[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Whines and complains about TFW no GF. > Openly admits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: peterson sorted.jpg (108KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
peterson sorted.jpg
108KB, 660x371px
> Whines and complains about TFW no GF.
> Openly admits to using piss jugs, having a messy room, keeping the door closed at all times.

Here's a tip for you faggots:

Sort yourselves out.

What you're trying to do is like attempting to slay the dragon of chaos (lvl 99) when admitting you can't even slay tiny lvl 1 dragons.

If your room isn't clean, you aren't sorted.

So sort yourselves out. I recommend starting with maps of meaning by Jordan B. Peterson and then moving on to his future authoring program--just $29.99
>>
>>37737534
>keeping the door closed at all times.

does kermit actually talk about this
>>
>>37737534
nigga this shit is old, I mean i know it's summer but don't be so obvious next time

here's a bump for you're troubles
>>
>>37737534
>So sort yourselves out. I recommend starting with maps of meaning by Jordan B. Peterson and then moving on to his future authoring program--just $29.99

Thanks definitely not Jordan Peterson! I will buy your book, er I mean his book, to fix my life, I'm certain it will work this time :)
>>
File: dont understand.jpg (32KB, 782x622px) Image search: [Google]
dont understand.jpg
32KB, 782x622px
>>37737534
I think someone needs to sort peterson out.

he's getting a little too big for his britches. He goes to huge auditoriums and soaks himself with the ejaculation of sycophants and ejaculants. Definitely not as pure as he used to be.
>>
>>37737534
>cleaned my disgusting room today

Feels good man.
>>
I complain about tfw no girlfriend, yet, I wash my hands everytime I use the bathroom, shower daily, clean after spilling something on my floor...
>>
>>37737534
muslims live next door you fucking think im gonna unlock anything? i dont want thieves
>>
He makes a good point that people often complain about big problems but they won't bother to start by fixing the small shit that's in their reach.

I'm not paying thirty bucks for a self help program though nigga
>>
>>37737611
>>37737633
>>37737688
>>37737766
>>37737696
stop falling for this shit
>>
>>37737534
People fairly worse than me get GF's because the stars wanted them to.
Thats what I hope for.
The stars.
I don't want to lose my comfort.
In fact, I haven't killed myself yet because of it
I love my friends, my family, my own self right now is also great, in general, my status in life right now is top grand.
Except I don't have a GF
With that in mind, I see people who are total fuckheads having one. Which makes me (and by extension: most of us here) sad.
Thats it.
Someday I'll have comforted myself with the fact that that's how the system works, and effectively try to get myself a GF.
I'm actually kind of trying to do it now, not in the most optimal of ways, but it's something.

It's way more complex than this nigga tries to make it seem, and while it does occasionally actually make you happier by fixing your own life, it could just as easily make you a successful but sad as shit individual.
>>
>>37737534
I don't really want a GF, I'll be leaving town next year, and I'm not really in the sort of lifestyle that would allow me to maintain an active and devoted social life with anyone at the moment.

There's always somebody out there for everyone if you're willing to settle and put in the work. I believe everyone on this board you probably have a girlfriend because when I've seen some of the things they post about themselves they usually doing better than I am physically or financially. Often both.

What I DO want is the ability to hook up, just have NSA sex without paying an arm and a leg for it.... I know there are people out there who do this because in college are roommates and neighbors off today, but why can't I?

What do I need to make this happen?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.