[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-g BbFxK5qQ ignore all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: angery twongi.png (259KB, 638x526px) Image search: [Google]
angery twongi.png
259KB, 638x526px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ

ignore all the weird hippy shit, but doesnt this show how awful women have become? All breaking shit/getting mad/making demands because a man decided to spend HIS money on something he wanted.

isn't it weird how this is being pushed as normal?
>>
>>37731554
>isn't it weird how this is being pushed as normal?
Marriage has always been indentured servitude.
A man who does a thing he enjoys that costs money while being married in always considered a monster because he's not giving that money to his wife.
>>
>>37731554
it came from someone's head in the advertising department. maybe a group of people.
>>
I hate everyone in that ad, including the retarded agency that actually have jobs that paid them REALLY WELL to shit out this kind of garbage.
>>
>>37731554
it shows how dumb everyone is to the point that they analyze commercials as valuable guides to society.

those beer commercials where guys break shit and scream? yeah that's what men always do with everything, we are just all belligerent alcoholics.

>ignore all the hippy shit
even in your own gay blog post you admit to selection bias. now that's great, but here you are paying attention to a car ad in the first place to discuss "women." you are the feminist whore who goes to a comedy club to complain about a guys black joke.
>>
>>37731554
First of all
>looking way into a scripted promotional video

You don't know any context including
>decided to spend HIS money on something he wanted

Brand new that car is expensive and is slow as dirt. Being a car person who really likes the 86 I think it's a waste of money if bought new.

That being said there are women who do get upset when men responsibly spend money on a non-practical gift for themselves. I'm sure there are men who do the same.

Don't marry shitty people and you won't have to do this.

>>37731704
this guy gets it
>>
The joke is car is better than she could ever be, so she reacts in anger just as if she had discovered you are fucking a hot 18 year old coworker. In this commercial the car is the other woman. It's true women don't like for men to get fun toys, but that's not what they are saying here. Car companies compare cars to women all the time.
>>
>>37732600
shhhhh that doesn't fall into the robot agenda
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.