[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four kids were playing, and one of them threw a ball right through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1482275019992.gif (30KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482275019992.gif
30KB, 256x192px
Four kids were playing, and one of them threw a ball right through your window. Here's what they had to say for themselves.

>A: "Not me! I didn't break a thing!"
>B: "OK, I'll tell the truth. It was me. I broke it."
>C: "Don't be mad at A! He didn't do anything!"
>D: "B didn't break the glass, I swear."

You know for a fact that the scamp who broke your window is lying. However, an unknown number of the other children may be lying as well. Can you figure out which one of these darned kids broke your window?
>>
It was obviously A and C is lying too.
>>
>>37737173
A. He was the only one who chose to defend himself instead of protect someone else.
>>
what game is this? played it but can't remember
>>
>>37737173
well since the one who broke the window is lying, then it cant be B. which means that it cant be C either. so since we know that A and C both are lying since there have to be at least two kids lying, then it means its A because he DID break the window and C is lying that A didn't do it
>>
>>37737173
It can only be C
>>
Is not B because if it were it would be lying so then he would not broke it
Is not D because he's saying the truth
So either A or C is the culprit and one of them are lying
-If A lies then A is the culprit
-If C lies then A is the culprit
So because one of them must be lying, the culprit is A
>>
Luck you Fayton!
>>
>>37737173
B is lying. I had a manic episode and broke the window and hit my head then I forgot
>>
File: Pepe Confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>b admits he did it
>nope whoever did it would have definitely lied about it
>punish a for no reason
I guess whenever you commit a crime, you should immediately confess so they have no reason to suspect you.
>>
>>37737824
There have been times where the police simply ignore a confession if it is believed that the person who is confessing is lying. The job is to punish the person who committed the crime, not just to put someone in jail.
>>
>>37737905
But there's no reason to doubt that b did it other than the setup saying the culprit lied, which would be impossible to know unless you already knew who did it.
>>
>>37737173
a has that nigga cap so yea ofc he dindu nuthin id whoop that mofo like in no time
lyin bitchass cracka
>>
File: riddle.png (497KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
riddle.png
497KB, 933x960px
>>37737173
no one here has the skill to solve this
>>
>>37737173
If B, C or D did it, their statement would be true. Because the one who did it must be lying, it has to be A.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (178KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
178KB, 800x572px
>>37737173

The little lying shits are all guilty of conspiracy to commit property damage

Kill em all, let God sort them out
>>
>>37737986
If it was just B speaking to you on his own then yes. But since D says that B didn't do it I have to know gather more evidence to determine the real culprit (or determine if D is lying)
>>
>>37737173
Punish B. If he wants to take the fall for some retard let him
>>
>>37738561
Obviously D is lying to protect her friend.
>>
>>37737173
By the premise of the question B must be lying and did not break the window
Then D is telling the truth, so either A or C is lying, in each case we find A broke the window
>>
>>37737173

why does it even matter tho? whatre you gonna do to the kid, ass rape them?

in which case i choose D
>>
>>37737173
>C likes A so she's trying to protect him
>D likes B and dislikes A so she's trying to keep D from martrying himself. Though being so brave would probably deepen her love for him
>C would probably be really grateful if A wasn't punished that she might offer a favor as thanks to B
"Punish" B so he can get a threesome with C and D and cuck A.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.