[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took almost half a gram of molly like two weeks ago and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170523_134058.jpg (39KB, 452x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_134058.jpg
39KB, 452x568px
Took almost half a gram of molly like two weeks ago and I'm still crippingly depressed and suffering from sore throat and jaw ache.
>>
>>37729383
That's what you get for being a retarded junkie normalfaggot
>>
Drink thee for throat, eat fruit for healthy feels. Eat lotsa chocolate to get serotonin restocked. And when u feel depressed/ want to cry know that its the drugs and u will get over it.
>>
>>37729383
>2 week comedown
fuck man that's intense. last year i was doing over a gram in a night, same with coke. you should try mixing it with ket cos i find that softens the comedown. if not, you need to basically get comfy and be aware you're gonna feel like shit and you need to get through it. eat more gum for your jaw next time lol.
>>
>>37729526

My nigga

He's right op, fuck off you piece of shit
>>
Protip: after Miley Cyrus made it popular, the vast majority of molly is just meth in pill form. Not that ecstasy didn't already have amphetamine in it, it just went from being one of the ingredients to the main ingredient.
>>
>>37729570
Not in my country tho. Only filipinos do meth here.
>>37729566
I must say I was already kinda depressed before the binge tho, so the molly didn't help it. As for the gum, that's the trouble. I spent all night chewing like mad so I got hellish stiffs and shit.
>>
>>37730072
They don't go around just saying it's meth. Everyone pretends like it's MDMA because they don't give a fuck about you and just want to make some money.
>>
>>37730093
I'm telling you, there is no fucking meth in my country. In fact, even if you could get your hands in some, it would be twice more expensive than MDMA.
>>
>>37730127
Are they making it in your country or importing it? If they're importing it, it's definitely meth regardless of what your people normally do.
>>
>>37730240
I don't know about the one I'm getting, but as far as I know it's not weird for dealers to get it from dutch hippies who live here and cook it themselves and shit.
I'm telling you it's not fucking meth man. If you read the news you'll see how the cops find MDMA stashes quite frequently, while meth stashes are pretty rare. Meth is not profitable here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.