni
>>
File: 1492857813294.jpg (75KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492857813294.jpg
75KB, 736x630px
>>37737589
I thought I had your disease for a few months, until my psychiatrist told me otherwise.

Could you describe what that illness makes you do? I'm highly interested. Green texts are welcome too.

It would unironically make my day, Anon. Really.
>>
File: 1435213092594.jpg (61KB, 413x569px) Image search: [Google]
1435213092594.jpg
61KB, 413x569px
>>37739122
I dont even care that you make people miserable, but you triggered my autism when you broke a historical item
>>37739174
no you fucking mong your defintion could easily include things like religion or other stupid shit that wouldnt be diagnosed as a delusion
>>37739201
im not op, i just took a class in abnormal psych
>>
>>37739201
While I appreciate your compliment, I believe you are mistaken. I am no expert on psychological disorders. I simply am knowledgeable on those disorders of which I am affected by due to the pieces of information I picked up from my therapist's lectures.
>>
>>37739201
Op is retarded.. nice liberal arts gayjor
>>
>>37738050
I gave up on humans a long time ago. I just autistically min/max video games to pass time.
>>
>>37739273
>>37739221
Don't forget me anon.

original
>>
>>37739122
Damn nigga. Unless you're baiting, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>37739276
I am a MSc. and I work with fMRI scanners, gamma ray detectors, and coffee, in a nice cosy lab. What did you do with your education, friend?
>>
>>37737910
It isn't schizophrenia you ducking brainlet!
>>
>>37739315
I do not believe you chose the correct word to describe me. My actions may seem stupid to you, but to me watching these events unfold is captivating.
>>37739307
>>37739221
It's not what it makes you do, it's how it makes you as a person. It's a personality disorder, not something like OCD where you are practically forced to preform a ritual to free yourself of anxiety, schizoid personality disorder has made me unconcerned about major events, uninterested in what most people call life. My career in school and work has been characterized by alienation from my peers and apathy for both forming relationships and doing work. I do not desire relationships, in fact I don't like them at all. Me and my family were never close, and I never had any friends that I can remember. Everyone was out socializing and I was laying in bed. I never cared about money or politics or socializing. I didn't want any of that.
>>
>>37739498
I see. Albeit I share some traits, the causes are different. For instance, I don't have a lot of relationship, not because I don't enjoy them, but because I barely find anyone smart enough or someone that I can relate to.

Do you have blunted feelings by chance? Or do you experience feelings normally?
>>
>>37739187
not OP but I just tell them I have no friends and my weekends I sit at home and do nothing.
they look at me like im crazy and try to get me to go out but i always tells them no and avoid talking to them as much as possible during work.
>>
>>37739349
I dropped out because I had a drug problem. Although, Im not so sure anymore if I wad supposed to be successful. Using always felt like the right decision. I understand if it seems like bullshit, its just how my mind works, as hard as it is to admit. It was JUST the right thing to do.
>>
>>37738071
Your fucking parents just took away your right to own a firearm.

Never seek mental help from a "profesional". They will take your rights away.
>>
>>37739530
I do have blunted feelings. Look, this anon >>37738353 explained it pretty well. If you believe you have schizoid personality disorder you should read more about it or see a professional for a diagnosis. It's difficult for me to explain this to someone, as I do not truly know what being normal is like for reference. It's like life passes by you.
>>
>>37739637
That you are a spectator of yourself, and that you constantly are waiting for something but don't even know what.

As I said, my psychiatrist said I wasn't. And I did read wikipedia, but it's the first time I get to talk to someone that genuinely has it. That's why I'm that interested in your experience.

Was it always like this, or did you have an event that triggered your current condition?
>>
>>37739691
It seems like I've been like this forever. Perhaps there was a time when I was normal, but those memories are long gone. I am genuinely curious about how this developed as well, but I am lacking information that left this world with the death of my parents.
>>
>>37739777
Do you have any dissociation? (derealisation, depersonalisation)
If so, how can you have a rich internal world if you are dissociated?

For instance, I'm dissociated, but I have a very poor internal world. I barely imagine, remember, or even think.
>>
File: 1470169139587.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470169139587.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
>>37739691
>That you are a spectator of yourself, and that you constantly are waiting for something but don't even know what.
thats really strange, I kinda feel like I know what youre talking about. not that I have the disorder or anything. I feel like somethings eventually supposed to happen, although I'm not entirely sure if its true or not. Almost fatalistic like its destiny, and that its important.
>>
>>37739925
What you quoted is what usually people with dissociation experience. Another exemple is mental myst. Being distant from yourself/the world, being the spectator of your own life, being in a state between fully awake and dreaming, being in a state with a constant mental myst. All of them describes the same: derealisation, depersonalisation.

If all of them rings a bell, and not just the waiting part that is unrelated, then yes, you may have it.
>>
>>37739828
My apologies, your psychological terminology eludes me. As I stated in an earlier post, I am no expert on the subject, I am only equipped with adequate knowledge that I have gathered from my therapists ramblings and assessment of my own experiences. From what I gathered from a quick google search I believe I may have derealization and perhaps depersonalization, but you will have to elaborate internal worlds to me
>>
>>37739998
Depersonalization: being distant from yourself
Derealization: being distant from reality

Afterward, it all boils down to what I said >>37739982
>>
>>37739982
>being in a state between fully awake and dreaming, being in a state with a constant mental myst.
Hmm yea, its kind of like Im in a fog, and havent quite woken up. if that makes sense. everything always seems to have the quality of strangeness or importance
>>
>>37740124
It does, but only for the ones experiencing it. Like me.

Congrats, you're mentally ill.
>>
>>37740036
Interesting, it seems there may be yet another flaw in my already poor mental health. However, you did not care to explain "internal worlds" to me. If you do not mind me asking, would you care to elaborate in return for me telling you of my state?
>>
>>37740165
It's what's said on wikipedia.
> Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world."

Internal obviously refers to what you imagine, in your mind. I barely can imagine, and my internal world (aka thinking, imaginating, remembering) is pretty poor. But how does it go with you?
>>
>>37737589
>schizoid personality disorder
Lol like which one? That's just what they call the whole damn spectrum, where on it do you fit?
>>
>>37740159
pls fucking end me
>>
>>37740226
Nah. Go check a doctor and talk about it. He'll redirect you to a therapist, and you'll find out if your really have something.

That is, if you want to.
>>
>>37737706
Your a moron, they aren't allowed to fire someone for there disorders just allowed to refuse to hire them in the first place. It makes finding a job hard but maintaining one easy
>>
>>37737671
>>37737818
They sort of bore me too but the irony is I'm personally much more boring than them. Anyone else like this?
>>
>>37740218
>lol
If you are going to speak like a teenager, please leave this thread. I have depersonalized schizoid personality disorder
>>
>>37740255
You're*
If you're gonna call someone a moron don't type like a moron
>>
>>37740294
That is subjective. While I may not do as much as a normie, at least I do not strive to meet the definition of social norms and am capable of forming my own opinions. If you are the same way i would consider yours to be the more interesting persona
>>
>>37740362
Dude quit being such a faggot, lol has been around for years, a teenager would of said kek or lel or some stupid shit like that. This is 4chan, you're a schizo, stop acting so high and mighty, were broken, get used to it
>leave the thread
Okay tumblr
>>
>>37740432
You prove my point just like every other person I interact with. You are so predictable.
>>
>>37737790
>ur not a team player m8!
The just b itself of getting fired.
>>
>>37740432
>>37740465
Sad lonely man, jackin off in mommies basement
>>
>>37740464
God you're pretentious. You didn't have a point to begin with. You just told me to stop talking like a teenager and I said stop being a tumblrina you didn't predict shit.
>>
>>37740472
Of course I'm not a team player, thats why I am classified as a schizoid.
>>
>>37740465
That was a pretty brutal death damn
>>
File: 45634563456.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
45634563456.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>37740465
oh boy you sure got me good with that outdated gif
are you sure you dont have NPD you little faggot
>>
>>37740484
Try hiding in brothers garage. I've pissed off quite a few women in my life, and some are still out for blood, I'm probably more of a /b/tard than a robot but someone was like "hey check out this other schizo, you should talk to him"
>>
>>37740497
You jest, and yet I can't help but be intrigued. There is no way for me to prove that I predicted your response, so I suppose we have come to a stalemate.
>>
>>37740545
you honestly just sound like a really irritating normie and I hope the worst for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feinkFlSnk&t=316s
>>
>>37740597
Why thank you sir, the Normie's feel the same way. I think I should of been euthanized years ago but the voices in my head won't let me kill myself
>>
>>37737910

"Anon wasn't a good fit. We decided to move in a different direction."

All you need in Burgerland, even if the real reason is "Anon is black" or "Anon has throat cancer"
>>
>>37740585
I do jest, its fun. My life is pointless what else am I gonna do?
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>37740633
>but the voices in my head won't let me kill myself
truly the most special of snowflakes
thanks for ruining the thread cunt. you really arent interesting to me at all
>>
>>37740672
>thanks for ruining the thread
1. Its what I do
2. It was a shit thread made by a shitty snowflake in the first place.
>>
>>37740633
>>37740545
god damn look at this namefagging
completely cancerous
pls do us a favor and off yourself
>>
>>37740545
you're in the wrong thread then, retard
>>
>>37740659
And so do I, but I've had enough jesting for today. See ya on the chans
>>
>>37740703
>2. It was a shit thread made by a shitty snowflake in the first place.
true, it was at least a little interesting before you came along however. Ive never heard of someone with Schizoid personality disorder before. He wasnt name fagging either, and didnt act like a pretentious fuckhead either.
>>
>>37740707
Umm the name fagging is so you dumb faggots don't confuse me with op just because we have a similar diagnosis. Op is a faggot attention whore anyway, this thread is trash and its what's ruining the internet
>>
>>37740749
>schizoid personality disorder
>faggot attention whore
Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>37740749
>name fags
>op is a faggot attention whore
>>
>>37740742
>he didn't act like a pretentious fuck head either
Yes he fucking did, that's ALL he did. He was just YOUR brand of pretentious. I honestly don't have an issue with him but you faggots glorifying him is ridiculous. You've never heard of it because its a blanket term for all schizos I also have schizoid personality disorder but my specific schizoid is psychosis just like he said his specific schizoid is none personality. Basically meaning he doesn't have a personality to speak of because he can't have one. He's pretentious, I'm just obnoxious
>>
>>37740847
>Basically meaning he doesn't have a personality to speak of because he can't have one
100% projecting
>>
>>37737589
If you don't need attention from other people why did you make this thread?
>>
>>37740763
No I'm pretty sure telling people "I have a mental illness rarer than gender disphoria" is blatent attention whoring, if he didn't want the attention, he wouldn't of made the thread. The name is to avoid confusing you morons, drop your bias just like I'm gonna drop this name when I leave
>>
>>37740888
I'm not projecting its what he said, and can be easily determined by his posts.
>>
>>37740892
What he said, but OP's gone all that's left is angry fanboys.
>>
>>37740892
Honestly I was bored and was curious what kind of response I'd get from telling my little greentext story
>>
>>37740972
Fair play lad, I was just joshing you
>>
File: 776.gif (849KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
776.gif
849KB, 200x200px
>>37740972
Holy shit, what if I am OP and don't know it?
>>
>>37741019
The quality of your replies has been deteriorating. It's getting boring so I think I'll go to sleep
>>
>>37737589
Holy shit, are you the anon from Omegle last night?
>>
>>37741050
I've never been on omegle
>>
>>37741041
Sweet dreams but I was just bored and figured your thread was long past its expiration date. And you gathered all these cucks in one place
>>
>>37741080
>you gathered all these cucks in one place
All 25 of them?
>>
>>37741058
o ok it's not you then
>>
>>37741041
do you have a steam schizoid kun
>>
File: 1489724269430.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489724269430.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>37741080
I believe its Schizoaffective not schizo-effective
you fucking mong

you dont even have the fucking disease do you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder
>>
>>37741122
I do not
originaI
>>
>>37741095
That's a lot of cucks sir, and my inner troll won't let me leave them be. Its not OPs fault really, if he's honest about his diagnosis he couldn't of known the betas of the internet were gonna flock to him, lots of people call R9K the mental illness board so he probably thought this was the most appropriate place for his thread.
>>
>>37741181
Enlighten me, what is it about me that, as you say, gets the betas of the internet to flock to me?
>>
>>37741176
Dude I don't look at the papers the stack is huge, I just listen to the doctors. But the alternative to me not having the disease is that I can honestly contact the various afterlife realms. Which some people think even after I got diagnosed, so I geuss it depends on what you believe
>>
>>37741212
They identify with your lack of personality, you have proof that you're not a Normy, and all they truely want is to belong somewhere. They were emotionally jerking you off thinking you're like them and you like it, not really paying attention to what you were saying to realize you can't even give a shit.
>>
>>37741302
>They identify with your lack of personality,
how can you lack a personality you autist.

I came into this thread only because it was interesting to me
>>
I just want to post this pic.
>>
>>37737589
>>"duude, like, why are you always so quiet all the time?"
I hate normalfags who ask shit like this, there is no right answer for them you either give some bullshit generic answer (I'm just the quite type, I'm shy, I don't know I just am) and they think you're a wierdo or you give them an honest answer people terrify me, please back up and stop staring your making it hard to breathe and you're a freak
>>
>>37741471
I just usually say "I've got nothing to say" and they say fair enough
>>
>>37741332
Easy, you have a none personality mental disorder like OP
Be on a more serious note, not having any interest, hobbies, preferences or opinions
>>
>>37741471
I just say "stupid memes" because I don't wanna tell them how many times I've thought about cracking there skull open to see what there brain looks like compared to mine. They usually get confused and say "umm okay?" But there are also a lot of memey thoughts along side it so its not complete bullshit.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.