[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't want to die alone. >go the extra mile to socialize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
17KB, 509x619px
>Don't want to die alone.
>go the extra mile to socialize
>get in shape
>acquire good hygiene
>shave, get an haircut, buy decent clothing
>overcome social anxiety
>tfw once I get there I feel so disconnected with others that I feel little to no joy hanging with them.
>tfw years of solitude scarred me for life and I'm unable to enjoy the company of anyone

I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>37728990
Iktf Anon, I am objectively somewhat attractive, have a decent style and half a dozen buddies who like me. I go to bars, to bbq parties and band meetings (trumpet).
Yet I still feel like being trapped on a alien world, or like a ghost. I am not really existent, I think.
>>
>>37728990
>he fell for the "improve urself XD" meme
You should've just been yourself, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>37728990
Huh, don't tell me, anon. I was OK, once, pretty awkward, but still OK. Then it all became so fucked up and now here I am, totally alone, with almost no friends even online. I'm trying to force myself to go out and have a social life, it's slightly better, but I don't think I'll succeed. I'm doing it all only for that girl I love, otherwise I'd have probably done something stupid (you can guess it). But I have to overcome all the ghosts I've created: for example, she always has and still does believe that I'm a heartless nazi.
>ahahahah you're a madman daveee
>ahahahahah you like trump daveeee [it's not even true, not anymore]
>she calls me by surname most of the times, except when it's something almost insulting like the former examples
>"ehy we could go to the beach together some day"; "yeah yeah some day yeah..."
>TFW I realize she's totally right in wanting to have nothing to do with me but I want to improve
>>
Same as you. Years of being alone scarred me too but it's kinda okay because I have been alone all my life, bar one or two years I had real friends.

I just accepted that I don't like people and that's how I am.
>>
Same here OP. Pretty sure I'm autistic though. Even I'm "fitting in" it just feels like social mimicry instead of genuine. I feel like there's a barrier between me and the world. For years I hung onto the hope that I just needed to get pit my shell and I tried to immerse myself with other people. After that failed I've basically given up, the hope is gone and I feel ready to die now. Therapy won't help me, there's no fix for this. The only time I was ever happy was when I told myself false promises to keep me going, what now though eh? I can't even properly articulate what I'm trying to say because I'm a brainlet as well, so much for autism superpowers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.