[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis is a pure Christian girl >I'm a fedora

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>tfw oneitis is a pure Christian girl
>I'm a fedora tipper

How do I approach this situation?

Pic unrelated
>>
She'll never like you. You should just give up.
>>
>>37731278
time to become christian friend
>>
Remember if it's to get laid there's no depth too low in can sink
>>
>>37731278
throw all your fedoras away,
seriously.

Convert to Christianty even a little.
Get more well dressed ( or don't if that's your style)
It's IMPORTANT to keep CLEAN HYGENE or you won't stand a chance.

Think about sperging out after your outer appearance is solid
>>
File: the-holy-bible.jpg (46KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
the-holy-bible.jpg
46KB, 567x567px
it's time for you to grow out of edgeism
>>
>>37731310
How do I go about getting well dressed?

Because I've been dressing like pic related my whole life. I have zero fashion sense.
>>
>>37731412
Just try to learn a bit about normie culture and try to balance between something you think looks good and something that'd be good looking for normies.
>>
>>37731439
Would lurking /fa/ be a good start?
>>
File: 1427685431701.png (255KB, 432x426px) Image search: [Google]
1427685431701.png
255KB, 432x426px
>>37731278

It's easy!

Learn some actual stuff about christianity, instead of the 'tippers' view

>Old stories are usually metaphors /fables and not to be taken seriously.

>Stuff like leviticus are rules for living in an ancient society, not applicable nowadays-- and most decent christians know that the parts of the bible are outdated.

>The bible, while not an educational book, Holds some conventional wisdom, with bits and pieces of actual history.

>Source: Atheist whose sister is a christian.

You don't have to believe. But you can be informed about some of the moderations and modernized pieces of it.

It's really not a bad religion, at all. Do a value judgement on the person, not the book.
>>
>>37731294
this thing is the thing you should do
>>
File: 1495069809118.png (491KB, 963x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1495069809118.png
491KB, 963x1036px
>>37731412
here you go, laddie

pooopy
>>
>>37731278
>tfw my pure Christian bf forces me to wear a cross on my neck
>>
>>37731608
What about the incompatibility of the existence of evil with an all knowing, all powerful, all benevolent god? Seems like a pretty serious oversight.
>>
You don't. Heathens should never know happiness, not on Earth, not in the world to come, not in Heaven.
>>
>>37731720

Right! That's a common one. Most people make oversights, we're flawed.

Good and evil exist as a whole, not separate entities. They're not incompatible, at all.

Why do people do bad things?
>Because they want to
>Because they're tempted to
>because they think they can away with it.

The ten commandments are there because the potential evil is contained in people, not in magical entities--- religion has been used as a tool for control, and for a force of good. Demons/lucifer and things like that were just people's way to explain the subconscious, long before the advent of psychology.

How can an good man, who worked hard all his life and loved his wife, go drown her and their kids in a river suddenly after 20 years? People didn't know to approach those questions
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.