[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >living with parents >school is away on trip,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WHCgaEn.png (205KB, 612x607px) Image search: [Google]
WHCgaEn.png
205KB, 612x607px
>be me
>living with parents
>school is away on trip, wouldn't let me go
>don't have to go to school
>brother and sister do
>sleep in
>wake up, mom's home
>says she's going to work
>begin to jerk off
>really getting into it
>using two hands and everything
>speakers on
>loud as fuck
>cum in about an hour
>hear footsteps
>ohshit.jpeg
>mom was home the whole time
>she didn't leave yet
>curl up on bed with blankets over
>she doesn't say anything
>when she leaves she says
>"bye anon, are you okay?

what the fuck do i do, ive never been caught jerking off before
>>
>>37729854
Ask her to help you jack it next time. Remember to hug her and tell her you love her every day.
>>
You write it off and pretend like nothing happened, your mom knows you have needs OP.

>using two hands really getting into it

Fucking kek why do you need 2 hands though?
>>
>>37729854

Your mom took a cock up her vag and probably her other holes, from your dad and probably other people. Shes seen countless dicks, and a lot off. Then when she was giving birth to you, you popped out off her body covered in her own filth. Do you really think that shes going to give that much of a shit about you jerking off? Shes probably more concerned with you not washing your hands afterwards or something. Relax.
>>
>>37729885
she probably thinks my hands are covered in dried cum
>>37729905
to pretend its a pussy
>>
>>37729914
not my birth mom, i'm adopted
>>
>>37729956

My point still stands lad. Everyone faps, everyone knows about it. It's really not a big deal as long as youre doing it in your own privacy and not shooting your kids on the floor tiles or something. Wear headphones and keep your door closed or something from now on if you're really paranoid about it.Fucking fap-rookies these days jesus.
>>
>>37729956
Hug her, tell her you love her, and thank her for choosing you. Take care of your siblings.
>>
>>37729854
It's not a problem unless you make it a problem. Don't worry about it anon, she'll want to forget about it as much as you do if she actually did hear it. Just don't bring it up to her
>>
>Cum in about an hour.

I have been doing something gravely wrong.
>>
>>37729854
It looks like you're going to have to sit your mom down and give her "the talk" about how traps aren't gay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.