[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, mini-triathlon edition. Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, mini-triathlon edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you need some advice, have any questions, or just want to vent for a bit and get stuff off your chest, here's the thread to do it. I will attempt to answer every post as sincerely as possible(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>inb4 what are your credentials for being a normie
>>
>>37736662
>>>/soc/
You are so new it's not even funny.
>>
>>37736662
Fine, ill fall for it.
What kind of "hobbies" or past time your people has?
>>
Why am I addicted to 4chan?

original
>>
Just daydreaming a lot lately.
I have some pretty wistful angsty feelings going on right now that are both childish and useless. But it feels good to bask in them because deep down I'm probably still just a little kid on the inside despite living the semi normie life.
I think I'll play vidya for a bit then get to work.
>>
>>37736693
>new
If you've never seen one of these threads before you're not all that old yourself.

>>37736703
My people? Normies aren't one massive hivemind, in the same way that robots, who are a much smaller proportion of the population, don't either. I personally enjoy vidya, playing and listening to music, the occasional drug or two and most of all just doing stuff with friends.
>>
>>37736722
Because it's a timesink. You can spend hours looking at threads and whatnot, and it kinda draws you in at some point. I mean, even I'm still here, and I have no good reason to stay here.

>>37736740
That's fair. I feel like I get that from time to time, as if there's a fight in my mind between the adult and child versions of myself. And we all get insecure and stuff, I personally just keep telling myself that what I'm thinking is both irrational and incorrect, and that I need to power through those thoughts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.