[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many problems do you have? i'm neet bad acne all over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: iStock_000011594336Small.jpg (471KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000011594336Small.jpg
471KB, 849x565px
how many problems do you have?

i'm neet
bad acne all over my bod
graying balding hair
lost a tooth (thankfully no one can see it)
skinny as a mofo
97 corolla with cel
once in a while teach music for some scratch (too nervous to play my own music)

so fucking lonely but dont let any girls close enough to find out that i'm balding (wear a cap 24/7) and can't show them my body acne, so i can't go on any dates
>>
I got ninety nine problems and they all bitches
Wish I was Jigga man, carefree living
But I'm not Shawn or Martin Louie
I'm the Cleveland nigga rollin' with them Brooklyn boys
You know how I be when you start livin' large
I control my own life, Charles was never in charge
No sitcom could teach Scott about the dram'
Or even explain the troubles that haunted my mom
On Christmas time, my mom Christmas grind
Got me most of what I wanted, how'd you do it mom, huh?
She copped the toys I would play with in my room by myself, why he by himself?
He got two older brothers, one hood, one good
An independent older sister got me fly when she could
But they all didn't see,
The little bit of sadness in me, Scotty

I've got some issues that nobody can see
>>
>>37736759
whuwhut?
>>
>>37736224
>Depression.
>Unemployed because I get really bad anxiety when starting a new job, or get offered a new job and end up either not accepting the job or not turning up after accepting the job.
>Premature ejaculation.
>Bit of an alcohol problem... I can go weeks without drinking but as soon as I do start drinking I don't stop for about 3 days.
>Hiatus hernia (stomach condition), resulting in me rarely ever feeling hungry at all unless I smoke weed and get the munchies.
>Insomnia (which isn't so bad at the moment).
>General feeling of giving up altogether resulting in me never doing anything to improve my life.
>>
>>37737607
may i offer up a sincere christian prayer that god allow you to smoke weed for your ailments and never get caught

i'm sorry your life is that way and hope you find peace and comfort, brethren
>>
>>37736224
To get rid of body acne go see a dermatologist. I had bad acne in high school that lasted 4 years and after I saw the dermatologist they prescribed some good shit that cleared it up in about 5 months. Then it was just waiting for the scars to go away but at least no further damage was done.
>>
>premature arthritis
>had absolute hell in the military because of this, pushed myself so hard I wore out all the cartilage in one if my feet
>had to get a bone fusion in my foot which caused nerve damage, now I can't hike, run, lift, do most sports or stand for ling periods of time
>my knee is starting to get bad too so stairs hurt like a bitch now as well
>keratosis pilaris on most of my body
>oily skin and hair
>prone to acne which I fight by spending a stupid amount of time on skincare rituals
>speaking of rituals, have severe OCD
>and bipolar type 1
>and necrophilia which is the main subject of obsession for my OCD
>alcoholic
>sleep apnea
>highly allergic to mosquitoes
>so allergic to spiders a few bites will land me in the hospital
>can't take steroids or standard allergy meds because of all the psychiatric meds I take
>very dry eyes, have to use eyedrops several times a day
>poor vision
>even poorer sense of smell
>physically weak after years of having such limited options for physical activity
>horrendous, yellow teeth that constantly get cavities, had two root canals and two teeth pulled just in the last year

I'm going to stop there
This shit is too depressing
>>
>>37738399
The worst thing of all
Apparently I make typos constantly
>>
>extremely super worried after literally every conversation I ever have about whether they hate me , having said what I said
>super bad acne when I was younger
>so so bad that I had to take roaccutane and went to surgery 10+ times anyway
>balding
>5'9"
>skinny fat
>absolutely devastated back that hurts all the time
>hypochondriac
>nail biter and weak nails to begin with
>cannot accept authority
>sabotage myself often without noticing
>scars all over my body
>Bad posture
>some other skin things that just dont look that good
>eyes always bloodshot
>not able to grin naturally I almost think
>>
>>37738482
>>not able to grin naturally I almost think
you are a hypochondriac, arent you!
>>
>>37738482
Also:
>no real friends left
>lost my job
>no money
>very very likely to be underpaid if I get a job
>parents have health issues and live far away
>most of my family is dead except for some lunatics and a core group I love but almost never see
>parents starting to have monetary problems because of economy and age
>I am useless to everyone I love, hate my body, hate myself.
>>
>>37738526
Heh, that actually made me chuckle. Am I cured? Also, I am not sure whether my facial muscles got injured during that sudden and unusual emotional outburst!
>>
>>37736224
>insane, overreactive, anxious, break down a lot
>gigantic jew nose
>cystic acne
>hairy as fuck because of evil genes
>ugliest in the family
>offer nothing to the world, worth nothing
>want to kill myself but I can't since I mean a lot to my sister, whose existence also ironically makes me want to die (she is so so so beautiful and we are often compared and it makes me want to die)
>am female
>will never get anywhere in life because I am not attractive

I want to die.

inb4 >die, get raped, kys roastie, ree, etc.

fucking kill me then, anons.
>>
>>37738631
Get compared how?
I have a strong feeling that if you get compared in a normal social situation, people will focus on something they like about both of you or a personality thing you either share or don't share.
I mean there's no way these people say things about her along the lines of she's "so much hotter than you" or shit like that, is there? That would be weird and a bitch move.
>>
>>37738631
>(she is so so so beautiful and we are often compared and it makes me want to die)
damn, girl
you're probably a 8/10 at least and just have a bad view of yourself. roasties should stay off of 4chin. it's not healthy for girls to be here, mentally spiritually or physically
>>
>tranny dude (ftm)
>can't function without cannabis that I can barely afford
>functioning means I shower and eat at least every other day
>socially retarded
>cystic acne
>untreated childhood injury has made me unable to physically work at 25, never mind the antisocial mental stuff that has made me quit the countless jobs I have tried
>I can work, but I need a lot of breaks and I can't work with the public without planning to go postal
>estranged from family
>hypersensitive to most chemicals and medicines, I have to use natural shit that people think I'm pretentious for using while I'd rather just be able to get the cheaper mass produced stuff
>no friends
>living situation will end with me homeless again or worse, the person helping me has a family that hates me and wants her inheritance money, even if I made myself work a job, nothing I can get is close enough to pay for rent or transportation
>depression, suicidal
>I have 2 cats I can't really afford so I sacrifice what little income I get for them, they don't trust strangers but I know I might lose when I have to go homeless
>>
>>37738732
people like you ruin this board

originally fuck off and die
>>
>>37738762
get bent, psychopath
>>
File: zZxSf4G.gif (188KB, 250x383px) Image search: [Google]
zZxSf4G.gif
188KB, 250x383px
>>37738631
self awareness can be a lot more attractive than aesthetics
>>
>it's an everybody posts, nobody reads kind of thread
why does anyone even bother with these
>>
>>37738730
People do say that she's hotter, prettier, taller, etc. The one guy ive ever dated was during high school (the only reason we dated was because I was the only person who said yes) and he talked to his friends about my sister sexually behind my back, during and sfter we broke up. He checked her out often too. It's just... I can't blame him but this just makes me want to die I guess. It makes me feel like I will never ever be enough for anyone or anything and I never want to bring someone home ever again because they'll just fall in love with my sister.

Example: my dad is weird and sometimes on weekends I'll travel to meet up as a family to have dinners, and he will get drunk and ramble about my sister and her beauty. And when he comes to me he'll say something like "aw, you're our little nerd don't worry, we love you hahahah". My dad never had to worry about me when it came to boys so I could get away easily with things such as alcoholism.

>>37738732
4chan is the only form of entertainment amd acceptance I have in life. I don't understand you. I've never been rated an 8/10 in my life and I never will. Why are you on this board when you say things like "damn, girl."

Sorry if this is all whiny.
>>
>>37738965
>4chan is the only form of entertainment amd acceptance I have in life. I don't understand you. I've never been rated an 8/10 in my life and I never will. Why are you on this board when you say things like "damn, girl."
>Sorry if this is all whiny.
i'm sorry, originalitation
>>
>>37738965
I read all of your posts. I am going to reply as objectively as I can based off my own VERY similar experiences

>be >>37738399
>have an extremely attractive Stacy of a sister who has never had anything but a Chad for a boyfriend, was a cheerleader, got perfect grades, is loved by everyone and her only flaw is that she likes to party and wrecks her fucking MUSTANG frequently but my Father pays for all the damages because he's wrapped around her fucking finger
>do not let this influence my sense of self worth because even though she's this way there are millions of other people in the same position that will always be better than me
>recognize that I am responsible for the quality of my life
>I am responsible for how people view me
>try to be well-spoken, polite, considerate and always listen to people no matter how much I disagree with them
>universally respected by people I meet IRL
>my Father dotes on me when I do see him because I have done something with myself even though I have everything in the world working against me

Don't play the victim. We're women. We already have the upper hand. 4chan will always be here as a source of support but what's the point of spilling your guts if it's for no other reason than just venting? Don't you want to improve yourself and not feel like shit all the time?
>>
>>37739110
Damn. You have extremely motivated me. I'm glad to know there is someone out there in similar/worse situation that is doing absolutely great/better than me. It is very inspiring. Your character is telling in just that post and I already respect you.

I need to get my shit together. Shit, thank you anon. Improve myself and be my own person etc etc. I have been working out more often, dieting, and doing my coursework as well as reading and you have inspired me to continue doing so and set more goals (and actually reach them). Thank you.
>>
>>37739219
Just letting you know I screencapped this because it means so much to me that I actually helped. Best of luck to you man, please don't let the world get you down. I wish you the absolute best.
>>
>>37738965
Uhm... sorry for being a little harsh here but weighing off the options I am slowly but surely arriving at a conclusion, which is something like your dad is a cunt.

He probably doesn't know that this is really unhealthy and hurtful for you but after raising you he might have had the chance to second guess a few of his past choices and opinions and how he phrases them, don't you think?

I understand you and I am in the same kind of relationship with my best friends (who regularly let me down but they're all I have left).
They're just so much hotter than I am. Girls sometimes approach me to get to know them and they don't even really hide it. I don't give a fuck about them really, it's just super infuriating that people like that have better jobs than I do although they're obviously so dull and inconsiderate and also unprofessional at the workplace. You could say I don't want them to like me, I want to see their lives get rekt for being such massive assholes.

So, what do you do? I don't know what to tell you here but you sound like you're internalizing a lot. I'd say start some fires. Approach your dad and your sister about exactly this and tell him to cut it out. They should be people you can talk to about things like these!
>>
>>37739219
>>37739282
is this next level 5d sarcasm?
>>
>>37739337
I'm being genuine. No sarcasm. It means a lot to me that she wants to improve herself and took something a stranger on /r9k/ said to heart.
>>
>>37739282
Aw aw thank you :-) this was the most pleasant interaction I've had on this website.

Thank you my friend, you as well.
>>
>>37739328
I talked to my sister about it, she sees it and pities me. It's a bit dehumanizing and I feel like a retard and black sheep. Her and I talk about this a lot actually but she's supportive and I do truly love her - it's just that often people pitch us against each other by comparing us and ridiculing me. I don't let it get between us and our friendship however. Some days I am filled with a jealous rage, especially when she gets cocky about her looks and sometimes makes fun of me, but we all get egotistic (I've made fun of her for being a brainlet before so it's fine just sister bants and occassional low self esteem projections lol)

I try to be above others and their unhealthy obsessions with physical looks but I agree with you on the jobs thing - I already know being ugly won't get me as far in the professional life as it will get her. I have more qualities however and I try to work on making them impressive. It is difficult but us ugly fucks will prevail

Try not to let the anger get to ya friend and make better friends. Especially ones who don't obsess over such trivial aspects of life
>>
File: RHAdAPk.png (116KB, 625x491px) Image search: [Google]
RHAdAPk.png
116KB, 625x491px
>>37739381

stop it you guys are making me feel emotions
>>
>>37739577
no
please feel the good feels

>>37739507
Your sister's pity is not a healthy response to the shit you're going through.

My sister, when I see her, gives me makeovers. She's a cosmetologist and I used to do her makeup and nails when we were kids, so it's a sweet reversal for her to do my makeup and hair now that we're adults. She's never condescending, she genuinely gives me pointers and wants to help. That's healthy.

A bitch that demoralizes you based on your appearance is just a bitch. I'm not trying to tell you to disown your sister, but it might be healthier to give her some space while you work on yourself than to sit in that extremely negative environment that all of your family seems to harbor.

It's really fucking encouraging and nice to hear such a positive attitude from you, though, and for you to say that that shit is trivial. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that shit bothering you because it's NOT trivial, but if it really doesn't phase you than all the more power to you. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>37736224
How old are you?

I'm 25 and my entire body from the knees up is coated in acne
>>
>>37739659
That sounds like a hormonal disorder, not a hygiene issue.
>>
>>37739507
Yeah, worst part of my life at the moment. Colleagues are my only friends, having lost my job I now see how many of them actually want me in their lives outside the office.
I wish I'd get to know more people who really invest in a friendship.

What you said about your sister sounds great. Good that you're so close with her. I learned one thing, though: a lot of girls who are hot and say they are do so because they don't know they are. They do know the fact they are but they aren't able to get that knowledge into a truth for themselves, like a fact you have been told but still doubt. Like something you need further research on although ou got the basic idea.

She might not even be telling you this but still think she's ugly every once in a while.

What I learned from all this is that being ugly is basically bad luck when it comes to hiring, fucking or social interactions with strangers. But beautiful people usually do not remain beautiful. We have a headstart on becoming charming, carved out people who just know who they are and where their place is. Is that necessarily better? No. But also not necessarily worse. It's just different. I guess you always just have to own your mistakes and your shortcomings. It's very hard to notice ugliness when people are super charming and aware of their looks. That's why non-ugly people often either fail hilariously (because they did not learn this, were assholes and then became ugly) or just don't look like they're ugly although they "are". They just developed their confidence so much that you wouldn't dare to call them ugly.

We just need to learn to base our confidence on things other than looks.

However, thanks for your kind words!
>>
File: 1495718811511.png (106KB, 339x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495718811511.png
106KB, 339x413px
>NEET
>Talentless
>ADD
>GAD
>MDD
>Asthma
>Several allergies
>Unemployable
>No drive, nor ambitions
>KHV
>Permasingle
>Permavirgin
>5'3" tall
>Oneitis hates my guts
>Abandoned by most friends I had because of clinical depression.
>Extremely lonely
>Suicidal
>Nobody loves me aside from my parents whom are nevertheless disappointed in me.
>Will never amount to anything.
>Already balding
>Not cut out for life
>Can't handle any responsability
>Is literally useless
>Don't belong anywhere
>Basically just eagerly waiting to die.
>>
>>37739692
Thanks tips

I went to the doctor for an unrelated issue (skin cancer biopsy) 2 years ago. The nurse insisted on signing me up for a hormone test after seeing me with my shirt off. She gave me the paperwork but I never went
>>
>>37739758
Please do go senpai, acne (while extremely serious and at times very hard to treat) is curable.
>>
>>37739758
Bruh, do it now. But always google side effects. Acne meds do not fuck around. Not a single bit. They usually get the job done but more like the Marines, less like the Special Forces. It's not gonna be precise, more like an assault in your whole fucking body. Your body already is a battlefield, you need to do something, so don't be demotivated by me saying this. It's gonna be better than doing nothing. But just from my experience, it doesn't hurt to know what you're signing up for. Some meds just have worse side effects than others although technically both could help you.
>>
>>37739631
I find the aspects trivial but try to improve myself physically nonetheless since I can't stop people from finding stuff like that important. Sometimes it does phase me and I have bouts of depression but I get over it.

Yes my sister and I are both kind of mentally ill so we are sometimes unhealthy to each other. She doesn't have any pointers to give me because I treat my skin, teeth, body, and hair better than she does and she still looks better than me - she is just naturally beautiful and acne free. It frustrates me but what can ya do. Her and I are very close friends and our family is fucked so we stay close to get through shit.

My family puts a strong emphasis on physical beauty so yes I live through quite a negative environment, and I can't leave them since they stress importance in familial relationships as well. It's either I leave and cut ties completely or live through this negativity and deal with it. I'm going with the latter atm since I do kind of love my family I guess.

I am glad you found that encouraging my friend. All the best to you as well. Self improvement always!!
>>
>>37739715
Your words are very wise. I agree with you, I have become a more 'interesting' person in comparison to her. She has told me before that sometimes she gets jealous me - I have inherited strong, manly features from my family and she has a more feminine face that is more conventionally attractive, however sometimes she gets jealous of me for some reason. I know shes insecure about some things but lately I can tell she's been getting much better and it's nice to see.

Yes we just gotta be more charismatic and hide that shit lel. Dress better and work out, be well-read and educated. Awful that we have to put more effort into life just to be treated with respect, but in the end it's worth it since we become happier with ourselves and who we've become. Currently working on it though.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>37740051
I believe I used to be held back by the realization that this is work that cannot be "done". You constantly have to keep doing these things. It only recently occurred to me that it's true for everything but I just notice it more with that kind of topic because I am insecure about it. If I don't play vidya for a while I also suck, then I get better again but I never even waste a thought on that while I am doing it. Actually, in principle, it's not different to working out or using products to improve your body such as skin care, lotion, whatnot.
So I wish you the best of luck as well and hope you can establish a healthy routine for yourself. When you can make it a habit and a routine it can actually transform you into being someone new!
>>
>>37740268
Yup lol. Awful that you have to constantly do it since it's tiring, but defunitelt worth it.

Thank you my friend!! Yes good luck to you as well :-) thank you for such a lovely discussion
>>
This thread is now r9t(umbler)

My main issue is my lower back is FUCKED from schools shirty hard chairs + 16 hours a day past 3 years of jobless at hom NEET playing viyda.

Robots, take care of your health, even if you feel down ATM one day you will decide ENOUGH and want to "make it" bad heAlth makes it a struggle. I only got up once per day usually on said 12-18 hour days on the computer, lucky I even have a back at all, as bad as it is. I gotta lay down half the day now not counting sleep.
>>
>>37739885
Yeah I know how awful accutane is

I'm not willing to go on hormone medication because my energy levels are already low enough. I barely have the will to get out of bed let alone hold a job. If I went on some sort of hormone reducing regimen I would probably barely be able to function

>>37739829
My entire body looks like the surface of the moon. I've had severe acne for about 12 years, it doesn't even matter at this point.
>>
>receeding hairline and I'm only 20 years old
>crooked teeth and no money for braces atm
could be worse
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.