[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously is there any point in living a full life if the first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thumb-1920-660914.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-660914.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Seriously is there any point in living a full life if the first 20 years have been terrible?

I'm a 20 y/o khv. I'm an alcoholic. And I'm sad or angry all the time

I'm thinking of getting drunk and ending it tonight. Is there any reason I shouldn't?
>>
>>37729460
My rule is, wait until your half way through, when your over the hump, and it's still all dismal and shit. Then kill yourself in the way of your choosing.
>>
>>37729499
20 years is alot though. I've been a legal adult for years now and I'm meant to be in the prime of my life
>>
Started driinking now see you guys in the next life
>>
20 years might feel like allot but im 29 and everything is finally coming together and im actually thankful for all the hardship i received
>>
>>37729780
whats do you nean? what changedd
>>
>>37729780
9 yewars aint worth libing just to see what couldd haappen
>>
fuck it. im heafing to the tracks now
>>
>>37729625
>20 years is a lot
20 years as in you're only 20 or 20 years as in you're bordering on 40? Because if it's the former then you have plenty of time to change if you go out and change. You'd be surprised how many 20 something fuck ups manage to at least somewhat turn things around. If it's the latter though then my condolences.
>>
>>37729911
Can you not read fuck ass
>>
File: 1495456390441.jpg (34KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1495456390441.jpg
34KB, 276x277px
>>37729936
He is a normie. What did you expect ?
>>
>>37729460
follow your dreams. kill yourself.
>>
>>37729936
You still have time to turn things around OP. I'm 27 and truly fucked, but you're not there yet. I would give my balls to be 20 again with the opportunities and potential I had. You can't say your life isn't worth living until at least 25 and if nothing has changed kill yourself then because that's pretty much the cut off point.

If a job is what you need go to a 2 year technical school and learn a trade that shit is in more demand by employers than ever and maybe you'll meet a girl there. Once you have a job you get a loan for a car, once you have a car you can do whatever the fuck you want. Life's not over for you lad there's still hope and potential there.

I wish I had tge testicular fortitude to kill myself now though. Don't be like me OP you can make something of this life.
>>
>Is there any reason I shouldn't?
We can't tell you the that, it's up to you to find that reason.
>>
>>37729460
when I was 20 I went to college

it's not to late for you.

it just boils down to your iq at that point, whether you can do the work and stay involved in your own life.

being a social reject is hell.

I'm 24 now and planning to die very soon.

this guy >>37730061

is an idiot, everything you learn is from other people, you don't just "find" reason. And the reason you do find might not have anything to do with your sole existence.

go to /adv/ at this stage, try to find a social network that isn't fucking 4chan.

act or nothing will happen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.