[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, take the redpill. :^) i'm 189cm, 8/10 (most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1478373276411.jpg (21KB, 457x306px) Image search: [Google]
1478373276411.jpg
21KB, 457x306px
hey robots, take the redpill. :^)

i'm 189cm, 8/10 (most girls rate me an 8), currently have a gf and come here to laugh and shitpost.
i am a person that likes to be alone, which is the reason i've been visiting ch since i was like 14, now 24. i also like anime and love video games and that's why i mainly post on /v/ and since recently on /pol/, while not being a failed normalfag, i just don't find it fun nor does it make me happy to be around people and i don't need friends nor do i have any except the ones from college, but i avoid them at all costs if they want to hang out outside of college since they can call me a friend all they want, i don't consider them as such. i do need my gf tho and i really can't tell you why, maybe being alone isn't that nice after all but i really can't see myself sharing my time with male friends or girl-JUST-friends.

the biggest losers here who don't have gfs and are khv are usually the biggest normalfag edgelords that just realised that /b/ isn't the only board on this site.
the average mentality of the robot nowadays is:
>i'm ugly, lazy, a piece of shit that is happy when innocent "normies" get shot up by some le superior gentleman based dirty spic fag
>waaaahhhhh why doesn't anyone want to be friends with me, i'm fucking based
>tfw no gf

inb4 haha fucking normie op, look at this epic meme i'll post to insult you
>t. a REAL ROBOT that want's friends and a gf and regularly posts in tinder threads

or you could literally be a complete social outcast that really does hate people and doesn't want to have a gf and just wants everyone to die, well then you really don't deserve an opinion and should be used as human cattle, a literal non issue that never even earned the right to have an opinion on the value of human life.

end note, fuck /a/ tho for liking moe trash.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.