[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I managed to lose a lot of weight by starving myself. Now that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
I managed to lose a lot of weight by starving myself. Now that I'm slim how do I keep the weight off and not become fat again?
>>
Don't eat a lot. It's that fucking easy.
>>
File: 8ea.jpg (31KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
8ea.jpg
31KB, 600x647px
>>37725899
Starving? That's not the way.
>>
Don't stuff your face

Stop eating food with added sugar

Drop the soda only drink water
>>
>>37725919
Basically this, but I would take up drinking tea instead. Water is boring and you will end up craving for something different to drink.
>>
pls gib stats!
>>
>>37725899

you haven't learned how to eat, you will yoyo your weight until you learn

you should have just lost weight normally, but you have probably fucked up your metabolism

you are either going to gain that weight back double or develop an eating disorder

I did the same thing the first time I lost weight, I was so desperate for progress I started skipping meals,I went from 254lbs to 175lbs in 3 months the next year I was 283lbs
>>
>>37725899
OP how did yo stick with starving yourself long enough to lose a decent amount of weight?

Everytime i try to do the same i just feel so tired and weak and cant focus when i need to do stuff like school or playing video games or even talking to people
>>
>>37725978
>you haven't learned how to eat, you will yoyo your weight until you learn
pretty much this. same thing with people who think they can "diet" eating garbage like fast food. yeah, you can, but get ready to slip up and gain weight when you get lazy
>>
>>37725899
Continue as you are, it seems to be working for you.
>>
Count calories. Track everything you eat and dont go above 2000 cal or so.
>>
File: 1475573561920.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475573561920.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>4th day on keto
T-this stuff works, r-right?
>>
I eat a lot healthier and had to get new clothes today because old stuff does not fit.

I recently found out beer is really bad for weight loss though.

How true is this?
>>
>>37725950
>Water is boring and you will end up craving for something different to drink.
>he has no impulse control
>>
>>37726278
>How true is this?
Beer by itself is not that bad (it still is) but what matter is what you eat while drinking.
>>
>>37726278
Beer is the number one thing in the way of you being skinny, if you drink.

I'm the only member of my family who doesn't have a gut, and that's because they drink beer regularly. My diet is garbage but I can stay skinny by avoiding beer and soda and drinking water and coffee instead
>>
>>37726278
100% true. In my case, I'll drink maybe 10-12 beers monday-thursday then on friday I binge drink and eat like a mother fucker. I'll go back to work Monday feeling like a fat ass until a couple days later where im at my normal weight. And if i trade some weed for addys I eat maybe 500cal a day and im feeling pretty good and slim. Then monday... ya dont drink beer if you want to lose weight.. rambling
>>
>>37726226
I tried using it to suppress my seizures, didn't work for that, but on the bright side I got a leaner physique.

Nowadays, I just choose to only have 1-2 meals a day. Usually just 1.
>>
>>37725950
>water is boring
>breathing is boring so smoke instead
>sleep is boring so do speed instead
>walking is boring, get a car
Fat people are literally the worst.
>>
>>37725899
>starving
congrats on being skinnyfat. There's a reason why you are supposed to work out and have a decifit, not fucking starve yourself. You'll yoyo right back when your body starts rebuilding muscle and start storing water and add some fat for good measure.
>>
>>37725899
If your're like me exercise isn't fun.
Eat grapefruits in the morning. That shit curbs your appetite hard as a motherfucker
>>
>>37726387
>Nowadays, I just choose to only have 1-2 meals a day. Usually just 1.
Still on keto?
>>
>>37726460
Good advice, eating carbs for breakfast is a good idea how to become a fat fuck. Usually I'm not even hungry for breakfast, but when I am, I wouldn't have anything else than eggs, grapefruit or oatmeal, when I know I'll have a long day. Start eating cereal, toast and bread for breakfast, and the rest of the day will be damage control at best. because mommy feeds me, and she feeds me plenty
EAT FUCKING EGGS.
>>
5'6" went from 195 to 160 in ~9 months and I'm stuck at 160. Anyone else get stuck like this after somewhat steady loss?
>>
>>37726460
>tfw grapefruits are a dollar per
>>
>>37726323
I have no issue with water. It's delicious desu
>>
>>37725899
Install a food tracking app like Lose It.
You'll never be able to eat normal again.
An alternative is to convert to raw veganism or another low calorie meme diet
>>
>>37725899
I did the same thing. I haven't eaten in 3 days and I already look more attractive. I would eat one meal a day and two snacks from now on.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.