[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet girl >be friends with her for a long time,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 861362._SY540_.jpg (43KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
861362._SY540_.jpg
43KB, 405x540px
>be me
>meet girl
>be friends with her for a long time, years, tell her all my secrets
>tfw we have many similar interests and views and conversate about anything all night
>she flirts with me and even sends sexy pics sometimes
>make the mistake of thinking that means she actually likes me
>be nice to her all of the time, never say or do anything hurtful whatsoever
>she says some sappy shit to me about how important i am to her and she values me in her life
>says im important to her and she loves me
>she doesnt realize she is one of the only people to say this kind of shit to me ever in my life so it actually makes me emotional and love her, or she knows im a sad loner and is just using me for attention or both
>one day make her a present and say i love her
>somehow this is a green light for her to ignore me, never respond to me and go after other dudes. after this point she ignores me and is obviously avoiding me
>whenever she gets fucked over or fucks herself over somehow im the one she comes crying to about it
>one day i get sick of bullshit and ask her straight up how does she feel about me
>doesnt answer, avoids the question. completely stops talking to me
>acts polite and like we're still cool in front of mutual friends which makes it even more infuriating
>never gives me an answer to this day. but shes with another guy so obviously she was too much of a pussy to just say no to me
>tfw i never hurt her or even insulted her or did anything mean spirited
>tfw she said all these nice things and acted like she cared about me but ignores me and has no problem doing so
>tfw why is it wrong to love somebody? all i wanted was for somebody to love me too.
>tfw utter embarassment, egg on face and shame
>tfw of being too scared to engage any female from now on cause of the pain of exposing my whole heart and getting shat on and cucked

who knows this feel? share stories of getting betrayed and hurt and dicked over, or times you did it to somebody else.
>>
I rel8 hard but definitely not as bad, sorry OP

> friends with new girl in class junior year of HS
> we get really flirty
> tell her about my anxiety
> constantly make up excuses for why I can't date her but she accepts me
> I tell her I want to just take it slow
> texting all night every night
> eventually calling
> tell her everything
> she tells me everything
> start talking to her irl a lot more, take her home from school one day and am super flirty in the car
> the next day she leaves me for another guy
> toogoodtobetrue.jpeg
> call her immature it was to leave on a whim and how hurt I was
> she basically plays the victim role, says I hurt her a lot in what I said but eventually blocks me on everything.
>>
>tell her all my secrets
lol you fucked up
>>
>>37722795
Continued 2/?

> apologize a million times, she just plays innocent victim
> she can basically ignore me since I mean nothing to her
> realize she used me for attention while she was still new at the school
> realize we really had nothing in common and she was a complete normie
> get over it, but she's informing me in class
> we had kept it a secret in class but people started learning from her what happened, so I tell my side of the story to my friends in the class
> basically one day she flipped out and wanted to be moved to a different table because of me and we got into a big fight
> no contact for a month after that but she's happy and I'm not
> apologize on the last day of school literally seconds after bell rang because I was going to die during summer if I hadn't said something
> she's super cool about it, and we start talking again
> flirty shit happens again
> literally 3 days later she says she still has feelings but she can't have a relationship with me

She really wanted my attention and she saw that I knew my mistake was taking it too slow the first time, and was afraid something would actually happen. Fuck her
>>
>>37722853
yeah you can't be too vulnerable too quick. Never tell her everything, but give her enough and if she's not telling you anything as personal, lay off. She's likely going to use it against you
>>
File: 48.png (98KB, 1113x655px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
98KB, 1113x655px
you need to learn the 48 laws of power
>>
holy shit you guys got cucked
>>
>>37722732
>being this beta

After being continuously friendzoned and denied for what it seems a long time, it never occured to you that she's a roastie with 0 interest in you, besides as a loser who serves only as a crying shoulder.

I had a 9/10 chad friend in HS and he warned me to never do such mistake. You literally have more chance by openly asking random girls out than by opening yourself up to a girl and becoming friends. Male - female friendships are a meme, except maybe for roasties who have enough cocks to ride already and need some poor guy to bother with their shitty problems.
>>
>>37723217
>>37722853
but why? why is this the reward for trying to love somebody and wanting to be loved in return? how is that fair?
>>
>>37723659
its not, people are animals, dont do or say anything that can be used against you
>>
>>37722732
>be friends with her for a long time, years
I"m able to be friends with females however I make it clear that I'm not their emotional sponge & if I find them attractive I make sure to flirt sometimes.
>>
>>37722900
such vapid bullshit
>>
>>37723659
Because girls do not want a man who is emotional. But worst of all you tried to establish a relationship with her as a friend first. Once you become friends with a girl they basically cross you off the list of potential lovers. By exposing yourself to her emotionally you turned her off any possibility to feeling romantically attracted towards you. If you really want to know how a girl feels about you then cut yourself off from any contact with her for a few weeks. If she keeps trying to initiate contact or if you come back and she's ecstatic to see you then you mean something to her. If not then you're just a disposable emotional tampon.
>>
>>37723716
the book is more in depth with historic examples and such, dont take it as absolute truth but its certainly very interesting.
>>
>>37723659
>how is that fair?
define "fair"
is it fair that you wanted a relationship with her? lets suppose it is fair. did you want an honest answer? im not attracted etc.
what is fair to you? you wanted her to be with you and how is this not fair?
>>
>>37723743
how is it fair to get treated like this when she is the one claiming that i am important to her, she cares about me she love me etc. "we have a strong connection." she is the one who said those things. along with showing me frickin nudes. how am i supposed to feel? now she cant even take 5 minutes to say "no sorry i dont like you" suddenly and act like im invisible? imagine being lonely and alone your whole life and someone you like and care about enters your life and does this to you. i get that i cant make anybody like me or want to be with me, but how am i supposed to feel after something like that?
>>
>>37723914
>but how am i supposed to feel after something like that?
like shit, its terrible and that girl did you wrong.
i feel sorry for you. please try to confront her one more time just to say what you wanted to say.
but never the less, get straight, don't wallow in depression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCkjQ1KbFM
>>
Sorry to hear friend, but don't base your life around people (especially girls).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5VwxvUUvI
>>
File: feel guy hug.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feel guy hug.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>37723961
t-thanks anon. i wont stay a bitch boy forever
>>
>>37723914
It does suck anon but it's like this; you know how you can feel intense feelings of affection towards people and still care about them the next day but not as much? It sounds like this girl went through the same thing with you. You waited too long to try to advance the relationship. You should have tried asking her out when her affection for you was at its peak instead of when it declined. She isn't being direct with you because she obviously still cares enough about you not to hurt your feelings but it's likely that while she still cares about you, she no longer carries that spark of attraction towards you she once did.
>>
>>37722900
I knew a dude who followed most of these. He was, and I'm sure still is, absolute scum.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.