[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /nobrap/? Nobrap is when you hold in your farts for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 67584587586578.jpg (138KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
67584587586578.jpg
138KB, 673x486px
Who here /nobrap/?

Nobrap is when you hold in your farts for as long as possible. It's good for your health. My record is 4 days without farting.
>>
File: 432234929034823908.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
432234929034823908.png
262KB, 680x661px
I've been on nopiss for 10 days and I can already feel the urine giving me super powers and a very cool dance that gets girls staring. I heard in some Chinese religion that when going nopiss, the urine energy gives you the ability to dance therefore attracting mates. See, when we piss, we let out all that energy which could used for dancing instead. When we have we move while holding the urge to piss, you're actually awakening that urine energy. That's why men suck at dancing. I was at a line at McDonalds when suddenly the urge to dance came at me so went at it and all the girls were looking at me going at it. I never got these stares before in my life. Some of them even started to record me. We're going to make it bros
>>
>>37723975
I've been on nopiss for 15 days and my cock is starting to smell. Is that normal?
>>
Nomenstrate the most elusive fad for beautyseeking women everywhere.

Tired of fighting a losing battle for good looks with a cum sock on a sunny windowsill?

I'm Penny Grape, and I'm here to tell you all why menstruation is only for weebs.

"If only men weren't as shallow as my chest and ass, I wouldnt have succumb to the neverending despair brought on by the patriarchy"

Have you ever had this problem? Well, it stops here! Nonmenstruation is the hip new way to start your day with no blood on your granny panties and no tears your eyes, not to mention:

>increased libido and slipperier vagina
>faster fingers for high speed knitting
>the excess blood keeps the vagina well nourished and sated through the cold winter nights
>increased eye sight in the dark

What are you waiting for? The period ends today!
>>
>>37724144
it's not a commercial redditor person. this thread is parading r/nofap and it sounds that you've never been on that. No body ever advertises that shit to each other.
>>
>>37724404
Maybe if you stopped menstruating you'd develop a sense of humor
>>
>tfw choose foods specifically so i'll have extra farts
>>
>>37724448
I'm a man. and why can't you guys stop reddit spacing everytime you comment on something? is it that hard?
>>
>>37723860
You Fart In Your Sleep
>>
>>37724510
Do that but keep all the farts inside you. They'll pile up in your ass and it will look firm and tight like a model's.
>>
>>37724534
Not if you plug your ass in your sleep. I use my special nobrap buttplug every night.
>>
I'm glad to see people realising that /nofap/ is just step one

I'm currently a month into /nointakenoouttake/.

You don't eat, breathe or excrete anything from your body. You are just one complete being that exists independently of the world.
>>
>>37724551
yeah but your skin breathes. look it up.
>>
>>37724547
It Still Goes Out The Sides
>>
>>37724580
that's why I cover myself in mineral oil twice a day, to seal the pores
>>
File: bcf.png (521KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
bcf.png
521KB, 680x445px
>>37724522
>reddit spacing

It's called formatting you literal autist, it's not a thing specific to Reddit, I have no fucking clue how you cobbled together that conclusion
>>
>>37724585
Not if you seal the sides shut.
>>
>>37724593
>so new he doesn't know about reddit spacing
murk loar summerfag
>>
>>37724618
>when you're only ironically retarded
>>
>>37724593
>literal autist
Thanks for the diagnosis, Dr. 4chan
>>
>>37724615
Life Finds A Way To Fart
>>
>>37724652

Dr. Reddit*
>>
>>37724673
Smoke fat blunts, nigger
>>
I'm on day 10 of nobrap and it's starting to give me muscles Your body struggles not to let the farts out and let me tell ya, it's a great internal workout.
>>
File: 3224233243.jpg (4KB, 160x156px) Image search: [Google]
3224233243.jpg
4KB, 160x156px
>>37723860
>be skinny
>start nopoo
Placebo my ass, I've gained like 3 kilos in a week.
>>
>>37725789
You should do nopee and nopoo at the same time.
>>
File: 「KING_CRIMSON」.png (365KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
「KING_CRIMSON」.png
365KB, 309x450px
>>37723860
>mf after no brap for 3 weeks
>>
It's so satisfying to eat tacos for a week, hold in your farts and then when you're at a family gathering just let it rip. It's loud and it smells great.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.