[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could become a Normie right now, having known the robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s-1.png (46KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.png
46KB, 200x200px
If you could become a Normie right now, having known the robot life, would you do it?
>>
All the normalfags around me are miserable, working dead-end jobs, and only survive mentally by consuming media, alcohol and weed. Society has become a race to the bottom where life has no value.
>>
>>37722247
Never holy shit no no
I would become a true recluse, not the 4chan addicted pseudo-hermit I am now
I'd be one of those fags that gets an easy job in a lucrative field and gets some huge open-air house in a weird area that no one ever goes to
Then I'd get bored and live in a tent in the woods or something because by then I would be acclimated to independence and not give a fuck about dying or whatever it is we're supposed to be afraid of
>>
Honestly? No.

It's more fun to be on the outside than the inside of the social stream of conciousness.

You can point out the cringe instead of being the cringe.
>>
>>37722322
actually I was just biking around my city/ suburban towns and all the homes I see are all setup that way, super private and kindof seperate from other homes and most of the time theres people just sitting outside in the afternoons contemplating life. And then I wonder what's life about at all.
>>
I don't think that normie life would be that interesting, Chad life in other hand would be different story.
>>
>>37722485
they just get home from a long work day, park their suv in the driveway and slumber into their little nook that they established. maybe they have a family maybe they don't. Most of them sit inside watching tv and a few are sitting outside drinking beer. It makes me contemplate what living is really all about if this is the future that is promoted by all of society; go to school get a degree get a job buy a car a house and just settle into your little place on this earth, working all day and then drinking a beer on your porch in a rocking chair. I don't even know man.
>>
>>37722525
That's true. Look at this thread from Yelp

https://www.yelp.com/topic/norwalk-what-do-you-usually-do-usually-do-after-work

Nothing remotely interesting about being a normalfag
>>
no, i just want normie pussy
>>
>>37722525
>mfw I was actually envisioning a rocking chair before you even mentioned it
D a m n
We're fucked
>>
>>37722247
I could be a normie, but I can't BECAUSE I know the robot life. I'm more logic based than emotional, so I couldn't anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.