[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he tells people that college is a waste of time and they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: plumbers-collection-007-348x400.jpg (33KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
plumbers-collection-007-348x400.jpg
33KB, 348x400px
>he tells people that college is a waste of time and they should go into a trade
>he went to college himself and has a comfy office job

why do normies do this shit ?
>>
He is probably also in a pretty large amount of debt that can't be forgiven.

And office jobs are soul crushing.

He's probably not to happy with where he is in life. Personally, I'd rather be broke and 30, but chasing some dream.
>>
Got trade
Live comfy
Work hard but feel good because of exercise
No debts and good savings
Going to start my own business in a few years when I have some more money

Everyone else I know is $30k - $70k in debt and only a few actually got a job after uni
>>
Not a single office job is comfy. You are reduced to the mere output of your work, always with unreachable schedules to meet. At the trades, you also have to work within a schedule, but it's not nearly as strict as with data miners. Plus, in the end, you can have a look at what you created. There is so much joy in saying 'I made this!'.
>>
>>37722898
Please share your secrets anon. What field are you in? What age did you start at? How was trade school? I'm tired of retail ;-;
>>
>>37722810
I tell people to go to CC because four years for a degree was a very long time. I was worried I couldn't finish it let alone graduate on time, and the years started to blur together from being in one place for so long. Plus I had a full ride, whereas other people might have to actually pay for everything.
>>
>>37722898
This. I went into the local industry (timber) right out of HS and I'm far from rich but I'm comfy, making 40k a year at 27 with no debts living in a cheap rural area.
>>
>>37722961
Live in Australia which I've heard is easier than America which I'm guessing you're from
I work 4 days a week and go to TAFE (equivalent of trade school) 1 day a week
I do landscaping which is good because I'm easily bored, and I get a vast amount of tasks eg. construction, gardening, planting, paving, concreting and even sometimes I just do deliveries for my company

That being said it is in Australia and it is most likely very different in any other country

Protip: Move to Aus and get work and become qualified enough to get a sponsor, become a citizen and live a relaxed life
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.