[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k what do you think about ddlg(daddy dom, little girl)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0839.jpg (40KB, 512x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
40KB, 512x408px
Hey r9k what do you think about ddlg(daddy dom, little girl)? My girlfriend is into it along with choking so I was wondering what your opinion is.
>>
You're getting more pussy than me yet I still think you're a massive faggot
>>
>>37723626
>rub for good luck
Does this actually work?
>>
>>37723761
some might argue that the act of rubbing is itself a fortunate event
>>
>>37723626
>Hey r9k what do you think about ddlg(daddy dom, little girl)?

It's a little bit weird, but I guess I'd do it if it made her happy and wasn't a full time thing.
>>
>>37723626
I think it's gross and weird. Disturbing on multiple levels. But if you're both into it, then it's fine for you.
>>
>>37723626
>My girlfriend

Get the fuck out of r9k, you people make this place shit.
>>
It's an excuse. It's a way of formalizing (as a "sexuality") sponging off of a guy financially and putting responsibility on him, at least privately, while publically pretending to be an adult human being who should be allowed to vote, drive a car, etc.

Women who do this are usually hardcore roasties, within a given subculture of creepy sex fetishists. It's a short hop from ddlg to "professional" camwhore/ fetlife prostitute. Some perfectly decent women might descend into roleplay or cheesy crap like this without becoming full-on manipulative, and cheap whores, but for the girl who claims a new identity (and a new boyfriend) with alarming regularity, it is a sign of their unfortunate willingness to adopt yucky self images for the sole purpose of attracting men who are not only sexually desperate, but have money to blow on that sexual desperation.

If declaring her identity and lifestyle openly to any community of people is part of her process of behaving this way, then it's for the benefit of that self image constructed to appeal to potential future sex partners that she does it. It means by default, that her long term plan and idea of herself isn't cooperation with you, it's using her lamely decorated sex appeal to get stuff she wants from the world.
>>
>>37723626
Daddy dom/little girl stuff really creeps me out.
>>
>tfw i will never have a pet catgirl
i want to die.
>>
>>37724161
fighting a losing fight there brother, /r9k/ has changed
>>
File: Tha Illest Duce.jpg (80KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tha Illest Duce.jpg
80KB, 720x576px
>>37723626
it's funny as shit because like 90% of tumblr women are into big manly daddymens XD squee but when you actually make it explicit they come down with an attaq of the morals
>>
>>37723626
It's retarded.
>hurrdurr my daddy don gives me coloring books
^a real thing in the community.
It's right up there with diaper, 'change me' and furry fetishes.
Being a dom or even s&m is fine and dandy. But elevating it to a full time LARP is just degenerate, nobody has time for that.
>>
I unironically like it
>>
>>37723626
>yeess but ask first
You're the "daddy", yet you're still the sub
>>
>>37723626
Use her for all she's worth, she will cheat or leave you after awhile, so get all the crazy sex you can while. You can.
>>
>>37724395
>it's using her lamely decorated sex appeal to get stuff she wants from the world.
But that's all women anon at least you can do naughty stuff like spank her and 'teach her' blow job skills like: good girls shallow
>>
>>37723626
>Hey r9k what do you think about ddlg(daddy dom, little girl)?
Its awesome to find a girl who simply likes it in the bedroom, and makes for sweet sex.
But the ones who flat out look for it are mostly golddiggers by another name, fuck that shit.
>>
>My girlfriend
Get the fuck out normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's fucking disgusting and women are only "in" to it because they have intense father issues. It's a fad for empty, Tumblr-tier sluts to pretend they are edgy when they get reamed by a new guy every weekend.
>>
ddlg is disgusting and pathetic

ss with dommy mommy is the only acceptable variation of the kink
>>
>>37725040
Ironically, subs actually have ALL the power in D/s exchanges because they are the ones who can say the safeword and stop everything. Technically a Dom can say the safeword too, but why would they have a reason to?

Subs also are the ones who set most of the limits ("teehee, touch my boobies but you have to ask!" or "no anal for me, hard limit!") while most of the time the Dom only agrees to them because they mostly have less limits... Most of the time this shit is all discussed before hand, and the sub knows that those limits have to be respected or the Dom is fucked over in the community and can be called out as a rapist.

The Doms control is mostly an illusion.

Also ddlg has a lot of brats, so they're bitchy subs who top from the bottom and throw fits when they dont get what they want. brats are the worst type of sub. A Dom's word isn't final with a brat, they keep pestering you about shit and are super entitled and have less respect for the power dynamics.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.