[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have probably only been out of this circle less than twenty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (1MB, 792x692px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 792x692px
I have probably only been out of this circle less than twenty times in my life.

I want to travel.
>>
Airbnb you can rent a place and pay for event for cheap.
>>
for fucks sake I thought when i opened this thread that you would at least be in a place worth fucking living in. orlando is so terrible how can you even be alive? I went there and less than 24 hours later I am banned for life that place sucks so much dick
>>
>>37728173
Somebody post the pic of the Blondie who was raped and mauled by wild Taiwanese because she "liked to travel" and wanted to experience third world culture.
>>
>>37728200
Airbnb has SJW TOS which say you must like niggers, gays and terrorists.
Better pay a few bux more for a real hotel.
>>
Don't fall for travel meme. The grass is no greener.
>>
>>37728369
just by looking at that statement alone i wouldnt want you as a customer
everyone deserves equality not just you
>>
File: map.png (445KB, 1139x678px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
445KB, 1139x678px
I don't know that feeling, Anon.
>>
>>37728402
>implying I want to be accomodated by a SJW and even pay money for it
>>
>>37728369
Who gives a shit what their TOS is. I didn't say turn your house into an airBnB. Also if you want to start traveling you going to have to get used to running into people you don't like.
>>
File: jew.png (537KB, 1736x576px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
537KB, 1736x576px
>>37728405

>tfw almost disappointed that Jewgle has missed about half the places I've been compared to Facebook, which has missed maybe 20%

Pic related.

Also, OP, where are you from?
>>
>>37728402
>HAHAHHAH look at cabbagebrain
t. greasy bi$person
>>
>>37728405
must be nice to have rich parents that give you spending money for international vacations
>>
File: 64934205732948888.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
64934205732948888.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>37728496
>Also, OP, where are you from?
>Orlando
>ORLANDO
>>
>>37728516

Must be nice to still be so young that you think everybody is as dependent on mommy and daddy as you.
>>
>>37728402
>I will treat you diffrently because everybody deserves equality
That's why what you believe in is garbage.
>>
>>37728516
>Watch tv show called Travel man
>It shows you have to travel for cheap.
>>
>>37728173
Whorelando is a hell hole. Pine hills are it's deepest pit.
>>
>>37728541

If you travel to destinations in South or Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America, oftentimes the most expensive part of the trip is the ticket there and back.

I'm still a student - albeit one who's graduating a little late - and earn anywhere between $1,500 and $3,000 per month working a few hours per week as a freelance writer. While that might not be enough after bills to live large in Paris, it's fantastic for the likes of New Delhi, Bangkok, or Bogota.

Cheapo bed in a hostel dorm with AC is $5-7 per night in a lot of places. Food and booze might be an additional $10-15, and then transportation another $5.

Not that bad even if you're just making a few hundred per month to supplement meager travel savings.

>>37728519

Didn't bother clicking on the image. Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>37728521
yeah, i work for a living, too. 2-3 weeks vacation isnt enough time to visit that many destinations, assuming you started travelling at 22. tell your mom and dad "thanks."
>>
>>37728605

I started traveling at 19 and am 24 now.

I worked two jobs for my first couple years of college before landing a gig doing dispatch and recruitment for a trucking company. Now I make a few thousand per month writing. Going on a six-month trip starting next week and hardly even have to save, since I can work from anywhere.

Starting a grad program once I get back, too.

You've got to be pretty stupid if you think 'rich parents' is the only way to afford traveling. Went to 10 countries in 2013 with money I earned delivering pizza.

Literally don't get into an ass-ton of debt or blow your money on booze, Adderall, and video games.
>>
File: 2017-06-15 18_46_47-Timeline.png (329KB, 1909x666px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15 18_46_47-Timeline.png
329KB, 1909x666px
>>37728496
merhaba
>>
>>37728664
What the fuck are you fucking doing in this fucking board your fucking normalfag scumm
>>
File: pass.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pass.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>37728684

Nasilsin abi

>go to Turkey and Iraq
>can't even Canada any more without getting put into the brown people interrogation chamber

>>37728720

reeeeeeeeee :p

/trv/ is sick of you posting weeb fantasies about running away to Japan, so we're polluting your board now, too.
>>
Looking at jobs in orlando - how do you like it OP?
>>
>>37728664
yeah, that's great. i worked full time in the summers between undergrad. i worked full time after undergrad. im now in grad school, working part time. i dont have the money or the time to travel. keep pretending that your situation is normal.
>>
>>37728746
Muslims in Muslim shitholes are less shitty because they are kept in line by terrifying punishments for the stupidest shit.
>>
>>37728802

I worked two jobs during the school year for my freshman and sophomore years. After that, I obtained a full-time, commission-based position. Took a year off to earn $1,000 per week, applied for freelance writing jobs online, and got a few after some searching.

Maybe if you built a portfolio around one of the skills you presumably have, you could earn a decent living from your laptop, too.

>>37728819

They're hospitable people, but still tend to have ideas which would be regarded as backwards in most Western countries. For instance, a German guy I traveled with in Turkey was regularly greeted with "heil Hitler" and comments about how great the Holocaust was, whenever he told people where he was from.
>>
>>37728173
I've been to Geneva a few times, Swizerland is really expensive but if you're only staying the week end it's not that bad. Meals are going to cost at least 15 Francs each, and a basic hotel room will be like 150 Francs, but besides that just walking around the city will provide you with plenty of entertainment for free the whole week end. They also have beautiful museums there, and Swiss museums have free admission. So all in all it's not so expensive for a week end getaway.
>>
>>37728872
>a German guy I traveled with in Turkey was regularly greeted with "heil Hitler" and comments about how great the Holocaust was, whenever he told people where he was from.
kek
>>
>>37728872
It's no secret that Muslims absolutely hate the jews.
>>
File: 1491454330051.png (319KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
1491454330051.png
319KB, 792x713px
>>37728173
>tfw haven't left the 5 mile radius around me in the last 2 years
>only places I go are uni, the store, work and sometimes my friends apartment, then back home
I want to go on a road trip but I'm broke, I don't think my shit car would survive it and I don't know what I'd do anyway
>>
>>37729706
Just walking around in any old historic town is nice. Of course this is assuming that you live in a country that actually has history and wasn't founded mere centuries ago.[/spoilers]
>>
>>37728173

I was forced to travel as a kid. We would go on long road trips, and i hated it. Lived in Oregon, traveled to Washington, California, Arizona, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, and Colorado.

Shit was boring, and the long drives were unbearable.
>>
>>37728236
How do you get banned for life from a city without just going to jail?
>>
>>37728236
>I went there and less than 24 hours later I am banned for life
I bet there's some insanely wacky drugs-fueled movie-tier adventure behind this one
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.