[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dissociatives and treatment-resistant depression, PTSD, anhedonia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1477579345156.png (548KB, 514x633px) Image search: [Google]
1477579345156.png
548KB, 514x633px
your life sucks, why not give it a shot?

ketamine is at the forefront of this new treatment option but that's likely because of it extensive pharmacological profile and the fact that it generally doesn't dangerously interact with SSRIs and other medication likely used by people who would seek this treatment.
DCK doesn't have much of a pharmacological or safety profile but have been used by many people who say it helped and can be bought legally online in most countries.
even DXM can have positive effects and can be bought over the counter in most countries.
one risk with psychedelics is the increase of psychotic symptoms but in my experience it has reduced them for greatly while drugs like LSD, shrooms and MDMA have increased them. dissos with stimulating effects (think PCP) will probably increase psychotic symptoms in everyone though.

DXM helped me out when I was at my absolute lowest and K gave me the most productive months of my life. gonna buy some DCK and see if its as helpful as ketamine.

if you're gonna kill yourself anyways than you pretty much have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
I really want to order some K online but I'm too scared. I don't think I could find it in person either
>>
How are are dissociative gonna help with a pd?
>>
>>37726968
Not OP but ketamie therapy is very much a real therapy and can have very real and very positive effects for some personality disorders.

I would like to try it in a fully "professional" sense. I can get k myself from a variety of sources but I want to be part of an actual program.
>>
File: 1478643299827.png (226KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478643299827.png
226KB, 400x379px
>>37726947
it's pretty safe if you order domestically through a reputable vendor
unfortunately domestic K is really expensive here in the US

>>37726968
personality disorders can often be considered a disorder of perspective, like PTSD. psychedelics can do wonders in unfucking potentially harmful patterns and IMO the dissociative state is one of the best for this.
it can also potentially relieve some symptoms like anhedonia, anxiety and depression.

>>37727011
you're probably right but it's better than wanting to kill myself
I dont plan to use it more than the therapeutic dosage except for maybe a few fun trips.
>>
>>37727067
Just keep it as a tool and not a habit and it will be ok.
>>
>tfw did ket for a few days and now have to wait for tolerance to go down again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.