[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the job search going /r9k/? Applied to about fifty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1494588021775.png (177KB, 349x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494588021775.png
177KB, 349x404px
How's the job search going /r9k/? Applied to about fifty jobs the past week. As usual, I don't expect any responses.

I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
The only way I got a job was by being friends with one of the managers. But also when I applied I got the little questionnaire 100% correct by googling the answers. Also try checking up with the managers a lot. They are sometimes very forgetful with this shit.
>>
>>37726481
>>37726540
Apply to work at UPS in the warehouse. They give you a time and a place to show up at the end of the online application, and their turnover rate is high, meaning they're always hiring new people, and they'll hire anyone. It's manual labor and robot-tier; you can work the night shift. Hopefully you live close to one of the hubs.
>>
>>37726481
Literally me

oreganoliravioli
>>
File: 1496009805447.jpg (31KB, 540x892px) Image search: [Google]
1496009805447.jpg
31KB, 540x892px
>>37726481
Apparently you need 1 year of experience to work as a fucking dishwasher and speak 2 languages, I'm so tired of living in this retarded piece of shit Quebecois region.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.