[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to leave this shit hole and start improving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 166x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 166x160px
I've decided to leave this shit hole and start improving my life, while I still have the chance. Thank you and goodbye, /r9k/.
>>
Good for you OP.

This is a toxic community.

We should all leave and make something of our lives.
>>
>>37730523
You're welcome. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>37730523
>>37730550
Yes please fucking leave, and take your normalfag friends with you. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>37730566

Don't discourage your fellow robots

Deep down we all just wanna be normies, and leaving /r9k/ is the first step
>>
You'll be back my friend, you will return, they all do
>>
You'll be back op.
They always come back.
Once you go robo,you never go go.
>>
>>37730669
>Once you go robo,you never go go.
Not really, I've taught myself to be more assertive and it greatly changed my life for the better.
>>
You can't simply leave, faggot.
>>
>>37730523
>thinking he belongs here if he still has a chance

you were never a robot and never fucking will be. go play in traffic, cunt.
>>
>>37730523
Thank you for your time here! Here's hoping shit works out!
>>
>implying it is somehow r9k's fault for your life being shit

You sound like a normie faggot that thinks everyone is to blame but himself. Kill yourself and never come back.
>>
>>37730523
But OP, you've got 5 (You)'s to look at
>>
literally get out of this place as soon as you can, robots are not your friends
>try to do good in life
>reeeeeeeeeeee
>try to get a gf
>reeeeeeeeeeee
>try to get a job
>reeeeeeeeee
Robots are not your friends, and they will always hold you down for as long as they can. Leave while you still can
>>
>>37730523
>>37730550
Same here bros, I'm out after today. Maybe I'll check in every now and then for the feels threads and things not related to sex/girls/virginity, but beyond that I'm done with this place.

I wish you guys the best, we are all gonna make it, but only if we try to.
>>
>>37730523
I'm giving you 3 three days before you come crawling back.
>>
>>37730523
Id do that too if it wouldnt mean id have to be around people.
>>
>>37732812
i always were just a normie to them and now ill just remember them as bunch of fucking losers
it goes both ways bitches
>>
File: 1487757650027.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487757650027.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Good luck anon, maybe pop back now and again to visit and say hello
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.