[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gives me the slightest bit of interest >engage autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nuuskamuikkunen_avustus.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
nuuskamuikkunen_avustus.png
70KB, 852x944px
>girl gives me the slightest bit of interest
>engage autism
>nothing happens

Well fuck it I'm not going to act like a normie to pick up chicks. Who here has accepted wizardhood?
>>
>girl looks in my general direction
>imagine marrying her, starting a family, and growing old together

It's not just me right?
>>
the fuck, that's a sign that you shouldn't be a wizard. I'm a wizard because no girl has ever showed interest in me in my whole life. and I wasn't always a shut-in either, I went to school and had jobs and everything. but whatever, the more the merrier I guess.
>>
>>37732159
OP here. I do this every time
>>
>>37732190
I wasnt made for this world. I think only a clingy bitch could force me into a relationship.
>>
I want to die a virgin. I shall become a liche.
>>
>>37732136
in all likelihood the girl was showing you no interest whatsoever
>>
You don't have to act like a normie, you can unironically be yourself, you only have to take risks and ask women out.
>>
>>37732275
Who knows man. My point still stands

>>37732319
>bee yourself
Yeah fuck that
>>
>>37732409
OK, then die alone. You seem content being miserable, otherwise you would actually try.
>>
>>37732436
Oh fuck off. Stop acting like you have life solutions and have it figured all out. Case in point you are on r9k. So fuck off back to your land of happiness and girlfriends. Maybe I dont like most people. You are a judgemental prick.
>>
>>37732436
>haha dude, all you have to do is walk up to them and ask them out, lmao
>you're going to be miserable without your personal vagina dude
Accepting wizardry isn't dying miserable, it's cutting out the miserable. It's cutting out the absolute pain and timesink that is social life and thereby removing restrictions and broadening your schedule tenfold. It's obviously not ideal, but for the few supreme autists that can't even hold small talk for thirty minutes it's a godsend of a mentality that allows them to give themselves meaning without family.

Also, going by your stupid sesame street advice any robot would die alone you dumb fucking cunt, so fuck off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.