[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 1,85 cm. 175 Ibs, little fat. Relatively good looking. These

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ffffff hot people.jpg (105KB, 674x906px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff hot people.jpg
105KB, 674x906px
I am 1,85 cm. 175 Ibs, little fat. Relatively good looking.
These are my experiences with girls: I always was a bit shy but they talked to me and I talked back.
at 17 a chick asked me out. I didn't do it because she wasn't hot enough. I've had
relatively atractive chicks come up to me randomly to talk and ask me if I wanted to sit next to them when I was a highschoolfag(I can be a fun goofball if I want). I started pursuing one of them later but highschool was already almost over and I'm a bit of a lazy retard. I have a normal amount of friends and many people know me.
I have some kissing experience in clubs.But the point is, you can get chicks they just aren't hot.(came here from /pol/)

I think you can do it.
>>
You're a normie, get the fuck off my board. Bye, kill yourself on your way out and livestream it on periscope.
>>
>>37730368
lol, why are you people so pathetic
>>
>>37730388
Why are you on my board? Go back to /pol/ or your clubs you fucking normie. Nobody wants you here, just get the fuck out.
>>
>>37730368
Post a picture of yourself pls. Are you ugly
>>
File: bad-ree.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bad-ree.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>37730426
Why would I post a picture of myself on r9k? Does this look like /soc/ to you? GET OUT ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37730444
Describe your problem in life. I don't get it. If you're ugly you can get ugly chicks. It's not ideal but still something.
>>
>>37730526
Please get the fuck out. This board is not for normies.
>>
>>37730341
A lot of people that post here are unattractive? In no way did your post make any sense
>I'm attractive, girls approach me first, I have a likable normie personality

You can do it too!!1!
>>
>>37730341
>from /pol/
Same, it's best to just watch them from afar. They aren't like us.
>>
>>37730611
But you can. You just have to behave a little different and you'll get chicks, they may be ugly but still.
>>
>>37730404
>>37730444
>>37730590
>>37730611
Please help me understand what your problem is, come on. I am just a guy and so are you.
>>
>>37730341
jesus how can you be so un-self aware
>>
>>37730673
lol stupid troll. You can't understand.
>>
>>37730650
I'm aware of settling as it's not a new concept, but at this point your posts have to be a joke or just bait.
These threads are tossed around here all the time, some with good advice and others more like this. Just random facts about yourself and the you can do it too!
And now your focusing on telling people to just settle and change their personality to get women.

WOW I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!

It's just the same thread over and over
>>
>>37730771
>>37730790
I'm here for the first time. And what of what I say doesn't make sense. Just work on yourself and lower your standards
>>
>>37730341
Dayyum, the girl on the right has a nice body
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.