[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 28 and living with parents Anyone else know this feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476953008220.jpg (43KB, 557x385px) Image search: [Google]
1476953008220.jpg
43KB, 557x385px
>tfw 28 and living with parents

Anyone else know this feel? I have a job but I only have about $7500 saved up, too risky to move out right now.
>>
>>37736333
no I'm 26
>>
>>37736333
its going to be ok anon you could still fix ur life
>>
>>37736333
How is it risky to move out with $7500 are you serious?
>>
>>37736333
I'm moving out with $1000 and I'm 27, how is it risky if you have a jerb?
>>
>>37736333
I am also 28 and living with my parents. I have a part-time job where the hours vary week-to-week, but I do have a a bit of money saved up (25,000) but I too thought moving out without a steady income would be risky, maybe I am wrong?

Where do you live, OP?

>>37736781
Where do you live?
>>
OP just a bitch. I'm in fucking LA. There are people here who moved with their last paycheck and a bag of clothes. I moved with $5k and interviews lined up. You're an adult gotta take some risks
>>
bump4 op

oregano commentatos
>>
>>37736982
>OP just a bitch. I'm in fucking LA. . . .I moved with $5k and interviews lined up.

GTFO we're full and we dont need anymore assholes like you.

>>37736333
29 and living with parents

Have worthless degree and currently unemployed after being laid off from my crappy near min wage job.
>>
if i actually looked for cheap housing and found the price and got an idea of what i'd be paying, i could probably move out.

my mom depends on my income, so if i do something drastic, she has to change her life around.
>>
>>37738273
cont'd

Oh, and i have 10k saved up. feels like nothing though.
>>
>>37738273
>GTFO we're full and we dont need anymore assholes like you.

But I already got a joband probably took your job
>>
>>37736333
>27
>living with parents
>never worked
>no degree
>got 55k $ i inherited in the bank
i'll never move out this is too comfy
>>
26 and live with my grandparents. Free shelter and get to spend time with them. Win/win
>>
26 and still at home. If all goes well I'll be like 27 1/2 and able to move out. I could move out right now but i'd either have to stay in the same shithole town (useless) or quit my job and move to a bigger town/city but with no job lined up when I get there. I was looking at apartments and they all wanted to know where you worked and how much you made. I found some studio apartments in a mid tier city 2 hours away for $750 a month.
>>
I've got 31k saved and living with mommy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.