[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad males eye contact with a girl >Girl: Oh... Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 8bkaiz1_d.jpg (98KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
8bkaiz1_d.jpg
98KB, 640x958px
>Chad males eye contact with a girl
>Girl: Oh... Is there something in my hair? When will he talk to me? Thank God I wore a tampon!

>You make eye contact
>Girl:*Gets whiplash by looking away so quickly* Oh my Gawd, what a creeep! Are those his... his... sex eyes?!!!! That's it, I'm not coming here alone again!

>Chad asks out a girl
>Girl: Why do I feel so tingly down there! Oh my Gawd, I need to buy a dress! I can wear those new heels with the straps, I can keep them on when we're in bed!

>You ask girl for her number and she gives it
>Girl: Eeek! He can't track me down, can he! Why did he even think he could talk to me?! Who the heck does that? That's so rude, putting me on the spot. Thank God for blocked texts!

>Girl uses Tinder and sees Chad
>Girl immediately answers his texts. Chad texts her cringe shit while dying of laughter with his friends and reluctantly fucks your crush once.

>Girl uses Tinder and sees you
>Immediately realised you have inferior genetics, rejects you, feels ZERO attraction, never thinks of you again. Or if she's browsing with her friends there's a quick, "Like, just like, like EW! Teeeeeheeeee!"
>>
Shut the fuck up, you bitter virgin. Stop going for Stacy if you don't want to be a "creep."
>>
>>37733353
>Thank God I wore a tampon!
lmao
>>
File: squat.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
squat.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>37733353

>When you realize it isn't your game
>it isn't the way you dress
>it isn't your personality
>it isn't your hobbies
>It isn't your "approach"
>It's literally JUST your face, height, and frame
>Chad is a genetically superior and you are genetically inferior
>Chad can message "ay wassup bish u wanna fuk l8r?" and women will be panicking to put on make up and get out the door
>You never stood a chance
>>
This wouldn't happen if you stopped going for Stacy, you manslut.
>>
You know the fat kid from harry potter?

Im fucking him, more or less. Except i never grew any confidence about anything in life and i did hide from the worlds, being a neet for two years. Im 24 and still a virgin, girls come up to me.. i'm mentally retarded and a fucking pussy. I always been one of you, even if my apperance is not. Wont post a picture, don't want my face out here like Stanley. poor guy. I'm always on /fa/ and enjoy clothes. But doesnt change the fact that i've been hiding behind a computer my whole life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.