[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies "make a move" on girls? Even when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pepeaut.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
pepeaut.png
308KB, 492x419px
How do normies "make a move" on girls?

Even when I'm alone with a girl, I have no idea how to escalate anything into something physical. Apparently asking to kiss someone is autistic as well, but I don't want to be a sexual offender.
>>
>>37736450
Body language.

Moreover, if you've been dating for longer and she won't put out it might just be time to move on.
>>
File: 1496340163153.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496340163153.png
15KB, 250x250px
>comes to /r9k/
>for romantic advice
>>
>>37736894
This is the only place I feel comfortable posting. And besides there's so many normies here, I want to learn from them. I'm tired of being KHHV.
>>
>>37736450
Body language literally. I'm an autistic af girl and even know this. But I do really like when a guy is like you and is almost awkwardly incapable of making a move. This relaxes me one because I relate to it and two because I have a gfd fetish where I like to take charge and lead.
>>
>>37736790
>>37737006
Body language makes sense I guess, but I'm pretty dumb when it comes to reading people, especially more subtle signs. Would you just go in when there's an intimate pause in conversation or what?
>>
Assuming there is no context to consider. Its all about physical contact.

You touch each other until the tension builds (flirting, making sure she is into it) and then you get her alone, make some sort of witty but dumb joke about kissing or breaking the ice or whatever, then you go in for the kiss.

If you're talking about asking a girl out, you just ask them if you can talk to them alone (while in an area where that is easily doable, like when they walk out the door or something) then tell them you'd like to get to know them better.

Source: I am a normie
>>
>>37736790
>>37737006 you're larping but that's okay
If you go by body language and don't get at least verbal consent she can very easily accuse you of rape and then it's up to you to prove you're innocent.
>>
>>37737077
If you spend enough times with different people you eventually learn subtle body signs. As far as I know, you don't just "go in". It strongly depends on the time and place and how good you know each other and how comfortable both are.
>>
>>37737077
You should start by gently rubbing her shoulder during any conversation, it's scientifically proved that it makes the feminine brain release a certain type of hormone that's associated with pleasure.
It's just like foreplay, but much more subtle. Start doing it and now and then and you'll notice that she'll start feeling more comfortable when she's around you.
>>
>>37736450
>not wanting to be a sexual offender
fag
>>
File: niggawtf.jpg (55KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
niggawtf.jpg
55KB, 386x400px
>>37736955
>there's so many normies here
>>
>>37737077
Same person here as this:
>>37737006
I'd say no. Just wait for her to lead. That's how I like a guy I'm with to act but if all guys were like this procreation wouldn't happen as often I'd bet since most girls are pathetic betas and don't know how to take what they want.
>>
>>37736450
Just say the magical words
>If you don't marry me I'll kill myself
>>
File: 1491555658213.gif (900KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1491555658213.gif
900KB, 600x524px
>>37736450
The vaccines didn't effect them so they're normal
>>
>>37737472
Not a bad idea.
>>37737412
>Just wait for her to lead

I've been trying this my whole life, maybe I'm ugly who knows.
>>37737102
This seems like good advice, I guess I'll have to get over my fear of touching. Any tips on not seeming awkward when "touching" someone?
>>
Femanon here, just be yourself originally.
>>
>>37737912
do not force anything. She'll notice this instantly.

Best advice i can give you: try to distinguish if she's just casually talking to you or if she talks with you because she wants to get to know you.

I don't think that whole touching idea is a good place to start. You can pull that shit off if both of you are comfortable with each other, but it's not a safe thing to do right at the beginning.
>>
>>37737328
Actually made me kek. Good job
>>
>>37736450
Not a normie here, but also not a robot.

I've been with a handful of girls.

The first move is to just talk to them, and considering how I am a punk rock metalhead goth faggot, I exclusively talked to punk rock metalhead goth faggot girls.

I don't have to be like "so what music do you like?" because she's wearing it on her jacket or shirt. I can just compliment them right away.

>>37737077
Start with small things. Like sitting closer to her and seeing if she also moves closer to you. Seeing how she reacts when your knees and elbows and shoulders touch.

Some girls are more aggressive and will make the first small moves like they'll touch you hen they laugh at one of your jokes and hug you when saying bye.

You should really only kiss them at the end of a date and you've said something like "I had a really good time with you". Smile at them, lean in and if she closes her eyes and does the same she wants to be kissed.
>>
>>37738067
That's fair. I think I'm pretty close with this one girl, so I'll try to establish some more physical intimacy with her and see how it goes.
>>37738229
This is good, thank you.
>>
>>37736450
its all instinctual. its not something that can be taught or learned. sorry anon.
>>
Maybe im too normie to answer that, but it should come natural. Dont be afraid to touch her lightly before u make the move, as it will make things easier. The kiss comes when the momement is right...aaand there is really no way to explain it. you feel it.
But now that i think about it, you feel it only if you experienced it before, so...is that your case?
If u force it, it will be ankward and you will regret it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.