[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are slaving for the Jew Gotta get him nice and paid Gotta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1490808621529.png (176KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490808621529.png
176KB, 409x409px
You are slaving for the Jew
Gotta get him nice and paid
Gotta get there really soon
He'll get mad if you come in late

Nothing is worth slaving for
No time to dwell on that
Gotta deal with some customer
And get treated like a big doormat

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Wagecucking is so wrong
>>
>>37724379
wagies fucking destroyed
>>
How do I become a neet in the USA??
>>
>>37725189
First, abandon dignity
>>
File: 1497488680066.png (254KB, 492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1497488680066.png
254KB, 492x495px
>>37725236
He said that he wanted to be NEET, not Mr. Shekelstein's plaything.
>>
>>37725236
>>37725261
Right, so what do I do to call social services and get the bux? I'm actually a good actor and could probs fake some sort of mental disorder.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37725261
This absolutely destroyed the wagie
>>
>>37725309
yeah and you'll be lucky to get even 200 dollars a month and they might even say no, next stop food stamps after waiting 20 hours at the ebt office with other bums and degenerates of society, 90 bucks of food a month or less, minimum wagecucks have a better quality of life at this point.

Unless you collect over 2-3 grand doing nada your life is ass as a neet. Majority of neets live with parents, are poor and have no car or license.

Let's say for example I made 5 grand a month from an easy job, you're a sucker according to anyone on 4chan who's never left their basement.
>>
File: Knmq3zc.jpg (161KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
Knmq3zc.jpg
161KB, 1437x908px
>>37725355
Dubs confirm. Thank you, Kek-blessed Smug Wojak poster
>>
>>37725395
I-I guess i'll find a confy job..
>>
File: kingneetie.jpg (88KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
kingneetie.jpg
88KB, 540x280px
>>37725189
Simple: Believe that you can achieve great things, thanks to the contributions of wagecucks everywhere.
>>
>>37725189
2 ways:

1) collect neetbux from government. This is easier if you're black, female, have kids, etc. Takes some juggling, but it's doable

2) get an actual job, live just above the poverty line for a few years while putting every cent you can spare into an IRA, and when you reach a certain point you can retire to eternal neetdom
>>
>>37726162
https://networthify.com/calculator/earlyretirement?income=80000&initialBalance=0&expenses=20000&annualPct=5&withdrawalRate=4
this calculator will show you how to do it. If I go full time at my costco wageslave job and live on about 15000 a year I can "retire" in my twenties.
>>
>>37726162
>IRA
Implying the government isn't going to confiscate those once shit hits the fan financially speaking.

It isn't like it hasn't happened in many countries before.
It isn't like the conditions those countries were nothing like those in the US and Europe.

Imagine wagecucking so hard for decades just for the day you think you'll be free from work for the rest of your life government comes in and steals all the shit you've worked so hard for, condemning to the hell of wage slavery for the rest of your life.

HOW CAN SOMEBODY GET SO BTFO WAGIES.
>>
>>37726255
>says decades when the actual numbers say 8 years
>thinks neetbux won't be the actual first thing to go when shit hits the fan
what did he mean by this
>>
>>37726533
>implying
The purpose of neetbux and welfare is to create a moral justification (help dah poor) so government can enslave the wagies through taxation. The wagie works 40 hours per week but after taxes he only gets paid 20-25, two thirds of the stolen shit go for govenment workers to "manage" (aka their wage) and the remaining third is sent to welfarites and people in neetbux as a way for daddy gov to pretend he is helping the disadvantaged in society.

That is how society really works, and you can easily deduce this if you look with a critical eye at what the state really does, as opposed to what it claims to do.
>>
>>37726632
By this I meant that without the parasite class the state cannot confiscate as much wealth as it otherwise would. Getting in the payroll might become harder under extreme circumstances and the state might indeed choose to reduce the number of parasites at some point, but by its very nature the tendency will always be to confiscate more from the productive rather than reducing its expenditures, as it would imperil many government jobs.
>>
I think wagecuking might be making me literally go insane. I'm really on the brink here having a psychotic episode as we speak, I'm serious
>>
>>37726674
WAAAAGIEEEEEE

WAAAAAAAYGIEEEEEEEEYYYY

WAGIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PUT YOURSELF TO WORK OR GOLDBERGSTEIN WILL GET ANGRY

COME ON WAGIE IT'S ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL THE NEXT CHECK

YOU DON'T WANT TO END ON THE STREETS, YOU WAGIE? THAT'S IT, GOOD WAGIE.
>>
File: pepe meme addiction.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe meme addiction.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>37726733
SHEKELSTEIN I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU IN A MINUTE IF YOU DON'T PIPE DOWN REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37726632
>>37726673
your argument falls apart due to the simple facts that I don't pay a 40-50% tax rate, and that the government spends most of it's money on social security and medicare, not government salaries or neetbux. Maybe if shitty mr neet went to school or had a job instead of longposting conspiracy theories on 4chan he'd know that.
>>
>>37726808
Social security and medicare are just other forms of welfare. And you would do good to check out how much of the money in the budget goes to welfare programs and how much of that actually end up in the hands of the supposed recipients. It is estimated that 75% or more of the money for "social programs" is eaten by the bureaucrats in charge of administering that money.

>I don't pay 40-50% tax rate
I was talking generally, not just specifically about the US. You might pay in the end a 30% or maybe a little less, but that does make you less of a slave? Of course you had to nitpick facts and ignore the underlying truth because it is too much for you to bear.

What I posted is not some conspiracy, it is a self evident truth that you can deduce by examining the incentives of government.
>>
Someone list uncle ruckus' neet guide
>>
>>37726918
Your primary argument was that the gubment spends most of it's money on itself, and uses the parasites to justify taking more. Anyone who's taken a basic civics knows that it spends most of it's money on old people who couldn't work if they wanted to, not itself or the neets. Funny how you missed that. I find it hilarious that you're upset I pointed out you were nearly doubling the effective tax rate, and decided that it was a nitpick instead of a legitimate criticism. It's also funny how you have to reclassify what government programs actually are just to fit your made up narrative. Keep raging bud
>>
>>37725395
Majority of millenials live with parents, are poor and have no car or license**
>>
>>37727203
>Keep raging bud
More you'll rage the day your IRA gets confiscated.

But yeah totally a conspiracy of mine.

Not gonna happen.

Totally not.

Nothing to see here, it's just the most bankrupt government in the history of humanity.

A government that is most of the time controlled by mass murderers that are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people abroad.

But they'll respect your savings, right? They wouldn't go that far!

Nothing to worry about, man. You can trust them.
>>
>>37728075
Alex don't you have an infowars.com segment to film?
>>
File: 1491284931677.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491284931677.gif
2MB, 600x450px
FUCKING NEETs FUCK YOU. STOP LEECHING ON MY MONEY AND START CONTRIBUTING TO THE WORLD NEETFAGS.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.