[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea that men should all approach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (429KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
429KB, 1200x627px
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea that men should all approach women and never the other way around?

I'm going back in time to shoot that mofo
>>
File: IMG_1216.png (649KB, 695x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.png
649KB, 695x767px
>>37730690
k
A good ol' original comment if I'd have ever seen one.
>>
You would have to go back to the first man that had the nature to make a move on a woman and as such replicate, this man is the basis of all human kind as we know it. If you kill this man, you will be wiping out the entire human race from the fabric of time and space itself.
>>
>>37730690
If women asked guys out, they'd always ask out Chad and not you.
>>
>>37730815
No thats dumb. You think we were asking women on dates in the prehistoric era? We raped them. Dating is fairly recent and probably came along with the first societies. We just need to kill those retards who thought it was a good idea for women to be the prime sexual selectors instead of men (where we just raped them)
>>
File: 1431936240898.jpg (15KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1431936240898.jpg
15KB, 248x241px
>be 27 years old
>17yo grill interested in me
>she's beautiful
>but hell no
>know that nothing good would come from it anyway
>tfw she relentlessly pursues you anyway and over the next few months you develop a strong attraction until one day she asks you for a ride home after sports practice and you figure why not and when you drop her off she initiates a hug that makes you feel electricity throughout your entire body and you then look into each-others eyes and go in for the kiss after which you start dating for a year, move in together and have the time of your life and after two years she convinces you to get married and you actually end up proposing to her after which another blissful year passes and then she suddenly cheats on you, leaving you utterly heartbroken and with your life in shambles

So no, women approaching men is a horrible idea.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.