[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my cock smaller? Is there a way? >recently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1368041266007.jpg (354KB, 631x850px) Image search: [Google]
1368041266007.jpg
354KB, 631x850px
How can I make my cock smaller? Is there a way?

>recently met a girl
>everything is going well
>she tells me she likes to be dominant in a relationship
>I say no problem
>some time later we fool around and my pants come off
>she tells me my dick is too big (its not btw, about 5') and she wants to make it smaller
>says thats the only way she can get off and she wants to put me in a chastity cage
>she locks me in a cage she bought and keeps the key with her

she told me I'll have to stay in the cage until she figures out a way to shrink my dick. Last week she told me she is getting some estrogen or female hormone or something to give me. What should I do brobots? This girl is fucking crazy but she is hot as hell.
>>
break that fucking chastity cage and leave her forever
>>
>>37729610
God this is hot i wish I could have that happen to me
>>
>>37729610
How do I get a gf like this I'm only 4 inches and I know I'll be laughed at if I ever make it that far
>>
fuck her, bitch is crazy and not in a really hot sexual way, find a way to break that cage and dump her ass at your first opportunity. That or figure out a way to tell her that she can either accept you for who you are or find someone else to mess around with.
>>
>>37729610
This is actually my biggest fantasy
>>
>>37729610
>How can I make my cock smaller? Is there a way?

You probably don't want to go that way because you're not a tranny.
Just do your kinky sub bullshit and call a day seriously, just ERP.

Just saying.
>>
>gain a little bit of weight
>drink some whiskey before fucking
>erection will be diminished but still functional
>>
File: blush.jpg (40KB, 390x478px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
40KB, 390x478px
>>37729610
That's fucking HOT, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.