[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world /671915/Canadian-PM-elbo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1472885206934.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1472885206934.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/671915/Canadian-PM-elbows-female-MP-parliamentary-brawl-Justin-Trudeau

>be opposition
>try to halt parliamentary progress by physically obstructing conservatives to get to their seats
>conspicuous female waiting to be elbowed so she can play the victim
>watch the ridiculous cuck comments unfold

>Mr Mulcair said: "What kind of man elbows a woman? It's pathetic! You're pathetic!"
>An emotional Ms Brosseau later said that she had been "elbowed in the chest by the prime minister".
>She admitted: "I had to leave Parliament. It was very overwhelming."
>MP Niki Ashton said she was deeply troubled by the actions of the usually "composed and charming" leader.
>"I want to say that for all of us who witnessed this, this was deeply traumatic.
>"It is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here."
>Another MP said that had "never been a parallel in contemporary Canadian history".
>the elbow incident represents the political leader's biggest gaffe to date.
>biggest gaffe
>biggest

Just how cucked is this world? I can't believe it.
>>
>>37727206
You're late to the show anon.
If its not a "safe space" and you're the reason behind this you're gonna lose your job and reputation. Women need this kind of support or else they all suffer cause we can't have them deal with shit like human beings.
>>
The cuckvolution eats its own children
>>
>>37727255
>You're late to the show anon.

well I knew it was very bad already but when I have to read these melodramatic over the top comments along with the obviousness of the attempt at manipulation I'm still at a loss of existential support
>>
>>37727346
This has been happening for a decade now. Kids are growing up to be adults now with this shit being their baseline "normal".
Women doesn't like when dude have their legs open on a subway instead of vicegrip tight crushing our balls cause women can do that why not men? Have a women blatantly "manspread" during rush hour going out of here way to do it RIGHT next to people when open spaces exist and suddenly she gets told off one day? Oh no how traumatizing better make that shit a criminal offense now.
Did that women rape that small 10 year old boy? Forget all previous legal procedures and history the EMBARASSMENT alone from this incident is punishment enough 3 months probation and a $100 fine.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.