[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad lives not too far away from here >haven't seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 6345722-_+aay6.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
6345722-_+aay6.png
142KB, 415x367px
>dad lives not too far away from here
>haven't seen him in almost 2 years
>never really see him or talk to him
>he left mom when I was born
>he's a war veteran, has lots of medals and is still working as chief engineer in the airforce
>also educated airforce captain
>I'm a failed neet who can't get a proper education or keep a job
>he doesn't know I have aspergers and live of autismbux
>I tried joining the army to make him proud but after they found out I was autistic they sendt me home
>the army wasn't that cool anyway
>I'm passing by the town where he lives tomorrow because I have to run some errands
>dad found out and wanted me to come over and have some pizza with him and his new wife
>try to come up with an xcuse but I'm so scared
>"o-o-okay I'll come"

I can't even talk to people I've knows for years let alone my hardass dad
what should I do?
>>
>>37731751

>and his new wife

I wouldn't ever speak to one of my parents if they left the other (unless the reason was life threatening). They could fuck right off forever.
>>
>>37731751
damn 2 years not seeing your dad and he lives not too far? I'm guessing he didn't come by much when you were a kid either. kind of a dick it's no wonder you are screwed up.
>>
>>37731751
>what should I do?
Cut all contact, pretend he doesn't exist. It's how I solve all my interpersonal issues. Or rather, how I solve interpersional relationships. It's worked well for me so far.
>>
>>37731751
This is why western society on decay is when parents don't spend quality time with their kids. Go meet your dad, hey you were his sperm.
>>
>>37731751

Don't sweat it.

Your initial discomfort will fade once you break the ice and start catching up.
>>
>>37731918
>I'm guessing he didn't come by much when you were a kid either. kind of a dick it's no wonder you are screwed up.

nah, my mom forced me to visit him every other weekend when I was a kid which was kinda cool because I got to come with him to the airbase and look at the jets taking off and such.
he skipped out on child support but have been sending me christmas and birthday money.
I'm sure I would be much different if I actually grew up with him and mom together.

>>37732036
>This is why western society on decay is when parents don't spend quality time with their kids
If I for some reason manage to have kids someday I'll be the best fucking dad there ever was. And I'm gonna have lots of kids
too bad that's never gonna happen

>>37732061
>start catching up.
I really don't have much to chat about
>>
File: 558881218.jpg (52KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
558881218.jpg
52KB, 500x670px
We all know you can't resist free pizza, lardass.
>>
I've never met my dad. He's also a career Army guy. Or was, not sure what he's doing now, but he has an Asian wife and I have some half-asian brothers. Saw their facebook once and they seem to be doing quite well.

Meanwhile, I'm a piece of garbage and a failure. Tried getting in touch with him a while back but got no response. My mom thinks his wife might have seen the package or something and thrown it away.

For the record, it's my mother's fault, not his. She told him that I was someone else's kid and then she turned down his marriage request. I think he was a friendzoned beta that just managed to get lucky once.
>>
>>37732205
I can't but I'm not fat, I'm actually underweight. I wish I was fat instead

>>37732258
I think my wifes dad is an actress or something, she works at the theatre. She already had 2 kids a Chad and a Stacy but the very normalfag kind
I bet dad is proud of them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.