[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, I'm here to ask you, how often do psychiatrists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170614_213306.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_213306.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
So guys, I'm here to ask you, how often do psychiatrists give pills to their patients? I'm asking this because I have no will to do anything whatsoever with my life and I'm starting to think that I have chronic depression/apathy. The point is that I live in Italy though, so I don't know if here are prone like in the US to give pills to everyone and their mothers
Thoughts? I don't wanna go there just for some guy to tell me "eheh have you tried any sports? Studying something you like?" so that he can do his kikery and spill me money

>pic related: my cat
>>
They prescribe pills to 99.9% of people that walk in the door
>>
>>37726463
Tell them you have a job where you can't focus anymore and that peoples lives depend on you. Also state to them that you are not feeling all that motivated and happy anymore.
>>
>>37726523
I have no job, still studying at uni, living with my patents (again, Italian here, it's incredibly common and those who go study abroad/in other cities get their rent paid by their parents, no one ever gets any loan)
But I'm starting to feel anxious with my life. I'm doing shit at uni because I never properly study (often I don't study at all), but at the same time I don't want to do a shitty job (or any job if that matters). I feel like my life is stagnating, but I have no willpower to do anything about it. I start to study, 10 minutes later I already have had enough and I wanna do other stuff. So I don't know what the fuck to do.
I would love to want to study/work... Believe me... I just don't want to
>>
Very dependent on where you live.
In America in takes a 10 min conversation with almost any doctor, doesn't have to be a psychiatrist. This is from books I've read/gaming friends telling me their experience.
Canada.. usually you get referred by a doctor to a psychiatrist. Most are pretty easy going with starting one on meds. From my experience.
I've also noticed the responses changed as I got older. As a teen they told me to exercise. 20+ meds

Hope this helps.
I'd say remember that meds aren't the magical fix all. They've helped me when I needed help but they stop being as effective usually.. and then doctors change this and that and it never helped how it did originally no matter what was changed. But everyone is different
>>
>>37726635
Got it, ty anon
I might google how the situation is here in Italy regarding meds
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.