[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you grown comfy in your depression? After you accepted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Have any of you grown comfy in your depression?

After you accepted the fact that you are going to die alone, be a loser in life and fail in everything blah blah blah.. do you sort of get a feeling of enlightenment that you are truly not attached to this world anymore and a certain sense of freedom comes to you.. like as if you could live life to the fullest without any second thoughts because honestly, life is so meaningless to you that it becomes a sandbox whereby you can truly do anything?

Even if you were to die tomorrow, it doesn't matter. Because nothing really matters. And that's the beauty of it. We can create meaning for ourselves.
>>
File: 1493338836045.jpg (102KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493338836045.jpg
102KB, 1000x800px
>>37729179
whatever it is that gets you through the day man
>>
>>37729179
Now that i think about it, what OP says is pretty similar to reaching Nirvana.
Was Buddha the first robot?
>>
I too reached that fase, but it comes and goes, sometimes the depression strikes back and it's pretty annoying. I call it a kind of "universal cynicism or nihilism", when anything doesn't mean anything, you sure don't feel good but not that much bad. What really puts you down is hope, when you start hoping for a better life, the struggle and depression comes back and kicks you in the face like a fucking train
>>
>>37729246

This is it my fellow robots.

We should all sit under a tree and achieve Nirvana.

That is our life mission now.
>>
File: IMG_1422.png (129KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1422.png
129KB, 708x1076px
>>37729179
I've never been comfy in my depression and take increasingly self destructive measures of trying to block it out with alcohol and weed primarily.

I can realize that amorality is the true law of the land and that the world is my oyster but because I'm an autistic manchild ingrained with behaviours that are completely counter to this I can't take any comfort in that at all because I like the drive and skills to take advantage of it.

Just fucking end me.
>>
>>37729444
>What really puts you down is hope

This is why I always say. In order to survive living the kind of life we have, we MUST abandon hope. Because hope is truly, the greatest killer of all.

Daily reminder to give up all hope and realize that this is truly the life you have been given, and stop HOPING for anything else.

S T O P H O P I N G

STOP IT.
>>
>>37729559
You're probably right anon. Should I just abandon my dignity too and start getting myself thrown into paychwards until i can obtain NEETbux? I work but still live at home with mummy and autistic though never been diagnosed I exhibit all the classic signs. Even went to school inside of a hospital because I was so autist they wouldn't leave me in regular school but somehow never got tested for anything.

Fuck society, they at least owe me some fucking NEETbux for how they fucked me up even worse. If I don't I'm going to snap and go Allah Snackbar soon.
>>
>>37729750

No man. Stick to what you have right now, and DO NOT HOPE THAT SOMETHING WILL CHANGE.

ALWAYS REMEMBER. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE CHANGE. THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CHANGING YOUR LIFE. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
>>
I achieved this after years of fighting it, and I was blissfully comfortable in it for a while. Unfortunately, I allowed myself to be coerced into taking ssri's, and I have lost it. I now actually kind of care about what I do/how I act; it isn't enough to help me become normal or successful, but it is enough to ruin the helpless comfort of severe depression. I feel like I'm stuck in a purgatory of sorts between them, and it doesn't feel good at all. I'm thinking about getting off of meds, but I am afraid of the withdrawals
>>
>>37730007
If the universe doesn't care about life then what's the point in improving anything when you'll die and be forgotten anyway.

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>37730272

Exactly. There's no point. There's no point to do anything.
>>
>>37729179
I did when I was 17 actually. I gave myself one last chance in university and if I as still miserable I'd just give up.
I gave up
>>
>>37729179
I wish I could feel like this, but unfortunately I am still afraid of people and feel the desire to constantly please them and feel really aweful when I disappoint someone or dont live up to their expectations.
How do i get over this?
>>
>>37729179
That's my dream to stay alone with PC and never go out. Too bad I can't live NEET dream
>>
I feel that's the general conclusion to the meaning of life, that it's all meaningless and that all values we project on it are in turn guidelines rather than strict fact
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.