[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(former) robot here who managed to kinda get a gf here. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1464116133525.jpg (73KB, 653x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464116133525.jpg
73KB, 653x500px
(former) robot here who managed to kinda get a gf here. I'm not gonna give you bullshit normie "advice" but instead will go breifly through how I managed to find a gf. I will prove that I did not need to improve myself or follow any normie advice and that following it is meaningless.

>be me, 19yo south slav freshman in a US college(calm down pol, my gf's also slavic, so no germanic genes got diluted)
>HV(kissed on a dare, hugged by girls who friendzoned me)
> Rejected by 100s of girls
>Was the laughing stock in high school, girls talked constantly how cringey and retarded I was behind my back
> got 5 matches on tinder IN A YEAR, plus some bots and crossdressing faggots
> Suddenly, after staying in my room and not meeting people a qt Russian girl matches on tinder. Blue eyes, slightly chubby, natural red hair
>We start talking about traveling and politics
>She agrees to meet me in person after 2 weeks of chatting
> I manage to hold hands witha girl for the first time
>manage to kiss on the lips for the first time
>I ask her if she wants to be my gf, no beating around the bush
>she says yes
>A girl viewed me as genetically worthy for the first time

If you have specific questions, i'll try to answer them as best as i could.

During the process, I did not follow any of the normie "advices" that they peddle on robots.

>impruv yurself bro
I did not make any effort to improve my life in college. I just played vidya and browsed 4chan. I even lost my friends that I briefly met.

>work out
I tried lifting 3 times. I fucking hated it and found it very boring. I'm still to lazy to get fit

> get better clothes
Most of my clothes were worn out and torn. When I met this girl I was with average shorts, sneakers, a single color T-shirt and vest. Nothing flamboyant. The only thing that robots should keep in mind is not to go on a date with torn clothes or with stains. If a girl cares about fashion then shes above your league anyways.
>>
File: 586424.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
586424.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>37736145
you got a fat chick to like you
great.
>>
>>37736145
If you hate lifting and find it boring you're clearly lifting wrong. Lifting pumps your brain with dopamine and other shit that makes you feel good.
>>
This is bad advice m8. Congrats though.
>>
>>37736145
cont.
>read PUA/ self help books
I never opened any boom of these sorts and the PUA stuff just made me feel unmotivated and inferior because they portrayed getting girls as procedural and natural. When i tried to act alpha, all i got was rejections and friendzones.

>meet successful people
When I was in high school I had a friendgroup which composed of ultrachads who managed to lose there virginities at 13-14 and regularly made out with multiple girls a night. This only made me feel depressed and defective, especially when they put their successes in my face. Even if they don't brag, successful people inherently can't relate with us and vice versa, so we just feel unfulfilled by our friendship with them

Most of you guys have a bigger chance to fuck than me because
-Most of you are /fit/izens
-you have had good female friends during your childhood so you can relate to females
-have interests that females have such as anime and pop music(while my interests are only aircraft, politics, hard sci fi, and paleontology)
-have talents unlike me
-have masculine traits
-live independently

The truth is that people get gfs by chance, and normies don't want to admit that and use the just world fallacy
>>
>>37736317
Not really brah... Take your broscience somewhere else.
>>
File: 1458626276449.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1458626276449.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>>37736145
>russian gf
>blue eyes
hmm ok
>red hair
>chubby
>chubby
oh
oh..........
its another one of those "settle for fatty" threads
wow
boring.

yea im not ugly or fat. Im not settling for a fucking hag.

we all know what really does you in is having standards and not going out to meet girls. I just fuckin hate meeting people, especially when so many of them are so fucking tiring. There might be one girl im into out of a large group, but shes taken or doesnt want to talk to me
and thats it senpai.

Of course anyone could lower their standards. I get dozens of messages a week from fatties and pierced SJWs, but its like why bother.
>>
>>37736223
She's not fat and at least doesn't have a penis. She was above my league anyway. I At least she doesnt have a dick and is white.

This brings up to the shitty advice that robots should become prison gay. Dont do it.
>>
>>37736317
I'm just too lazy to lift.
>>
>>37736317
what if I never feel good
>>
>>37736857
You're not a robot then if you get attention from dozens of girls. I was rejected before by so many girls uglier than my current gf.

At least fat can be removed. Being nonwhite, an SJW or having a haglike face can't be changed.
>>
>>37736145
So you regularly asked out women and can hold down a conversation. How does that help me?
>>
>>37736370
I'm not giving advice. I'm saying that I don't follow normie advice and still got a gf therefore normies are full of shit and want to just act superior and righteous around robots.
>>
>>37737038
so fucking what
Whats the point of fucking an ugly girl. The rest of her body is the whole fucking point. If I just wanted the feeling id buy a fleshlight
>>
>>37737516
IDK it feels good to have another human being of the opposite sex liking you after getting rejected by even the most ugly ones. And she's not ugly after all.
>>
>>37737418
>I'm not giving advice. I'm saying that I don't follow normie advice and still got a gf therefore normies are full of shit and want to just act superior and righteous around robots.
anyone who gives advice without being explicitly asked IS being self righteous. I dont know why you cant see that. especially when they come to an image board to preach it to people they dont know
>>
>>37737516
Being a robot means that not even ugly girls want to fuck you. You're a bigger normie than me.
>>
>>37736145
cont.

>leave r9k and 4chan and see the real world
I already interacted with normies and lack of access to the internet made me more depressed since I didn't know anyone I could relate to.
>>
>>37736145
There is literally no point to your post
>your anecdotal evidence is supposed to overturn mountains of logic saying the opposite

Kill yourself slav
She's using you
>>
>>37737624
>Being a robot means that not even ugly girls want to fuck you.
well you stupid nigger, then how are you not a fucking normie. Im still a KV.
>>
>>37736145
Dude, you're an attractive male and that's why you won. Women only care about looks. Since you're a Slav, you're probably 6'0" or above.
>>
>>37736145

LOLE Colby is that you?
>>
>>37737715
Most robots follow normie advice and just get more dpressed, waste money and time, while getting rejected.

There are tons of cases where robots don't do anything and still get gfs and girls lusting for them.

If you don't wanna imrpove yourself, it doesn't matter. You may get lucky and find a gf or not. You should look intensively for a gf and not repress your feelings. Don't go prison gay. Don't force yourself to look happy because normies will still look down upon you as a tryhard. Do what interests you and try for the best. This normie fucker doesn't know what he's talking about and probably has never followed his own advice.
Your shitty normie advice is absolutely useless.
>>
>>37738213
>try for the best
I meant hope for the best
>>
>>37738100
IDK most people say that i have have no sexual vibes and am a feminine tryhard. But if I got a gf because of looks that may be so. Girls have different tastes and that is why if robots don't want to be conventionally attractive, they shouldn't force themselves to be so like normies "advise" them.
My point still stands that getting a gf is mostly out of our control. in my case it was pure chance. Most normies also get gfs by chance when they're young and people have lesser standards and due to normal sexual development during their teens, fucking is natural to them. You can't expect to learn something from someone who never learned it in the same way that you're learning it.
>>
>>37737909
I never said i was. But i'm not a cyborg either, since I'm still a virgin and haven't been intimate in any way still.
>>
>>37737715
>She's using you
I never gave her money

Even if she's using me, I kissed her and held her hand so that is a massive achievement for me. And i didn't improve myself to achieve it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.