[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have normal parents? Are they anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1490726322991.jpg (153KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490726322991.jpg
153KB, 630x504px
What's it like to have normal parents? Are they anything like they show in movies and TV shows where you share stuff and have this family bond?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>37732601
My neighbors are normal, I guess.
It looks like TV.
>4 boys, all teens
>Mom stays at home and raises them, homeschools them
>Dad is an engineer that travels a lot, but is home most nights and all weekends
>She makes bread from, like, wheat. I mean, not even from flour, from the actual *wheat*. She orders the wheat from a farm, grinds it 'the way she likes', and makes their bread, buns, everything herself
>They like each other and do things like go on hikes and bike rides together all the time
>Their dad does stuff like fix their lawnmower and vacuum cleaner, build sheds in the backyard, oil changes, replaces their car's brakes, all that stuff
>When he's home him and the mom sit on the front porch and talk with the neighbors as we go by
>He grills dinner 3-4 times a week and he'll just start singing - he's good. And he's funny. Not dad joke funny, real funny
> All the boys are real chads and smart.
>I asked the 3rd one, who is my age, if their parents are as nice as they seem. he said 'yeah, they are'
>He told me once that his parents had a fight - he said they whispered a lot and his mom looked sad, his dad left and came back with pizzas for them and flowers and chocolates for their mom and that was it. Turns out he had to change when the family went on vacation.
They're like aliens
>>
I had that for a little tiny bit, a few years. It's freaking amazing. Bad stuff still happens but it's not quite as bad.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.