[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Saturday I've agreed to meet up with a girl, we haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1495442281500.jpg (28KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1495442281500.jpg
28KB, 500x489px
On Saturday I've agreed to meet up with a girl, we haven't decided what to do yet but I'll probably go to the park if it's nice. I think she wants the d but not 100% sure. We met at work. Her rented, empty airbnb is nearby.

What I want to know is how do I escalate from ambiguously hanging out at the park, to banging at her place
>>
>>37732716
>how do I escalate from ambiguously hanging out at the park, to banging at her place
It's purely amazing someone wants to meet any of you stinking, vomiting-causing filth bags. I hope you get AIDS from her and die slowly and painfully, as a punishment for only wanting to fuck women, instead of loving them. And if you won't, I'll see another way to slowly and painfully end your life, as well as the lives of all filth of your kind.

I like the dog you posted tho.
>>
>>37734026
Well I think she only wants sex. I mean I really hope so. She's going back to France where she lives in 2 weeks anyway
>>
File: 1497241476833.jpg (131KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
1497241476833.jpg
131KB, 1024x799px
>>37732716
gradually escalate physical contact until you're touching her ass and kissing her, things like that.

disclaimer: if you aren't attractive you will probably get brutally rejected at best and charged with sexual assault at worst so make sure you're at least 8/10 before attempting these maneuvers
>>
>>37734066
I doubt she wants sex only with you, unless you're a looker (which I seriously doubt). Women want sex only with such men only.
>>
>>37732716

>be me
>girl
>gullible coworker identified
>my lawyer ready to sue him for rape
>ask gullible coworker to hang out
>be ready to shout "you rapist!!"
>>
>>37734114
>>37734132
>>37734132
I am seriously nervous that she wants something other than just sex (dating) and things will turn bad when I try and get fucc. Especially because we work together. On the other hand
>i am good looking
>she is not
>she's going far away in 2 weeks
>>
>>37734269
it doesn't matter because you don't have to follow through on her expectations. if you fuck her and then never talk to her again there is literally nothing she can do about it.
>>
>>37734299
Don't want to deliberately go again her wishes. Also scared it'll screw me up at work if she makes an issue
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.